Adopted By Muke

By Allena5SOS

"So... You're telling me that this all was a dare? On top of that, you only kept me here longer because it br... More

Adopted by Muke
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-six

4.7K 160 75
By Allena5SOS

Katelyn's point of view

"Babe," someone said and I hummed. "Come on, you gotta get up love." Jacob told me and I shook my head.

"No I don't." I grumbled and he huffed. He got into my bed and I whined. "No kisses, I have morning breath."

"I know, that's why I'm not trying." He told me as he pulled me close to him. "Cuddling doesn't involve kisses."

"Mhm." I hummed sleepily and he buried his face into my neck. "Your hand is cold." I mumbled to him since it was on my bare stomach.

"Just like my heart."

"Your heart can't be that cold if you nearly cried when you saw me." I said sassily and he chuckled. "Why do I need to get up?"

"Michael needs to take you somewhere in like thirty minutes. While you two are out, me and Luke are leaving aswell." He told me and I nodded.

"Leave so I can get dressed." I said and he nodded. "Make me hot chocolate please?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I wanted some anyways." He said and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Get dressed. I'll go make the hot chocolate."

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. He got out of my bed and I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eye.

I stood up and went to my bathroom, stumbling slightly since my legs were asleep still. I washed my face and then grabbed my brush, brushing my hair out quickly.

I grabbed my maroon beanie since all my hats were in a shelf above the sink, and put it on. I left my bathroom and then pulled my leggings off.

I looked at my white bra and shrugged. Wearing it one more day can't hurt. I mean, I put it on yeaterday morning.

I went to my closet and then grabbed my maroon skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then sat on my bed to pull some socks on.

I grabbed my heeled ankle boots and then laced them on before I stood up. I went to my closet and grabbed a white knitted sweater, pulling it on. I fixed my beanie and hair again and then put a simple black choker in before fixing my make-up.

After I finished my dark red lipstick, my final touch, I grabbed my phone and then put it in my pocket. I closed the tube and then put it back in its case, only to put it back into my desk drawer.

I walked downstairs and saw Michael and Luke on the couch. "Are you ready?" Michael asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll go get dressed now. I'll be down in like, ten minutes." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and then went into the kitchen. I looked at Jacob and he smiled as he mixed a mug. "You're the best." I said as he handed it to me.

"Of course I am." He said and chuckled. I took a small sip of the hot drink and then set it down. "So, if you want a little heads up on where you may be going, just know, I heard them talking about Christmas."

"Christmas shopping?" I said and he shrugged. "I have an idea. If we aren't going Christmas shopping then I'm carrying around a big purse just to hold it." I said and then went back upstairs quickly.

I grabbed my purse and took my school supplies out of it. I grabbed my wallet and unzipped it, seeing the four hundred dollars in there.

How did I get that extra hundred? Let's say I don't spend all the money Michael gives me when I go to the mall with Nick.

I put my wallet in my purse and then put it over my shoulder. I went downstairs and then back into the kitchen.

"Come here, I'm cold." Jacob said and I went up to him. I gave him a hug and he chuckled. "You smell good."

"Do I?" I said and he nodded. "Well, I smell good naturally then. I haven't put any perfume on and make-up doesn't exactly smell good." I said and he laughed.

"I guess." I said and shrugged. "Oh shit, I didn't brush my teeth." I said and he laughed louder. "I can't just brush my teeth when I have lipstick on." I said and Jacob pulled away.

"I have some mint gum." He said and reached into his pocket. "When you smoke, you tend to keep things like this around you all the time. Well... I do at least."

"I see." I said and took a piece from him. I out it in my own pocket and then grabbed my mug. A took a small drink and then set it back down. "Remind me to wait longer next time, I think I just cooked my insides." I told him and he laughed.

"Of course." He said and nodded. "Hey Luke." He said and I grabbed my phone. I opened the front camera and Jacob groaned. "Why do you look good when you open the front camera and yet I look like shit?"

"It's the make-up." I said as I checked to make are my lipstick was fine. "I look like crap without it."

"Michael's ready. You ready Jacob?" Luke asked and he nodded. "Come on. Let's go." He said and I saw Michael walk out from behind him.

"Aww, you look adorab-Is that actual lipstick?" Michael asked and I nodded. "Who the hell-Bryana. Good god Bry." Michael said and face palmed.

"She looks fine Michael, calm down. It's a little lipstick. So what?" Luke said and Jacob agreed. "Plus, if she likes it, who cares."

"Fine. Let's go." Michael huffed and I smiled. "We need to get to the mall before it gets packed. It already almost ten."

-

"Michael, what are we doing?" I asked as we walked into a store. He looked at me and pulled his hood up, zipping it up a bit.

"Early Christmas shopping." He told me and I nodded. "Also, don't try to gain attention. I don't fancy getting mobbed while shopping for the others." I nodded and we looked around.

"Do you think Bryana would appreciate a new purse? Maybe a whole perfume collection? A new dress?" He said and I nodded.

