The Perfect Best Friend...

By Shy_Writer17

Laura and Ross were best friends. They did everything together. From sleepovers to sleeping on the same bed... More

The Perfect Best Friend...
Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: Talking
Chapter 3: Flashbacks
Chapter 4: News
Chapter 5: Surprise guest
Chapter 6: Writing Songs
Chapter 7: Expectations
Chapter 8: Unexpectations
Chapter 9: BFF's before GF's
Chapter 10:Fights
Chapter 11: Missing
Chapter 12: Flirting
Chapter 13: Finishing lyrics
Chapter 14: Not leaving you
Chapter 15: Pulling me away from u
Chapter 16: Lets Not Be Alone♪
Chapter 17: Wrong Dates
Chapter 18: Intense talks
Chapter 19: Being Curious
Chapter 20: Studio talks
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Wishlist
Chapter 23: And I'm crazy...
Chapter 24: New beginings
Chapter 25: Fun One Last Time
Chapter 26: I wish i could. . .
Chapter 27: Stay With Me...
Chapter 28: 11 months, 4 weeks and 7 days
Chapter 29: Seeing and arguing with you again
Part 11 of The Perfect Best Friend.
Chapter 30: If you love me, then hate me for it
Chapter 31: All The Same
Chapter 32: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 33: Fights and Talks
Chapter 34: I stayed for you
Chapter 35: Back to Music, Back to Her.
Chapter 37: Vegas P.1: Love. Hate. Love.
Chapter 38: Vegas Pt 2: I don't Care.
Chapter 39: Vegas Pt 3: How Could I?
Chapter 40: Us

Chapter 36:

598 29 8
By Shy_Writer17

"Road trip, baby!" Rocky exclaimed as he jumped up and down.

Today we were leaving for a road trip for Vegas, since it was Rocky's birthday in a couple of days.
Everyone was excited. We have a little time off from the studio. Being together is the best way to spend it.

"Awoohooo! Sweet sweet Vegas, baby!" Riker said jn the same way Rocky did.

"Guys, come on don't waist time. Let's get the packing done!" Mom screamed from down stairs.

Mom and Das weren't coming with us. Like we're "grown up" now. We can go just the 6 of us alone. Plus, it's good that they can spend a weekend alone together.

"Mom, are you trying to get rid of us so quickly?" Ryland asked chuckling passing through mom.

"No I'm not. I just dont want you guys to get caught up in trafic." She defends herself.

"Mom, it's a week day. Everyone is working in town." Riker says with an obvious way.

"Oh come one, she just wanna us to leave so she and Dad can have to alone time, if you know what i mean." Rocky said in a funny way, yet so inapropiate.

"Rocky Mark Lynch, that is not the reason!" Mom says beating Rocky with a shirt as he laughs tunning away grom her.

"Mom, like my dress?" Rydel asks getting out of her room dressed up all hippie.

"Love it, Delly!" Mom exclaims.

"Mom!!!! I can't find my ripped pants!" I shout walking towards her.

"It's in the drier, Ross." She said pointing at the drier. I walk to it in my plain underwear and grab em and put them on.

I head back to my room and back the rest of my stuff. But on my leaver jacket, beanie, grab my suitcase and head downstairs.

"Ross, you look handsome." Dad says as I walk down the stairs.

"Thanks, dad. I try to look nice for tha ladies." I say in a funny way.

Dad laughs at me. "Ha-ha, yeah like you're gonna get over Laura." He jokes and leaves the room.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself. Why does everyone think that?!

"Guys! We gotta hit the road!" Rydel shouts as she walks doen the stairs. I glance at her.

"Wow, don't you look hot?" I compliment her.

"Thank you very much. This ain't easy." She says pointing at her outfit.

"Ross? Why the beanie?" Rydel asks annoyed.

"Oh i I like the beanie." I pout.

"Ross, you've got fluffy hair. Cherish it." Rydel says chuckling.

"I do, but I'm having a bad hair today so, i don't wanna look like a mop."

"Toche." She says laughing.

Everybody else finally comes downstairs with their suitcases looking all handsome.

"Okay, Let's get this party started!" Rocky exclaims.

Mom and Dad walk towards os and glance at the six if us.

"Have fun, guys." Dad says smilling.

"Okay, I know you guys think you're all grown up but. . Here are the rules. ." Mom starts to say.

"Riker: stay close to everyone.
Rocky: No drinking after twelve.
Rydel, Ratliff: No funny buisness.
Ryland: No hurtful pranking.
Ross. . . Have fun."
Mom says.

"Mom, we all love and respect you but. . . You already know we're not gonna do anything you told us." Rocky says joking.

"They'll be fine, Stormie." Dad days caressing moms shoulder. "You guys better get going." He says looking at his watch.

"Well, buy guys! See you in three days!" Riker says hugging mom and dad.

Then we all take a turn to hug them. As if we would never see them again. We said our goodbyes, grabbed our stuff, and get out to the car.

We put our stuff in the trunk and got in. I was in the back. Rydel and Ell were next to me, Riker was in the passengers seat and Rocky was driving. And so we took off.

We wanted to do a whole road trip to Vegas. It's more fun. It's gonna take us four hours to get there. It's three thirdy in the afternoon right now so, i geuess that we're probably gonna get there at six.

