No Matter What • Stilinski [...

By buzzcutdylan

[ BOOK 1 ] They will fight to protect each other; No Matter What... More

~PROLOGUE~
01// Beacon Hills High
02//First days and Lacrosse
03//Parties and Male Models
04//Hospitals and Period Pamphlets
05//Intolerable
06//Not a Rabbit
07//Strike
09//Broken
10//Pinky Swear
11//The Truth
12//Yoda's
13//Night of the Living Alpha
14//Running
15//Phone Calls
16//Effects of a Full Moon
17//No Matter What
18//Bubbling to the Surface
19//Peter Hale
20//Protecting Mr. Cheekbones
21//Shopping
22//Winter Formal
23//Finding Derek
24//Darkness
25//Dreaming
26//Only The Beginning
27//Trust You
28//Another Werewolf?
29//Fear
30//Skating Disasters
31// Helpless
32// The Test
33// Stiles the llama.
34// Ham and Cheese, or Turkey Club?
35//Restraining Order
36// Rave?
37// Finally Healing
38//Trust Your Instincts
39// The Battlefield
40// I Love You
Heart of Darkness

08//Jackass

1.4K 52 7
By buzzcutdylan

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 8

JACKASS

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal found herself sitting on the Allison's, whilst the tall brunette and Lydia where tearing the Argent girls closet apart trying to find an outfit for her to wear for their 'date' tonight. The girls where obviously excited about it... Well, minus Crystal. But this was solely based on the fact that she would have to spend the whole night within a five foot radius of Jackson, and found herself agreeing with the fact that she would literally rather do anything but that.

The brunette snatched her earphones out and glared when she noticed Lydia waving her hands about, trying to catch her attention.

"Hello! Are you even listening?" Lydia stood with her hands on her hips, returning the glare at the small brunette who was sprawled across the bed.

"No?" The brunette answered, although it came out as more of a question. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"We are picking out Allison's outfit, which is pretty important, okay? Right, this shirt or this one?" The strawberry blonde then proceeded to hold up two shirts, a pink one with flowers on it, and a black one with sequences. Crystal grimaced at both of them, not really her style.

"Uh, black sparkly one." She answered, waving it off and plugging her earphones back in. Lydia rolled her eyes, once again, and gave the shirt to Allison; who inspected it in the mirror.

All of a sudden Mr. Argent made an appearance. Crystal internally groaned, turning her music off but kept her earphones in, knowing there was a conversation coming. Crystal found herself doing that often, making it look like she wasn't listening when in reality she actually was. She was quite a nosy person.

"Dad, hello..." Allison said as she looked at her father expectantly.

Mr. Argent froze for a second.
"Right, sorry I completely forgot to knock." He stated. The strawberry blonde plopped down beside Crystal on the bed, making it bounce slightly and causing Crystal to shove the red head's arm in protest.

"Hey, Mr. Argent." Lydia smiled, swatting Crystal's hand away and placing a hand on her hip.

"Yo." Crystal nodded in acknowledgement.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asked, an annoyed expression gracing her features.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." Chris confirmed. Allison looked back at her two best friends.

"What? I'm going out with friends tonight." Allison protested.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked his daughter, folding his arms across his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, that's actually disclosed information. You see, we were planning on doing the usual teenage delinquency activities; like drink driving, not helping old ladies cross the street and such. But if you protest then raise a hand. Now." Crystal interjected sarcastically, earning a glare from Mr. Argent. Lydia smacked her on the arm lightly and Crystal snorted.

She hated the man already, and she only knew him for two days. It was a wonder how Allison was such a nice person.

"Your not going out when there's some animal out there attacking people." Argent replied, ignoring the Thomson girls previous comment. Allison tried to object but got cut off by her father.

"Hey it's not on my hands, there's a curfew nobodies allowed out past 9:30 pm," Argent justified. Allison threw her shirt on the bed in a tantrum.

"Hey. No more arguing." Hidden in Chris Argents features was a smirk. He left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Crystal scoffed, unamused. "Well someone's daddy's little girl. And apparently he can't take a joke either" She stood from the bed, mumbling the last part to herself.

"Sometimes, but not tonight." Allison grabbed her purple beanie, then turned around and opened her window. Crystal walked over to the window with Lydia as Allison began to walk along the edge of her roof.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asked genuinely confused. Suddenly, the tall brunette done a front flip off of the roof, landing on her feet rather elegantly. Crystal stared with wide eyes.

"What in the holy hell was that?" The Thomson girl asked, Allison looked up and smirked.

"Eight years of gymnastics, you coming?" She panted, slightly out of breath by her stunt. Crystal grabbed Lydia's arm.

"No freaking way, Bruce Lee. We'll take the stairs."

