Why us? (Pokemon fanfic)

By shinymewgirl

Everyday for as long as she can remember Emma has forced herself to face everything alone. She wants to belie... More

Prologue
1- A way back home
2- Stalling
3- Home sweet home
4- This should be good
5- Promise me
6- Good luck with that
7- Getting ready
8- Descoveries
9- Find a weak point
10- Nightmares become real
11- Break down
12- A new companion
13- I will stand my ground
14- such a joyful pain
15- unbalanced battle
16- when will it stop?
17- how much worse could things get?
18- a bad guy?
19- desperate reach for freedom
20- experimentation
21- not a second time
22- The Guardian Angel
23- rainy night camping
24- together at last
25- Fighting back
27- Nightmares come true
28- Be proud of me
29- Burning hatred
30- The key to Purity
31- Stalkers, stalkers everywhere
32- The balance of three
33- A series of unfortunate events
34- Family reunion
35- Extended family tree
36- The Legendary Plan
37- One down, two to go
38- An electrifying match up
39- Battle bonds
40- Battle with angels
41- Does anyone understand Shadow anymore?
42- It begins
43- Twisted memories
44- A new Dark Room
45- Whispers in the dark
46- A day off
47- Sweet dreams
48- Bad turns
49- The Testing Continues
50- Old habits
51- The testing ends
52- It will be okay
53- Escape
54- Almost home
55- Conciquences
56- Too much damage done
57- The Ultimate Wepon
58- Trust in me
59- Closing the rift
60- Comatose
Epilogue
Final thoughts on the 'Why?' series

26- Not a peep

564 65 18
By shinymewgirl

Several hours passed and I was beginning to feel light headed. With a heavy sigh I kicked the chair in front of my, trying to get Saturn's attention. I been quiet for the pass several hours straight, and I was sick of it but then, this duck tape may have something to do with my silence.

Saturn turned and glared at me. "What?"

Is he seriously asking me? I gave him an unamused look.

He let out an irritated sigh before getting up and ripping the duck tape off. "What?"

"For starters, fuck you, that hurt and second can you untie me so I can heal my arm. Your bozos cut it and I don't feel like dying of blood loss today."

"No, now shut up."

"I'm sure Cyrus wouldn't be happy if I were dead." I said teasingly. No I didn't like haven't to use my father's name but if he wanted me dead I'd be dead by now.

Saturn let out an angry huff. "No funny business."

"I shale do my best to keep this the most serious business that I have ever businessed." I said with mock seriousness.

Saturn rolled his eyes, pulling out a Pokéball. He let out his Toxicroak and ordered him to cut me loose. I spent a few minutes trying to get feeling back into my arms before raising my hand to the cut on my arm, concentrating on healing the still open wound. The cut slowly closed over as the skin mended itself, leaving only a thin scar behind. I let out a sigh of relief before remembering Night had fainted due to the poison.

"Can I heal my Ninetales to?" I questioned without any of the sarcasm or snakiness I'd been using previously when talking with Saturn. I was worried for Night.

"No, now put your hands behind you back so you can be tied back up."

Seriously?

"Pleeeaaase? You won't hear another peep from me until we land and I start yelling at my asshole of a father."

Saturn narrowed his eyes.

"Scouts honour." I promised, putting one hand on my chest while raising the other one in a mock oath position.

"Fine, but not a word from you after."

I nodded and stood up, my legs disagreed with standing so suddenly after hours of sitting but I pushed the thought out of my mind as Saturn lead me toward the back of the helicopter. Saturn's Toxicroak followed behind me to make sure I didn't do anything. We're in a helicopter who knows how high above the ground, I'm totally going to try to escape here because that's obviously the most obvious thing for anyone to do in this situation. Saturn opened the door to what looked like a closet with a cage in the bottom. I walked in, kneeling by Night's side and gently calling her name.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Her eyes held pain and her breathing was laboured.

What are you doing?

"Healing you. Now shush so I can concentrate."

I reached through the bars, resting my hand on her shoulder as she closed her eyes again. I focused on lending some of my strength to my Ninetales, healing her poisoning and making her stronger.

When I removed my hand Night opened her eyes and looked up at me, obviously feeling better. "Thank you Emma."

"Don't mention it." 

"Time's up." Saturn growled from behind me.

I sighed, giving her silky fur one last gentle stroke before standing to leave.

Night let out a growled, snarling angrily at Saturn.

"Please behave Night." I begged.

"We'll get out of here okay, we just need to pretend we've given up."

Fine, but if they hurt you I swear...

"Okay, you can do what you want but for now at least behave."

Night nodded as Saturn grabbed my arm and yanked me from the room, dragging me back to my original seat. He grabbed my wrists and tied them back behind me back. I wanted to fight back but if I wanted to escape I needed them to let their guard down so I had to seem like I'd given up.

"Now not another word or I'll get the tape again."

"Whatever." I mumbled, staring out the window while shifting my position in attempt to get more comfortable. The moon by now was high in the sky and the stars twinkling in the night. At any other time, it would be a beautiful night. I possibly would of gone off a little with Red and we would talk while Silver spied on us from beyond our sight. He couldn't evade my aura sense though. He didn't know I knew he spied on us but I wasn't planning on saying anything.

