Chapter 3: Meet and Greet

I woke up super dizzy. Looking to my right I saw Parker happily sleeping but he had a death grip around my waist. I began to attempt to wiggle out of his arms when he gripped me tighter. I gasped at his strength. Fine if he won't wake up I'll have to seductively wake him up.

I began to kiss his neck leaving trails of kisses all around. He shivered under my touch making me smile. I began to moan his name.

"Parker, Oh Parker" I moaned. In an instant his eyes shot open, pulling me closer he began to kiss me with a vigorous force. He pulled back.

"Erica my darling don't make such sounds. I don't want to just mate with you right away." When he said the words a small frown came upon my face. "Erica, I just don't want to mate with you and have you feeling that you were taken advantaged of. understand my love?" I sighed nodding to his explanation. I slowly got up from the bed and I heard Parker growling and eyeing the door. Then someone came in.

"Good Morning, Alpha we have much to discuss." The mysterious male who entered our room looked at me with lustful eyes. I'm guessing this was Parker's beta. I looked down blushing furiously. Parker, with inhuman speed ran to stand right in front of his beta.

"This is my mate, Erica. Keep your hormonal eyes to yourself Riley." Parker growled. "Oh I am sorry Alpha I had no Idea. Well hello my name is Riley I am Parker's beta." He reached his hand out to shake it. " Hi my name is Erica" I gave a shy smile and shook his hand. He then turned back to Parker. They went on for a minute or two talking about pack problems. Then Parker turned to face me again.

"Darling, I have to go, rouge business." I sighed knowing it was his job so I waved my hand dismissing him and he winked and ran downstairs into his office. I soon got in the shower washing myself up a bit. I stepped out looking in the mirror. My fluffy black hair in curls as my sapphire blue eyes shimmered under the light. I proudly gazed upon myself. "I look fine!" I shouted. I heard laughs below the bathroom guessing Parker heard me from downstairs. I giggled and proceeded to the closet. Grabbing my Tank top and skinny jeans I slipped them on and flew down the stairs. I was starving.

As I entered the room I grabbed a leftover piece of pie from the fridge. I sat in this abnormally large chair at the table and began to chow down. I was so hungry I didn't even notice the people at the table with me. Two girls, almost twins, kept staring me down. Their green eyes burning into my head. I looked up and they began to laugh.

"Uhhh...What is so funny?" I asked.

"You're in the Alpha's seat and you're eating his leftover pie he will kill you." they explained proudly. I threw my head back laughing extremely loud.

"I assure you he wouldn't mind at all" I said. They shook their head and began to talk amongst themselves again. Then Parker walked in. The two blondes stared at me waiting for me to react to his presence.

"Now which one of you greedy wolves took my PIE!!!" He angrily yelled. I stood up bowed my head and licked my plate right in front of him. He looked at me in astonishment. I walked towards him swaying my hips side to side trying to make him horny but angry as well.

"Erica you ate my pie?!!" He bellowed. "Awh stop being a baby I was hungry" I gave him an evil smile he tried to grab me but I ducked under his arm and ran up the stairs. I heard his footsteps coming behind me. I laughed hysterically as I ran into the room and jumped on the bed. He soon came in and pounced on top of me pinning me to the bed.

"You ate my pie and now you will be punished" He said grinning now. I laughed in his face and then he grabbed my waist and crushed his lips to mine. He began to trail kisses on my neck. Before we could do anymore The door flew open. The two blondes I saw earlier stood there with their mouths gaping open. I laughed and pushed Parker off.

"Hello Twinsies, Parker here is my mate!" The two girls looked at me with envy and stormed out. Parker began to laugh behind me. I turned around glaring at him. He came over and sighed, embracing me in a hug I wrapped my hands around his torso.

"I'll be back I need to go do something" He muttered. I gave a little pout and quoted something from one of my favorite songs.

"Parker wait.." I mumbled. He turned around mouthing the word what. I sighed and looked at him with a pouting look. "Kiss me hard before you go" He then ran over and passionately kissed me. My lips began to synchronize with his lips. He then pulled away smiling and ran out of the room. I love my mate Parker.

A/N

Thanks for all the reads! Comment and Vote!