The Alphas Secret Wolf

Da princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 11

42.4K 1.2K 49
Da princess_anabel

(Eva's POV)

"Missed"

"Missed"

"Missed"

"SCORE! One point for the D-man!"

The movie ended about 45 minutes ago and no one wanted to get up get another movie so we all just sat here eating the popcorn. That was until we started throwing it at each other.

I watched as Danny and Alex try to throw popcorn into each others mouth from their bean bag chairs. It's funny to watch because they look like idiots with there mouths open making weird noise. Hahaha.

So far, Danny's winning by 2. But I sat there arms crossed because they banned me from the game because I kept hitting them in the eyes. But it wasn't my fault! They have big eyes, and I don't know what happened! There must've been a draft or something.

"Stop pouting Eve. When you get better at aiming you can play again" Danny said while throwing a piece of popcorn at Alex's fat head.

"Stop pouting Eve blah blah blah blah" I say in a high pitched mocking voice. I looked over at Danny who's just glaring at me because he hates being mocked. Cry baby, I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

"I quit. Not because I'm loosing but because Danny you keep hitting my forehead" Alex said as he got up to stretch his legs.

"Not my fault you got a bigger forehead than you do mouth"

"Oooooooooooooooooo are you just going to take that Alex?" Instigating my brothers has always been fun for me.

"Oh yea! Well at least I don't have a bigger mouth than I do forehead!"

I looked at Danny and we both started cracking up!

"What kind of come back was that?!" I yelled half laughing at a blushing Alex

"Watever I'm tired. I'm going to go get some food!"

At that moment both mine and Danny's stomach growled.

"I'm coming with you" I stretched trying to get that tingling feeling out of my legs. It always reminds me of when the tv when it looses signal and all those black dots appear on the screen.

"Same. I could eat a cow!"

"You are a cow" I replied rolling my eyes at Danny.

He put a hand over his heart and pretended like he was hurt.

"I resent that! Now my feelings are hurt and now I just have to go eat them away thanks to you! Do you know what Ice cream does to my thighs!"

"Drama queen." Alex and I said at the same time. High giving each other because we're that cool. Leaving a dramatic Danny behind we went downstairs & into the kitchen

"Ok so frozen pizza, frozen fries or ice cream?" Alex says

We all look at each other and it's decided.

"All ." We all smirk and get to work. I'm in charge of the pizza, Danny's in charge of the fries, and Alex is in charge of the ice cream Sundaes.

45 minutes later we all have a piece of pizza, some chile cheese fries and a banana split. We eat so much it's ridiculous!

"Hey! Why do you get more caramel syrup!" Danny said looking at Alex's plate. Hmmm he does have more than the rest of us.

"Because Im awesome and you guys aren't" so Danny did what he always does. He started a food fight!

By now Danny was spraying Carmel on Alex, and Alex was spraying chocolate syrup on Danny. They both looked like a total mess. Kind of like 5 year olds drenched in mud.

Danny was starting to run out of the Carmel syrup so he tackled Alex now they were wrestling. And you have not lived until you see two full grown men, that stand about 6'ft tall covered in chocolate and Carmel syrup, calling each other stupid.

I watch as I popped another fry into my mouth cheering both of them on. I should be helping them break it up but cmon this better than a movie!

"Cmon Danny! Head lock! Head lock! head lock!" I chant trying to see if he listens and of course he does haha.

Alex some how flips them and now he's on top of Danny!

"Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!"

Thump.

We all freeze because we hear a car door close outside. They're back.

" RUN!" I scream but it's too late.

" Evangeline, Alexander, Daniel."

We freeze hearing the tone of our father as he calls out our names. Oops.

Clearing my throat I decided not be a coward. So I straighten up and turn around to a frowning dad. And a bored Nate. Wow the meeting was that bad.

"Mhmm father."

"What on earth is going on? And why are you two covered in chocolate And Carmel?" He says looking over the twins.

I looked over at my brothers but they were looking at the ground ashamed that they were caught being childish again. My heart breaks seeing them like that.

"It's my fault." I said looking at my dad.

"Eve" the twins say in a warning tone.

"Quiet." I say back at them.

Everyone looks surprised, even Nate. I can take the blame for them I don't care. It's not like he's going to do anything about it anyways.

"Is that so?" My father says crossing his arms.

"It is. I wanted to go for a run but the boys wouldn't let me saying it was too dangerous. So I sprayed them with chocolate and Carmel syrup thus resulting into this.."

I say gesturing towards my brothers. I see them looking at me disapprovingly because they know I shouldn't lie to my dad, or take the blame for them. But hey? What's family for right.

"I see. Well since you insist this is your wrongful doing and you choose to lie to me, you may now clean all of this by yourself." My dad says to me.

Damn how does he do that? It's like I can't tell a lie to save my life! I bow my head telling him I accept my punishment.

"And you two. Go upstairs and clean up. You are men not children you will start acting your age now!" He screamed. I watched as the boys ran upstairs to take a shower.

I flinched because now, he's really not kidding. It's not liked he cared before when he would come visit. He would just sigh and leave. What changed? Was it the meeting? I should ask Nate.

"Nathaniel I'll be back in 3 days time. I need to figure this situation." My father says to Nate.

"No. I want answers. What the hell happened backed there?"

"Now is not the time. I will be gone to contemplate whether or not if the time has come. Until then goodbye."

He picked up his suitcase and walked out the door leaving an angry Nate and a confused me behind.

Nate ran a hand through his hair, picked up a vase and threw it against the wall.

I jumped back scared because I've seen Nate mad, but this was kind of scary. He's never been this angry to the point where he became violent. He runs both hands through his hair and starts pulling at the ends. I need to to calm him down, I'm the only one who can.

I walk over to my brother and reach as high as I can to touch his shoulder. I'm still not all that tall but i manage.

"Nate." I whisper and he turns to look at me. He must've seen how scared I was because he sagged his shoulders, and sighed.

"I'm tired of the secrets Eva. I want to know what's happening." He says. Sitting down on the stair case. I sit one step above him so we can be eye leveled.

"Me too Nate but we can't loose ourselves now. All we can do is hope he tells us." I offer a small smile which he returns.

"Cmon, it's getting late. We should go to bed."

"I cant. The mess is still everywhere" I say running a hand through my hair.

"Don't worry about it. I'll have someone clean it up tomorrow."

Nodding my head in agreement he stands up and offers me a hand which I gladly take and we walk up the stairs together. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

And how wrong I was.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

112K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
148K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
2.7M 109K 61
A toss of the dice, doomed Evangeline to an uncertain future. Her father gambled away their families fortune leaving her in the hands of a ruthless m...