"Of course she would." I said and nodded. "You know her sizes?" I asked and he nodded.

"You have no idea how many times Ashton took me shopping for her. Shit, I may be gay but I'm not stereotypical. I can't match clothes and I won't go shopping with you all the time." He said and I laughed lightly. "She likes black and red." He said as he held up two similar dresses, one black, and one red.

"I think that maybe you should get her those, plus this cute belt. It'll go perfectly with both dresses." I said as I held up a black and gold belt.

"Smart." He said and nodded. He grabbed everything in a certain size and then we walked around some more. "Ashton wants more leather and drumsticks... he's been complain about it for weeks."

"He's got money, why doesn't he buy them?"

"He spent most of it buying his family some things. Plus, his car needed new headlights and greased since it was squeaky." He told me and I nodded. "Can't forget that he buys Bryana things everything he seems something nice."

"That's adorable." I commented and he agreed as he grabbed some leather jackets. "Boyfriend goals."

"I was that boyfriend, to Luke of course." He told me and I nodded. "Then Luke got irritated because he didn't have anywhere to put the gifts I got him, so I stopped."

I nodded and we went to the cash register. We stood in line and then my phone rang. I picked it up and hummed. "Hello?"

"I see you." Someone said and I froze. I furrowed my eyebrows and the person hung up. I look at my phone weirdly and then practically screamed as someone picked me up.

"Hi!" Someone said and I turned around, my heart practically falling out of my chest. "Bryana, Jesus christ." I said and Michael hid the dresses under the leather jackets.

"Don't do that." I gasped and she laughed. "Why would you do that? I almost pissed myself. My heart stopped."

"That was funny." She said and laughed. "What are you guys doing here anyways? A little too cold for leather yeah?" She asked.

"Throw a flannel underneath, it's all good." Michael said and she laughed. "Aren't you supposed to be in Australia?"

"Yeah but my manager called. I had a shoot in New York like three days ago, then my parents wanted to see me so I flew down. Ashton said he's flying up here for New Years and he doesn't mind. He understands." She explained and we nodded.

"So, guess what?" I said and pulled Bryana aside as Michael went to buy the gifts. "Guess who's not single anymore?"

"Michael?"

"He's not either. Him and Luke got back together." I said and she nodded. "No but Jacob flew over here with Luke and he asked me to be his girlfriend last night."

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh my god that's so amazing. You're so into him! I knew it was going yo happen, even when you said it wouldn't."

"Feelings change over time you know." I said and she nodded. "Anyways, are you shopping?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Just picked up the cutest pair of boots and the most adorable sweatshirt." She said and showed me her bags. "Also, side note, for a girl your age, you're amazing at putting make-up on. I can barely do my own make-up."

"That's what YouTube is for booboo." I said and she nodded. "Anyways, me and Michael have some shopping to do. We'll see you later. You can drop by if you want."

"I might. Bye." She said and we waved before walking away. I followed Michael out of the store and he laughed.

"Do you want to go get Jacob and Luke a present now?" He asked and I nodded. "What would Jacob like?"

"He wants... besides for Hayley Williams and Taylor Momsen, he wants albums and books. He loves John Green and he loves two thousand's pop-punk and punk rock." I said and he nodded.

"Buy him some Blink and Sum 41 albums along with Looking for Alaska. I got this." He said and I laughed. I knew what else he wanted but I wasn't going to tell him.

I wanted to buy him that myself.

He wanted a guitar, his own guitar so he doesn't have to borrow his mum's boyfriend's. He said he was saving up for it, but he probably won't have enough for awhile.

I'm going to buy him his own acoustic guitar, followed with awhile stack of picks and a capo.

Jacob's point of view (this is short but cute ok)

"Do you know what Katelyn would like? I have a few ideas but I don't want to get her just one small thing. " Luke asked me and I looked at him. He held Calum's gift in his hand and I held Ashton's.

"She's weak when it comes to hair dye and One Direction. She also loves leather jackets, skirts, heels, the happiness of others, and giving to those in need." I said and he nodded.

"We'll buy her some jackets, some more heels, another skirt, and then a One Direction poster. That's it." He said and I nodded as we walked into some stores.

You can do that. I'm buying her her own Cajon drum because she loves the drums. She told me it's the only instrument she's good and it makes her happy.

So while you go and purchase that poster, I have a cajon drum pre-ordered and ready to be shipped a week before Christmas.

"Dude," Luke said and I hummed. "That kid just stole that woman's walle-"

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "You stole her wallet! Come back here!" I saw a blur of white and maroon run by and I looked at Luke.

"Katelyn."

-

Question of the chapter:

-Jatelyn is relationship goals, who agrees?

Author's answer:

-Jatelyn is my relationship ship goals I dunno about you guys.

Reader's answer:

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 325 49
"Do you love me?" "Yes, of course I love you. I'll always love you." "Then why doesn't it feel like you do?"
7.4K 291 18
"You saved my life" "And you destroyed mine"
30K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...
255K 18.4K 30
"See, I told you he likes boys."