Chapter 13

(Nate's POV)

Two days later....

"Move your fat head already!"

"Shhhhh he's going to hear you"

"Will you two SHUTUP and be quiet!? If we get caught I'm hurting both of you!" Eva whispered yelled.

I'm careful not to make a move as I hear them open my door and try to tiptoe inside. Sigh. When will these three learn you can't prank the prankster? Last week they put laxative into my cookies, the twins "baked for me because they wanted to show their appreciation"

Yea right. Appreciation my ass. So I switched the cookies when they weren't looking and Eva and I watched as the boys fought over who was going to use the restroom first. Amateurs.

I hear a splashing noise so I know it's probably a bucket of ice cold water. I can smell Apple spice so I know Danny is in the front. I barely smell strawberries so I know Eva's by the door. She just likes to watch, sometimes. She helps me when I need it but the twins don't know that.

I hear them getting closer so I know I should probably ruin it for them.

"Ok ready?" Alex whispered

"Yea 1."

"2"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" I yelled making Danny spill the cold water all over Alex since he had it above his head and me scarring him made him drop the water backwards on to my brother. Serves these idiots right.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Danny screams putting a hand over his heart.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack Nate!"

"YOU IDIOT! You had ONE job!" Alex screams. You can see him shiver from the bucket of cold water.

I smirk at the two as they start arguing about who's fault it was. I get out of bed and stretch not waking up sore. Hmmm we haven't trained in a while.

"Enough!" With that Danny and Alex stop fighting and Eva's stops laughing. I like having this affect on them. I can't explain it but they've never disobeyed me when I tell them to do stuff. I like the power but I don't take advantage of it.

"Now, go get changed, It's time to train."

"Wait!" Eva screams but she kind of looks nervous.

"Yes Eva?" I look at her while crossing my arms but I think I'm making her even more nervous because she looks down, and starts to play with her hair.

"Out with it Evaaa" I tease trying to ease her into what she was going to say.

She smiles but pushes some of her curly hair behind her ear.

"Nate. What.... What happened yesterday at the meeting?" She says not meeting my eyes. Should I tell them? I mean dad didn't say not to so I can't get in-trouble.

"You guys really want to know?" I say

"Yea" they all replied. Here goes nothing.

"Alright everyone change into your training clothes and meet me in the living. 5 minutes not a minute later."

I watch as they nod their head and head to their own rooms.