Olivia Potter *UNDER MAJOR ED...

By KenzieJenkins

As one of the famous Potter twins, everyone expected the same great bravery in Olivia as they saw in Harry. B... More

Olivia Potter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 *CURRENTLY EDITING*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 46

10.3K 208 12
By KenzieJenkins

~~~Hey people. Sorry I haven’t been uploading a lot… I was wondering, do you guys like the letters I have between Logan and Olivia? If you don’t, please comment and tell me… Enjoy and remember to Vote, Comment, and Fan!~~~

Logan’s POV

Dear Logan,

How are things going for you? If you want to know my friends names, they are George, (obviously,) Bobby, Tom, Fred, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They are my closest friends at least.

Do you know the game Quidditch? Well, I’m on the Slytherin team here as the seeker, and while we were playing last Saturday, I was hit by a bludger. Hard. It practically broke every bone in my right arm. As I write this, I have to speak out loud to my quill and it will write whatever I say. Cool, right?

So how are your friends? Oh, and thank you for those special glasses. They’ve really come in handy.

I miss you. I miss your jokes, and I can’t wait until the summer when I can come back to Florida. I’m tired of foreign lands, when back at home I know my way around like that back of my hand.

But everything will be different. We have to keep our secret to ourselves, we can’t use magic, and, sadly, there'll still be annoying muggle girls always complaining about how fat they are until we feel like we just want to rip their heads off. 

But maybe sometime you can meet George. That will be interesting. But I don’t know how Sev will react to that. Well, hope your well. I wish you were here, and I’m always thinking of you.

All my love, Piming. Do you remember the bizarre nicknames we gave each other when we were 5, Tikhue?

P.S. The photo it came with is enchanted so when you hold your wand to it and say “Reveal”, it acts like a video, so it shows a lot more than an enchanted photo. I think you’ll like this one. ;)

I frowned. Why did she wait until Wednesday to tell me? It was Friday and I knew that it took two days for the letters to get here. Was she hurt that badly? I really needed to talk to her.

“Mr. Summers, would you like to come up and read that note to the whole class?” I looked up and Mr. Partgint was glaring at me. I shook my head, but I knew it was going to be useless. “You already disturbed my class, might as well.”

I sighed and went up to the front of the class so I was standing in front of everyone. I read the letter out loud and when I was finished, the girls looked interested because they heard another girl was missing me.

The boys looked bored. So did Mr. Partgint. But in the back Robert Storm had his usual smirk. “Is that your imaginary girlfriend Summers? Where is the video thing?” he called from the back.

Some people nodded and called that I should show them and I glared at him. Mr. Partgint sighed and I looked at him. “Who is this from? Is she from here?”

I shook my head. “She doesn’t go here, Sir. Her name is Olivia.” He looked around the room at every student. I didn’t answer his first question fully, and he noticed. I just don’t want everyone to know that I know the famous Potter twin, so only my roommates knew.

“Summers, you were supposed to answer both questions. Fully. There are millions of Olivia’s out there. What school, and what is her surname?” I looked at everyone, and saw that Robert looked very interested. I glared at him as I answered.

“She goes to Hogwarts, and her name is Olivia Potter.” I loved his expression. First it was surprised, then confusion.

I glanced at Mr. P and saw his eyes open wide. He didn’t say anything, but Jessica Harp did. “How do you know a Potter twin?” she called from the seat next to Robert.

I smiled. “I grew up with her. I’ve known her since we were 3. Our parents knew each other. Well, her guardian knew my parents.”

Everyone went silent. After a few minutes, Mr. Partgint finally said something. “Show us the photo.” 

I nodded and went back to my seat to get it. When I got back to the front, I took out my wand and said reveal. I smiled when I saw what it showed.

We were at a party at Mathew’s house. It was awesome. It showed me picking Olivia up and taking her to the couch. She had fallen asleep and I was about there also. After I had laid her on the couch and was walking away, I stopped and looked back at her. I walked back to her and kissed her forehead.

 I fell asleep on the couch across from her. When I had started to snore, Olivia cracked opened her eyes and smiled at me. She got up and sat next to me. And she kissed me! She snuggled up against me and fell asleep.

That was the end. It took about a minute. Mr. Partgint coughed and I looked up at him. “Mr. Summers, you were asked to show it to the class.” He lifted his wand and said engorgio so it was big enough for the class to see. I reluctantly moved a chair up and leaned the photo on it.

People moved around and when they were ready, I played it again. There were a few gasps because you could clearly see that it was the famous Potter twin. I smiled again when she got up and slept on the same couch as me and kissed me. 

Everyone's expression was priceless. Robert looked dumbstruck, Jessica was mad, and everyone else was just shocked. When it ended, I put it back to the regular size and went back to my seat. Arnold patted me on the back as I sat down and laughed. “I didn’t know you actually got to kiss her.” He whispered.

I shrugged and sank down in my seat. Everyone was still looking at me. Finally  Mr. P got everyone’s attention to the front and started the lesson again, but I didn’t pay attention.