"Rocky, turn on the radio." Rydel says.

Rocky does what's he's told. He turns on the radio and turns up the volume. Presure by The 1975 was playing. I love that song.

We all start to, somehow, move along the song. I was noding my head in rythim of the song.

"So, guys what are we gonna do when we get there?" Riker asks while puting on his shades.

"One word. Bar." Rocky says in a funny way.

"I can't wait to go to the pool over there." Rydel exclaims.

"I wanna count how many chapels there are in there." Ratliff says.

"I just wanna see everything there." I say.

"I wanna see the room we're gonna stay in!" Rocky exclaims again.

"And there's also a music festival there this weedend so that outta be fun." Riker says.

"Yeah, plus remember we gotta do a photoshoot in there for Rocky's birthday." Rydel says.

Riker turns to Rocky and stares at him. "21, Rocky. How does it feel to be old?" Riker asks chuckling.

"Me? Old? You're 24, you're the one that's supposed to feel old, here." Rocky exclaims laghing.

We take the highway and there wasn't any trafic. Mom lied to us.

"Guys, i can't drive forever. Who's next?" Rocky asks.

"Rock, you haven't even been driving for 20 minutes." I state.

"Can't blame a man for bejng tired!" Rocky exclaims.

We all sigh at Rocky's comment. Oh Rocky.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So we keep driving and driving. Riker was on the wheal now. It's been a couple of hours. It's five o'clock now. I had a little nap a while ago that left me with the left side of my face red.

The more we drive, the more desert mountains i see. Yhe more close we are to Ceasers Palace.

I'm actually excited for the weekend. Get my mind of things and just enjoy my time with rhe band. No obligations. No song writing, no soundchecks, no concerts. Just a relaxing- non hectic- weekend.

"Are we there yet?" Rocky whines like a little kid.

"I swear, Rocky, if you ask that one more time, there won't be a party to celebrate!" Riker shouts but, Rocky laughs.

"We're here!" Rydel exclaims.

"We are?" I ask confused.

"Yeah! There's Ceasers Palece!" Rydel exclaims pointing at a tiny bulding far away from us.

"Woooohooo! Vegas, baby!" Rocky exclaims.

The more we drove, the mor higher and bigger the hotel got.
We finally made it to the hotel! Riker drive up to the parking zone and got our bags. We walked up to the main entrece. This hotel is so fucking big!

The lobby guys came and grabbed our bags. Riker and Rocky when to check in while we waited for them. Lots of cute girls here. Nice. I'm so excited for this weekeend.

Finally Riker and Rocky checked ourselves in. The lobby guy named "Martin", showed us to our Luxury Suite while another guy had out bags.

We got to the Suite. So. Freaking. Big. This is bigger than our house. And so freaking high. When we opened the door, we stood speechless there. Looking at all the beauty.

"So. Big." Rocky said in monotune.

"Hell-oo Vegas." Ratliff said shocked.

"I call the biggest room!" Rocky exclaimed as we all grunted.

We started running around the room. Wondering what we could find in there. Maybe a hidden tresure or somethin'.

Rocky runs to the master bathroom and opens rhe door. "Oh my God. This is going to be the best toilet I'll ever lay my ass on." Rocky exclaims.

"Guys, look at this view!" Rydel says in shock walking up to the valcony.

Riker walks next to her. "This makes me be afraid of hights."

"Guys let's go see downstairs." Ratliff says walking up to the door.

"Yeah, come on guys!" I shout followinf Ellington.

And they all follow me. We all walk together and go downstairs.

When we get to the lobby, walk to the pool area. When we walk out into the pool, lot's of people were there. Cougers, gold digers, you name it. There were also people puting together a stage for the festival in the garden.
Lots of babes here, though.

"This is sick." Rydel exclaims.

"Woah, look at that sunset, guys." Rocky says calmy pointing at it.

"It's incredible." Riker says.

"Who says Vegas can't be also romantic?" I say to myself.

"I don't wanna jinx it but. . . I think this will be the best weekend yet." Rocky says.

We keep walking all around the pool area. I keep looking at the sunset. It was so amazing.

I suddenly bump into someone. From my own fault for looking at the sunset. When I bump into him, we bumb heads.
I look actually down at the person. And just as i was going to apoligixlze to him. . .

"Laura?!"

°☆°

Sorry again for the short chapter! So in this chapter its gonna be three parts! Soooo whacha guys think's gonna happen!?

I just wanna say: thank you so much for reading my book and liking my chapters. I apreciate it so so much! And all your comments always make me Smile( see what i did there? :D)

Anwayy *** I have a new book that I'm writing that's not Raura related but I'm really enjoying writting it.
If you guys are interested, tell me so i can post a mini review about it!!

LOVE U ALL SO MUCH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 318 51
Laura and Ross knew each other when they were younger and would always hang out and do everything together. One day Ross left with his family to move...
21.9K 536 34
Ross and Laura are best friends. They care for each other and look out for each other. When different people come in their lives, will they prove th...
4K 87 47
Ross and Laura after all these years get together and months later something tragic happens..will the other learn to cope with the pain..or will the...
20.8K 805 15
You only need 1 day to change your entire life... Ross and Laura are pretty different, Laura is working hard as a business woman, while Ross is a fam...