🌙

They arrived at the bowling alley thirty minutes later, Allison and Lydia ditching the brunette for their dates, so Crystal found the next tolerable person she could stand to be within close proximity of.

"So, any good at bowling?" Crystal asked Stiles as she tied the laces to her ugly bowling shoes. She wasn't the fashion police or anything but seriously, they could improve. Stiles sighed.

"W-well I'm okay, last time I went bowling was when I was eight. So you can kinda guess with that one." He chuckled softly as he tied his own shoes. Crystal rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the arm.

"You could've told me. I would have taught you, Stilinski." She chuckled, receiving a small glare from the boy beside her for nudging him.

"Nah, I kinda liked hearing what you had to say about zombie invasions and alien abductions," and to Crystal's surprise, he smirked.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. What can I say though? I'm always prepared for an apocalypse, Stiles. Even if it does involve brain-eating zombies." Crystal chuckled, glancing at the boy. She saw him smiling at her softly, the way he had yesterday when she saw him at school.

"Your doing it again, why are you smiling? Have I got something on my face? Stop smiling like an idiot and tell me!" She demanded. He chuckled at her outburst.

"You called me Stiles."

Crystal's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "That's your name, isn't it?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but you always call me Stilinski." He chuckled. Crystal paused for a second, and realised the boy was telling the truth. Why did it make him smile though? Was that why he was smiling like that in school? Did it really have that much of an affect on him?

"Touché Stilinski, you won that one." She narrowed her eyes, studying him as they both finished tying their laces.

Her and Stiles grabbed a bowling ball each.

"Ladies first." Crystal announced as she smirked at the pale boy, he rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha, very funny."

Stiles walked over to the lane, taking his stance, he swung the ball forward rather expertedly and earned himself a strike. Crystals eyes widened.

"I thought you haven't gone bowling since you where eight? That was literally a perfect shot." Said the brunette, feeling confused yet a little dumbfounded.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He smiled and walked back to his seat.

Crystal slid her fingers in to the little holes of the bowling ball and walked over to the lane. She took her stance, aiming for the middle and swung forward, earning herself a strike.

Crystal threw her hands in the air and cheered.

"Hell yeah, take that Stilisnki.
Show me what you've got Argent." The small brunette turned back, a smirk on her face as she pointed towards Allison. Stiles high fived her as she sat down next to him.

Allison chuckled and grabbed a ball, mimicking Crystal's earlier stance and swung the ball forward, also getting a strike.

Next up was Jackson. As expected, he got a strike and Lydia cheered. Crystal snorted and Stiles groaned.

The brunette rolled her eyes as Jackson sent a smirk her way. "Could his ego get any bigger?"

"Definitely not." Stiles answered her rhetorical question and sighed. Crystal ran a hand over her face in frustration at the blonde teenager.

The walking dip-shit with a quiff walked back and sat next to his girlfriend, "Your up, McCall."

Scott shot Crystal and Stiles a nervous glance, both teenagers giving him encouraging smiles and thumbs up.

"You can do it Scott." Allison motivated, he stood up, grabbing a ball and slowly walking towards the lane, muttering a few words under his breath.

"Don't forget Scott, don't forget." Crystal muttered to herself. Scott looked back at her, giving a small smile. She furrowed her eyebrows at that.

He swung the ball forward and after nearly losing his balance, the ball went straight in the gutter.

Crystal, Stiles and Allison winced as Jackson started laughing loudly, whilst Lydia chuckled.

"Jackson. Mind shutting up?" Allison snapped. Jackson continued to laugh even louder. Crystal silently clapped at Allison's words, causing Stiles to slowly put them down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just flashing back to the words 'I'm a great bowler'." Jackson muttered as he continued to laugh as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm up." Allison encouraged Scott. Jackson scoffed.

"Yeah maybe he needs the kiddie bumpers." He retorted, causing Lydia to silently laugh. Crystal glared at the back of her best friend's head.

"Just aim for the middle." Allison said to Scott, motioning towards the middle of the lane.

"How about you aim for anything except the gutter?" Jackson retorted, still laughing.

"How about next time I aim for your face? We'll see how much you'll be laughing then." Crystal growled, refraining herself from walking over and punching him in the jaw. Allison and Scott both choked down laughs, even Lydia had to stop herself from laughing. All the while Stiles let out a huge snort. Crystal placed her hands in her lap in attempts to appear calm and collected, but on the inside she was seething in rage.

"You know what Thomson-" Jackson began but was cut off with Lydia's finger in his face. The strawberry blonde shook her head. He glared at his girlfriend and turned back around.

"Ignore him, Criss." She heard from beside her, instantly knowing it was Stiles. His words seemingly calmed her down a little, and she couldn't tell why.

