Chapter 51

(Nate's POV)

It took me a minute to let the words sink in.

"What do you mean you can see her?" I asked.

"We got a delivery with a camera and you just... You just...  You have to come see this."

He sprinted out of the room and I could feel his anger leave with him.

I knew this wasn't going to be a good thing.

I kissed Ari's forehead and looked at her. Without having to say anything I knew she knew that I was asking if it was okay if I leave.

"Go. She needs you, I'll be okay." I knew she wasn't going to be just okay but she was right about one thing, Eva did need me.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I kissed her forehead and ran the way Alex did.

I followed his scent and ended up back in the office.

But he wasn't alone.

In the office were my brothers, dad, Braxton, his Beta and his father.

"What's happened?"

I didn't bother to acknowledge them with a home welcome.

"This just arrived at my territory about an hour ago. The instructions were to come here and give them to you."

It was Braxton's Father who spoke as he handed me the video tape.

"Alex pass me the digital camera."

Alex did what he was told and passed me the camera.

I grabbed the wires that came along in the box and hooked them onto the camera. I entered the tape and then the clip started playing on the portable tv that we had in the office.

It was a video of a dark, dirty and rusted cell.

We heard the door open and in walked two guys dragging a body. Although it wasn't just a body. It was Eva.

"What the hell..." I heard Danny whispered.

She was unconscious and dirty. They lifted her up onto the medal table that stood in the middle of the room and started to tie to hands to the bed.

I saw her leg twitch and I knew she was waking up.

The tension and anger that flew around the room I knew I wasn't the only  one who felt tensed when they saw Eva.

The guys both finished tying her up and leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

It didn't take long for her to wake up. He eyes flew open as she tried to yank her arms from the table.

"What the hell!" She started to thrash around but even I knew it was hopeless. There was no way she was going to get out of those chains. But a little part of me hope that she would find a way out.

"Ahhhh you're awake." A man came out from the shadow and we heard the table split in half. It wasn't loud but we all heard it. We turned towards Braxton who was shaking.

I felt for Braxton. If that was Ari I would be going out of my mind trying to get her back.

Eventually we all went back to focusing on the tape.