Chapter 2: Mine

The large anonymous figure slowly approached me. My heart was racing ferociously looking at his gem green eyes. He roughly pulled me into a hug and spoke, " Mine."

I slowly looked up to meet his eyes once again tears began to stream down my face as i realized what I was running from. My mate looked down at me and cradled my face into his hands and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a lustful kiss, just passionate.

"What is your name?" he asked. " Well my name is Erica and I've been running from rouges who were just recently fighting my brother and mom and I don't know if they're okay and I came to find you guys and tell you but then I found you and I fell in love with you so quickly and I totally forgot the situation I was in so I started to cry and then you kissed me and then I'm just really rambling and I'm so overwhe-" He cut me off by pecking me on the lips.

"Hush I only asked you your name my darling" He purred "A-Am I safe with you?" I stuttered nervously.

"You most certainly are. We'll help you don't worry. Nobody can't hurt you while I'm around." He reassured me.

I slowly backed up and checked my surroundings before he pulled me into his pack house to get some rest. He picked me up bridal style heading up the stairs. He was so perfect. As we entered the room I hopped out of his arms and into the bed. He smiled happily at my playfulness.

"Hey... I never got you name?" I mumbled. "My name is Parker, Alpha Parker that is" He gave me a cheesy grin. I giggled at his large amount of pride. He jumped in the bed laying right next to me. I just played with my nails when suddenly oh low growl came from Parker. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What's that on your arm?" I looked down to see he was referring to the scratch from another wolf. " Oh I was fighting with my brother when I was younger and he starched me..no biggy" he sighed and fell back to the bed. Thinking of my brother brought tears to my eyes again.

Parker brought me into his arms and cooed me telling me everything would be okay. He soon rocked me to sleep. Me resting happily in his embrace.

A/N

Sorry the chapter is short they'll be longer when I have time I'll update soon. In maybe a day or two. (; thanks