Scott went back to his original position and began muttering things under his breath again. Crystal found herself beginning to question his sanity.

Swinging the ball forward, it stayed in the middle of the lane, until the last minute it went rolling in the gutter. Jackson burst out laughing and Crystal could feel her nails digging in to the fabric of her jeans at the sound of his voice.

"Great job McCall, your a pro." Jackson laughed even louder.

"That's it." Crystal lunged at Jackson, until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist to stop her.

"Oh no no, calm down Criss." The voice of Stiles Stilinski came from behind her.

"Just let me hit him!" She growled, trying to fight her way out of the boys grip. For a skinny guy, he sure was strong.

"As much as we would like to see that, I can't let you do that, just calm down." Stiles said calmly, causing the girl to stop fighting against him and sigh in annoyance. What surprised her was that none of them had even noticed her outburst.

Crystal and Stiles took a break from all of the bowling and decided to let the couples compete. They spent an hour in the arcade, playing stupid racing car games and air hockey. She noticed Stiles staring off in to the distance, about to ask what he was staring at, she noticed a familiar strawberry blonde amongst the group of friends in the dial stance. Well three friends plus Jackass.

"You really like her, don't you?" Crystal asked whilst continuing her game of foosball. She glanced up once again to see Stiles still staring off in to the distance.

"That obvious?" He asked, finally meeting the brunette's gaze. Crystal chuckled.

"No. You staring off lovingly at that beautiful head of strawberry blonde hair definitely doesn't make it obvious." She retorted sarcastically.

"Ha." Stiles replied, unamused.
Crystal gathered that this was a serious topic and immediately put on a straight face.

"How long?" She asked the boy out of curiosity.

"Since third grade." He replied, shrugging. If Crystal had any water, she would spit it out all over the place.

"What!? That long?" She yelled the first part. He looked up annoyed.

"Sh! Keep it down. And yes that long. But it doesn't matter anyway it's not like she knows I exist." He seemed like he was used to the rejection by now, which made Crystal a bit upset for the brunette boy.

"What makes you think that?" She chuckled un-amused. He looked up wide eyed.

"Are you serious? Girls like that don't date guys like me, I'm not even on the 'social radar' or whatever the hell its called." He admitted, earning a scoff from the brunette.

"That's bullshit. You don't need to be popular to be noticed, your a great guy Stiles, she's just to blind to figure that out yet." The brunette went back to playing foosball. She stole a glance at the pale boy after a few moments to see him staring at her.

"What?" She flailed her arms slightly.

"Y-you uh, think I'm a great guy?" He asked softly. The brunette girl shook her head.

"No your a horrible person, get away from me. Obviously idiot, your like the third greatest person ever." She admitted. He chuckled.

"Wha- who are the first two?" He asked, looking at the girl expectantly, who shrugged.

"My dad, being the first. And the second is Evan Peters. He's hot." She admitted, staring in to the distance dreamily. Stiles just laughed and shook his head at the girl in front of him.

"You know... I had fun tonight, and I kinda liked hanging out with a girl for once. Not-not that it was a-a date or anything, but, you know-- I had fun." Said Stiles, his cheeks turning red. Crystal smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"So what your saying is... This was a date then? I'll take it."

"Shut up."

🌙

When Crystal got home, she was surprised to find that Jenna wasn't there. Walking in to the kitchen, she found a note along with a twenty dollar bill.

Crissy,

Had to stop by the hospital, I got a call in that the man who got attacked last night unfortunately succumbed to his wounds. Be home late. I left money for pizza.
Love you,

Jenna x

Crystal instantly dialed the pizza place and ordered a pepperoni pizza, stuffed crust included of course.

Crystal wasn't sure what Jenna's specialty in the hospital was, but all she knew was that her aunt knew Scott's mom, who apparently works at the hospital with her.

Crystal read over the letter once more.

Succumbed to his wounds?

The school bus driver?

Only then did it hit her. The man died.

~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter, but this is the second part to episode 3. As I've mentioned the previous chapter is a filler, I'm going to try and write 2 chapters for each episode, unless I include fillers with extra chapters.

Vote and comment please!

-BuzzcutDylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.5M 45.8K 32
SO, DARLING, DARLING STAND MY ME OH, STAND BY ME "TAKE MY HAND" "WHY" "BECAUSE I WANT TO ASK YOU TO MARRY ME"
287K 5.5K 29
Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw and Rachel 'Hurricane' Mitchell have known each other since Rachel was born, and he was only 3. Despite their age gap, the...
694K 16.8K 56
"What of now?" "For us? There is no now." In which the eldest Bridgerton begins to fall for a woman whom he believes that he cannot have.