It by now was quite late, I'd be attempting at sleeping by now, hoping to go without nightmares for the night but I wouldn't sleep here. So I simply stared out into space until we were to land. Night and I struck up a plan on how we were going out of this when we land. I wasn't even sure what Cyrus wanted with me but we both agreed that we would try and remain together. Every once in a while, I caught Saturn glancing back at me, most likely making sure I was behaving myself. I either ignored him or poked out my tongue and pulled a childish face. Hey as long as I didn't say anything, I'm not breaking my promise.

~*🌸*~

It must of been an hour later that the helicopter landed. I was untied briefly before my arms were clamped behind my back again but this time with think metal hand cuffs that also held my palms flat against each other. A grunt held me securely by my upper arm while two more carried Night's cage which had a cloth draped over the top. I felt Night enter my mind as she saw and heard through my eyes and ears.

What do you think will happen?

"I don't know but be quiet."

Fiiiine.

I was lead from the copter to the chilly outside. I shivered slightly, shifting from foot to foot. I caught sight of Cyrus and glared at him with disdain. "Fuck you." I hissed as I passed him.

"I'm almost hurt, and after I got a nice little cell prepared especially for you."

I glared at him as I was dragged into a building and down countless halls and passages. The grunts carrying Night followed behind me. I tried my best to remember the way out but all the warp pads and hallways made it impossible.

Eventually I was pushed into a cell and the cuffs securing my wrists were removed. The grunts carrying Night kept going, she started growling and attacking the bars of her cage as she was taken further away. I tried to attack the bars but my attacks vanished to nothingness as soon as they hit the barred wall. I grabbed the bars only for an electric current to course through my body before I quickly recoiled. It wasn't that strong, only a  warning shock. I took a few steps backwards, looking around my cell for anything that I would use as a weapon.

The cell was bare apart from a door that lead to a small bathroom containing nothing but a small toilet (one of the gross metal ones that barely even flush) and a sink. The door didn't even have a a proper handle. Just one you'd find on a cupboard or something rather then a door. When I tested the door though, it would stay closed when I shut it, maybe it was magnetic or something. I don't know or particularly care.

A small dusty mattress sat in the corner a folded duvet and a pillow sat neatly at the end. Well at least I could stand straight, unlike with Team Prosperity.

I cursed several times, running my hand through my hair while pacing the length of the small cell. Why was this happening again and why so soon? It had literally been days since I'd gotten out of the evil teams base.

"Night?"

Yeah?

"How far away are you?"

Not that far, if I could get out of here I could make it back to you without a problem.

"Okay..."

Are you okay?

"Freaking out but I'm fine."

Can you get out?

"Would we be here if I could?"

Har-de-har-har

I heard approaching footsteps and forced myself to remain calm. "I'll get back to you. Someone's coming."

Night entered my mind again so she could watch what was happening. It really didn't bother me if she was in my head or not anymore, as long as she doesn't poke through my memories and crap like that I didn't care.

I kept pacing, pretending not to be bothered by the arrival or Cyrus.

"Something on your mind?"

"Stalking teenage girls has really become an unhealthy obsession of yours. Maybe you should get that looked into." I snapped back, glaring at him.

"Naw, are you angry with me?"

"What do you fucking think?"

"Do not swear in my presence Emma, or I'll make you go without dinner." He mocked.

"Go ahead. It's not like I haven't already missed it." I growled. "Go fuck yourself."

Cyrus raised an eyebrow. "Fine then, we'll see how a few days without food satisfies that temper of yours."

"Fuck you." I glared, my hands balling into fists as I glared at my father with hatred.

~*🌸*~
~Hope's pov~

I sniffed my way through the under growth, trying desperately to find my trainer. After battling several Team Galactic grunts, we were trying to find both Emma and Night. We'd heard Emma's screams calling out for Silver but the grunts had been holding us back until they'd simply vanished. Now they were all missing and we were trying to pick up her sent.

Her Pokémon were anyway, Silver Red and Anne were staying back at the camp in hope that Emma had hidden herself and would make it back there. I caught the sent of fresh blood which made my nose crinkle in disgust. Never liked that sent but I forced myself to sniff again, taking in the smell and trying to distinguish its owner.

I could label the sent as Emma's blood fairly quickly. I was both happy and unhappy about this. Happy because it was a lead on Emma, unhappy because she was bleeding. I followed the sent it source but I quickly lost Emma's trail from there. I searched for several hours until I was found by Guardian and lead unwilling back to the camp where I reportedly dead end findings to the older members of Emma's team, since the little ones had fallen asleep with Anne.

Although no one said it we all knew what had happened, Emma had gotten caught again and we weren't there with her. Meaning she could be in more trouble then any of could even begin to say.

~*~*~*~*~🌸~*~*~*~*~
Word count: 1838

Long chapter and a short one in one day! Yay! Most the next chapter is already written to cause I started it a while ago ^.^"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 60 5
Rosa is a part of Team Plasma, not only because she believes that Pokémon should be treated equally as humans, but because she always wanted to follo...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
445 63 7
"I thought I had no 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼... Now I realize 𝓘 𝓭𝓸." This was it - you were entering Giovanni's office, prepared to the the evil organ...
13.6K 340 31
*Going Through Major editing* "You can be a Pikachu..." "You can be energy.." "But I'll love you either way.." *First ever story* In a trainerless w...