When class was over, some of the girls came and asked me about Olivia. Great. People kept talking about it, and before long everyone knew.

I can’t wait for lunch.

Olivia’s POV

I wrote the letter to Logan in the Gryffindor common room, but I definitely didn’t show George the photo. I just kept thinking of that and I knew Logan didn’t know I had kissed him. But I don’t like him like that anymore. I like George, and Logan knows it. But I know he would still enjoy it.

Sometime after Dinner on Friday, me and the twins were walking down the dungeons when Sev walked out of an empty room and found us. What was bad about it was that it was after hours and we weren’t supposed to be out. Before he had a chance to talk, however, I had already thought of an excuse and was talking.

“Professor Snape, there you are.” He turned to me and so did the twins. “I need to talk to you and Dumbledore.” He immediately understood.

He glanced to the twins. “Why do you have the Weasleys with you?”

I looked to them and smiled. “It wouldn’t be safe for me to be walking around alone, would it? Especially with me arm in this condition.”

He nodded. “Follow me. And you two,” He scowled at the twins. “Return to your common room.”

They nodded and Fred left without a second glance, but when Sev wasn’t looking, George sent me an air kiss. I smiled and walked with Sev to Dumbledore’s office.

When we got there though, we heard him talking to people through the door. But it was too muffled to make out anything. I glanced to Sev to see that he was reluctant to knock, but he did so anyway. I had a feeling he already knew what it was about.

We heard them stop talking, and a few minutes later Dumbledore call come in. Sev opened the door and walked in, and I was close behind.

I turned and closed the door behind me, and when I turned around, a smile stretched across my face. “Logan?” I asked in disbelief.

“Hey, Liv."

I took a step back to Sev. “What are you doing here?”

He looked to Dumbledore, so I also looked to him. “Olivia, Severus will be busy this summer, so I was asking if the Summers’ would be kind enough to watch over you and take care of you.”

I looked over at Sev and he nodded. I turned back to Dumbledore. “I don’t mind.”

Dumbledore smiled and Mrs. Summer gave me a hug, being careful with my arm. “How are you, sweetie?”

I smiled. “I'm alright.”

Mr. Summers came over as Sev started to talk to Dumbledore. Logan just sat on the couch and watched. “What in the world did you do to your arm?” he asked.

“Quidditch accident.” I said.

He smiled. “I loved quidditch. Used to be the Ravenclaw keeper. Did your team still win?”

I nodded. “I’m the seeker for Slytherin. When I caught the snitch, a bludger hit my arm. We were playing against Gryffindor, so I was actually playing against Harry. My boyfriend is also on the Gryffindor team, and he felt extremely bad about the whole accident.”

Mrs. Summers tilted her head slightly. “You have a boyfriend, dear?”

I nodded again. “George Weasley.”

Mr. Summers smiled. “I remember the Weasleys. Arthur Weasley was one of my friends. I heard he married Molly Prewett. Is that so?”

Mrs. Summers hit his arm. “How is she supposed to know everything?”

Mr. Summers laughed, and they got into this whole conversation on how I'm not expected to pay attention to every small detail.

Since I wasn't included in the conversation, I walked over to Logan. He stood up and gave me a hug. “How’ve you been?” he asked into my hair.

"I'm fine." I said quietly, sitting down. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I shook my head and tried to move his arm, but he kept moving it back.

Finally I stopped, which made him smile. “I enjoyed watching the video. I knew you liked me.” He said.

“Fine, I did like you, but now I have a boyfriend.”

He shrugged, frowning. “I was caught during class with the letter, and my teacher made me read it to the whole class. I had to show the video. I didn’t want everyone to know that we knew each other. It's not in a bad way, it’s just, people treat you differently.” He added quickly.

I nodded and he looked around. “This is a small office. And it has a lot of junk.” He said quietly, but stopped when he saw Dumbledore watching us. I laughed as he turned a deep red and looked away. Mr. and Mrs. Summer, who had just then stopped talking, moved over and started to talk to Dumbledore, and a few minutes later they turned back to us.

“Logan, it’s time to leave.”

He sighed and stood up. “See you later, Liv.” He told me and walked over to the fire with his parents. I watched as his parents used the floo powder to go back to their apartment in Georgia, with Logan right behind them. I wish I had more time to talk to him. Alone.

Dumbledore turned to me and smiled. “I always did like Timothy. He was a good student.” I sat back in the chair. “So Olivia, I understand you had another dream?” he asked, his smile dropping.

“More like a nightmare. He’s moved, Dumbledore. He’s not in the middle of the woods anymore. He’s moved closer to civilization, and he's killed a lot of people.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 30
After the events of her sixth year of Hogwarts (y/n)'s visions get even harder to handle. With the future seeming so bleak (y/n) is the only one with...
523 7 13
TW: VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL, DRVG$, SELF HARM, and MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND MATURE CONTENT! Y/N Potter is a 5th year Slytherin at Hogwarts, who is Harry Potte...
60 0 7
Catherine & Harry Potter has yet again came back to Hogwarts! Fresh new horrors arrive, a flying car, a murderous tree, and the Girl's bathroom haunt...
80.8K 1.5K 24
This is a story... A story about a girl A girl with a smile so bright it can make everyone else in the room smile A girl who loves her brother with a...