Chapter 6

(Eva's POV)

        "Eve, wake up!"
I was thrown off the bed and onto the floor, landing with a Ummphh sound. I look up at Alex and glare at him.

      "Seriously?! Why can't you wake me up like a normal person Alex" 

     "Because I'm not normal duhhh" he held out his hand for me to take which I swatted away. What an idiot. 

      "Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today... Oh wait, you didn't wake up on the bed"  I watched as he smirked and dodged my hand that was flying towards the back of his head.  I look up at the clock and realize it's 2 in the afternoon. Damn, why was I so tired? Then it hit me. Everything that happened yesterday with the wolves, dad yelling at me, and me falling asleep crying on Danny's chest.
           I ran a hand through my hair trying to take out the knots.

       "What did you want Danny?" I ask pushing him out the way as I walk to my room to shower.

         "Nate wanted to know if you were up to go get ice-cream in an hour before dad gets back" he said trying to catch up to me.

          "Yea, I guess. Give me a couple minutes to shower and dress. I'm really not trying to go all smelly" I crinkled my nose trying to see if I smell that bad. Ugh I do. I really need a shower.

            "Ok, hurry up though." He said running down the stairs where I can hear Nate and Danny arguing over who's going to eat the rest of the cereal.

      I smile to myself because at least I still have my annoying, but funny brothers on my side.  I hop in the shower taking a quick 15 minutes to do my business, and hop out. I smell my hair and it smells like strawberries. My favorite!

          What to wear, what to wear? Mmmm I take out my black and white striped dress. It's a little to fancy for ice-cream. I'll just put a light jean shirt cover over and my converse.

        After tying up my last shoe I give a once over in the mirror. Perfect! I go to my restroom and brush out my curly hair. It has to be my favorite part of my whole body. Its a midnight black, and flows all the way down my back. I put some strawberry scented lotion on, some mascara, and eyeliner and I'm finally ready. When I finally remember something. The necklace.

        I put it on, and it makes my whole outfit fall together. My head hurts a little but my cuts and bruises are healing already. Thank God. Shaking the thoughts out of my head I grab my little hand bag and make my way downstairs.

        " In coming!!!!" Alex yells as a shoe flys straight past my head as I duck out of the way.

        "Careful idiot! You almost hit me!" I scream as a sheepish Alex's comes down the stairs and puts his arm around me.

         "Sorry! I was trying to hit Danny but I don't know where he went....." He trails off as we hear footsteps running across the floor. Alex and I look at each other and run down the stairs screaming "Runnnnnnnn!!!"

           I threw myself behind the couch as Alex went sliding under the table. We heard Danny and Nate come running into the living room.

        "Come out come out where ever you areeeeee" Danny says as he tries not to laugh.

         "Surrender now or you'll both get my stink bombs" says Nate as he opens the closest just to shut it. Ok maybe I can give up now, and they won't hurt me. Especially Nate's stink bombs. It's just socks that he hasn't washed for more than 3 months. They smell disgusting and he'll shove them in your mouth if he catches you. But I want a fight, so it's war!

           I crawl from behind the couch and duck towards the movie stand that's about 7ft tall. Right there I hit the jack pot because I found their ammo. Score! I pick up 2 Nike's and check to see if the cost is clear. But I can smell Danny, he's close by. Just then, I see him coming around the corner scratching his head. Guess he can't find us. This is my opportunity!

       "Danny, Danny, Danny..... Do you really think you can get me?" I tsk as he freezes on the spot. He turns slowly with eyes the size of saucers. I hold up my shoe and he tenses. For a girl, I can throw really hard and the boys know it. Which is why I can see why they're afraid of my hits.

        "You wouldn't....." He says shaking his head.

        "Ohh but I would my lovely brother" I smirk and lift my shoe and launch it at his head. He's to slow and it hits him right in the forehead!

          "Ughhh Man down!!!! Nate! Man down!" He yells while holding his forehead. I couldn't hold it in anymore I laughed.

           "Y-your.... Faceeeeee! It... It was pricelesssss!" I tell him in between laughs. Oh god that had to be the funniest thing ever.

             Just then a smirking Nate comes in holding A very scared looking Alex by his shirt collar. I pick up the other shoes and point it at Nate.

         "Unhand the twin Nate and no one gets hurt." He raises an eyebrow at me but looks at Danny who's still on the floor holding his forehead with a pained expression on his face. Cry baby, I didn't even throw it, that hard.

         "Oh yea? Throw it then Eva. Let's see who you hit though." I watch as a cocky Nate stands there with a still scared Alex. I throw Alex a look that says "grow a pair" but he just looks at me with pleading eyes.

          I sigh, but get an idea. I throw myself at Danny and pick him up (with no help from him) and hold a shoe to his throat.

           "I'll trade you. A twin for a twin.
What do you say, brother?" Nate smirk falls and he looks at Danny and glares at him. Probably telling him to grow a pair as well. But he rolls his eyes and looks at me. We hear the front door open but no one turns to look.

             "No deal! I'll keep this twin. He's a bigger cry baby than the one you're holding anyways."

             "Hey uncool dude!" The twins both scream.

              "Fine have it your way!" I push Danny towards Nate and they fall but quickly get up and everyone starts throwing shoes at each other. It's not until we heard a door slam shut that everyone stops.

              I'm straddling Nate about to slam my sandal in face, and Danny has Alex in a headlock. We all look towards the front door and see a very pissed off dad. 

                        BUSTED.