Note To Self: Never Chug Powd...

By LiveLoveLilly

Kaytee Parson is exceptionally gifted in school, but when it comes to life, she falls short. After multiple a... More

Note To Self: Never Chug Powdered Lemonade
Sunday, July 3rd, 2011. Note to Self: Wheels+ stairs = BAD!! =(
Monday, July 4th, 2011, Note To Self: Don't Try To Mix Your Own Alcoholic Drinks
Tuesday, July 5th, 2011. Note To Self: Guys Who Sparkle Are Probably Gay
Wednesday, July 6th, 2011. Note to Self: Pool Water DOESN'T Make You High
Thursday, July 7th, 2011, Note To Self: Best Friends Are The Best =P
Friday, July 8th, 2011, Note To Self: I Pown At Rapping
Saturday, July 9th, 2011, Note To Self: Boy Crazy Friend + Hot Guys = RUN
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, Note To Self: Not All Dogs Like You
Monday, July 11th, 2011, Note To Self: FWB Always Sounds Slutty
Tuesday, July 12th, 2011, Note To Self: Make Sure The Oven Is EMPTY
Wednesday, July 13th, 2011, Note To Self: Every Party Has Lots Of People
Thursday, July 14th, 2011, Note To Self: I Love You Is SCARYYYYYYY
Friday, July 15th, 2011, Note To Self: Never Trust Ella's Revenge Plans
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, Note To Self: Don't Wear Heels When You're A Clutz
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, Note To Self: All Blondes Think Alike
Tuesday July 19, 2011, Note To Self: All Guys Are Just EW
Tuesday, July 26, 2011, Note To Self: Only Trust Breanne
Wednesday July 27th, 2011, Note To Self: Life Sucks, But I'm Not Dead
Saturday, July 30th, 2011, Note To Self: Never Chug Powdered Lemonade
Sunday, July 31st, 2011, Note To Self: Don't Lose What You Have

Monday July 18, 2011 Note To Self: Sleepovers Are CRAZY

383 11 18
By LiveLoveLilly

Dear Larry Dick,

I love love LOVE girl's sleepover days. Since Ella was leaving kind of soon, we had Tiffany and Breanne over for a sleepover. We just went um... Crazy.

As soon as Tiffany and Breanne came, we ran up to my room and painted our nails. Tiffany refused to paint hers, because she had just got them professionally done. Wow. Breanne and Ella went crazy and painted their thumbs five different colours. Just one thumb. I stayed normal, and painted my nails the colours of skittles with the littles S es and everything!

After our nails and some gossip (Mostly our unanimous hate for Seth, and with the exception of Breanne, our agreement on how hot Brodie is... YAY I have a hot boyfriend!), we baked a cake.

This was a fiasco.

Ella grabbed all of the ingredients and bowls, and Breanne and Tiffany started to stir them. That left me with the eggs, which I spilled all over the floor and broke, so Ella had to clean them and get more eggs. Then I was hungry so I went to get blueberries and I only grabbed them but the lid and it was a huge container and they all spilled on the floor. I had to pick those up.

 When Breanne and Tiffany put the mix in the mixer, it went hay wire and exploded all over the kitchen, so we had to use a second mix and stir it by hand. Me and Ella were stuck cleaning the kitchen. As soon as they went to put it in the oven, they suddenly trusted me with something hot, and I burnt my hand. It really fucking hurt. Ella had to finish the cake while Breanne and Tiffany helped me with my hand.

Once the cake was done, we ate it and Tiffany yelled out "Ugh (sex noise) This is giving me a boner it's so GOOD!" just like that, and we started laughing so hard that Ella spit out her cake by accident. After our cake, we made fruitopia, put it in a bowl and froze it so we could eat it later because it's so hot out. We went on the trampoline and waited for it to freeze.

On the trampoline, we were laughing at Breanne's inability to do anything remotely gymnasticy. She couldn't even land on her butt or do sit doggy sit so we were killing ourselves laughing. Then we had a flip off. Breanne lost. Ella did a flip but over spun and landed on her stomach. Me and Tiffany successfully did front flips.

So we tried backflips.

That was really really stupid.

Tiffany chickened out, but I actually tried. I ended up landing flat on my face. Ya now they were laughing at me.

We had our frozen fruitopia for dinner, and that ended well....

We started laughing, so Ella spit her food back into it. We ate it anyway. Then I did the same thing, and we ate it too. Then Breanne asked why her hole that she carved in was so much smaller than everyone else's, and Tiffany laughed so hard fruitopia came out of her nose and all over us. Oh and in the food.

It continued like this until we decieded to eat baby scoops with hardly anything on them, and I sai fuck baby scoops. They laughed and spit again.

We were also watching Hall Pass at the same time. NEVER WATCH THAT MOVIE!! There was one part with a guy in a jacuzzi and then these guys come out to get him and THEY'RE TOTALLY NAKED! I saw some randy black dude's dick EW... I never thought they looked like that though... BUT I CAN'T UNSEE IT AND IT SCARES ME!!! IT WAS BIG AND BLACK AND EWH!

Tiffany and Ella were unmoved from the sight (both having had sex before) but me and Breanne were like EWWWW and looked away and covered our eyes with our hands. Scarred for life.

After the movie and frozen fruitopia, we jumped on the trampoline again and it was like midnight and we tried our flip off again and it was worse than before. We had to go in because we were laughing to hard at our fails.

Anyway its like 3 AM and I'm half asleep. Everyone else already passed out, but we'll se what happens tomorrow!

Love Always,

Kaytee XOXXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 318 31
From the time she was born Kaylynn had this gift that always baffled her parents. It was something that seemed out of a movie or comic. She had the p...
297 15 14
She's the smartest woman you will ever meet. I know because she was claimed the smartest girl in the world at the age of twenty. Now, only a month la...
107K 2.4K 17
Y/N is born with a gifted ability. She's able to see the past of someone by a physical contact or by their objects. She's always alone. Only one per...
Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...