ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU? 「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ...

Por Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· "Who are you?" ·•·•· Hidden in the dark are numerous things we wish not to see. But what if the truth... Mais

ΩΠΣ
TШΩ
THRΣΣ
ҒΩUR
ҒI∇Σ
SIX
SΣ∇ΣΠ
ΠIΠΣ
TΣΠ
ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣL∇Σ
THIRTΣΣΠ
ҒΩURTΣΣΠ
ҒIҒTΣΣΠ
SIXTΣΣΠ
SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ
ΣIGHTΣΣΠ
ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ
TШΣΠTΨ ΩΠΣ
TШΣΠTΨ TШΩ
TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ
TШΣΠTΨ ҒΩUR
TШΣΠTΨ ҒI∇Σ
TШΣΠTΨ SIX
TШΣΠTΨ SΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ ΣIGHT
TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ
THIRTΨ
THIRTΨ ΩΠΣ
THIRTΨ TШΩ
THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

ΣIGHT

3.5K 106 43
Por Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

After I was finished with my practice, I immediately asked for Ainsley to drive me back to the mansion.

I'm tired~, kidding I'm just lazy, that's why.

I stretched my arms hitting his head in the process.

"Yah! You! You tryna' get us killed?!"

Ainsley said followed by a few English cusses.

"Shut up, Herondale, y'know that's not enough to kill us."

I said and closed my eyes resting my head trough the window, even if it's uncomfortable.

"Don't. call me. that... okay?"

I snickered, knowing how he gets pissed if we call him by his last name, or his full name.

"Oh why? Don't you like to be called by your last name?"

I mockingly said still not looking at him. But I sense that his face is burning from annoyance.

"I hate you."

He just answered that and the ride was peaceful once again, and I practically napped the entire ride back to the mansion.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder in my sleep, I opened my eyes and looked around to be greeted by AJ's ash colored eyes.

"We're here... tho it's a miracle you were able to sleep without-"

I rolled my eyes while opening the door before shutting it close even before he can finish.

"Like hell I care."

I stated, turning to take my leave.

But AJ rolled down the window and cooed:

"Later shortie~"

I turned back to look at him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"To you too, Herondale~"

I heard him 'tsk'ed before the window rolled up and he drove off.

I opened the gate before taking the long walk of the pathway to the front door.

Upon unlocking the front door with the spare key Reiji gave me, I quietly went up to my room to change on some comfortable clothes.

A pastel pink, pullover is what I've worn.

I love this shirt because of it's kawaii designs.

I was too lazy to grab some shorts, so basically I'm just wearing my undies.

Good thing the pullover was long and it reached my thighs.

Plus the boys aren't here yet so, yeah.

I kept my socks on coz I hate being barefooted.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple by the fridge before taking a bite. My phone buzzed and I looked at the notification that showed.

My ears perked up when I heard a faint yelp.

They're home already?

I looked at the time on phone and it read 10:01 pm.

I thought they're dismissal was 2 am?

Being curious I followed were the yapping was.

I find myself in front of a slightly, opened door where the talking became louder.

"You are at the mercy of Ore-sama."

That's Ayato for sure.

"Stop quibbling over every little things I do!"

I heard splashing of water and a feminine yelp, which I know came from Yui.

Peeking through the door and saw that Ayato was just standing by the edge of the pool and looking at the struggling girl.

Asshole.

I sneekily went in unnoticed and sat on the couch that was in the indoor pool.

"Now tell me that I'm the best."

"Tell me I'm better than anyone else."

"And that you belong to me."

Ayato said after another, not caring of the fact that Yui was fucking drowning!

Tch attention whore.

I know that I can just jump and save Yui myself but, Ayato should just jump since he threw her in the first place.

"I can't swim!"

Was what she said rather than what Ayato wanted her to say.

I didn't know what Ayato's expression is now since his back is facing me but he didn't move after a few minutes that passed.

And Yui's whole body was being pulled down already.

I felt that an innocent girl shouldn't die in my watch, I lied my phone and the bitten apple on the couch that was nearby the pool, preparing to stand up and jump.

But before I could, the red head jumped before me.

If he was gonna fucking jump, he could have done it earlier before the girl was fucking drowning.

I went near the edge of the pool and saw Ayato kissing Yui.

Seriously, is he stupid?

CPR is fucking done on dry land.

I rolled my eyes and when I looked back he was biting the girl by the shoulder.

Air bubbles and blood shored the pool.

Baka...

You give CPR just for her to loose that air?

Baka... Bakayato.

That's actually a nice nickname for him.

I think mercy finally went into Ayato's thick skull cause he pulled both him and Yui up to breath, especially Yui.

"Your blood is flowing through my body... it totally overwhelms me!"

I raised an eyebrow even though they can't see me.

Like, how high is the level of his stupidity?

Of course Yui's blood will 'flow through his body' since he bit her, then blood flowed, then water mixed with blood 'flows through his body'.

How genius of him.

"Please, make it stop."

I heard Yui said weakly, her head was resting on the red head's shoulder and she was clutching onto him for dear life.

"You're hopeless."

Ayato said, he can be annoying as fuck, calling someone hopeless when he's the real reason that Yui is feeble now.

"And you're an ass."

I said fianlly revealing myself as my eyes lazily look at their wet form.

Ayato whipped his head to my direction.

His expression was a mixture of being pissed and surprised.

"I guess that's enough for today."

He said then pulled both himself and Yui out the pool.

Ayato then threw a towel at Yui, that landed on her head before looking at me.

He looked at me from head to toe, before smirking.

Suddenly I remembered that I wasn't wearing any shorts and practically both my legs are bare, the socks the only thing keeping me from showing more skin.

His stares didn't even creeped me out the slightest.

"Nanda..."

My voice was bored as I said that word.

He shook his head before facing me once again.

"It would be nice if you would accompany me to my room and-"

"Ya wish."

His smirk was still visible on his visage before leaving both me and Yui by the pool.

I looked over at Yui who was shaking, either if it was because of fear or she is just freezing.

"You know you should change or you might get a cold."

I stated and she stared at me for a while before nodding.

I took my phone and my unfinished apple before taking a bite on it.

Yui wore her blazer before leaving the indoor pool, me following closely behind.

Since I was bored and there was nothing else to do.

"Where are you going?"

I asked when I noticed she wasn't going to her room and was taking another route.

"I... I just wanna see my father's diary."

She stated and took the spiral staircase where I think will lead to the room where her father's diary is.

I became more curious of where she's going, and good thing she didn't shooed me away.

We found both ouselves in the room where Shu teleported me with him.

Yui took a book, which I think is her father's diary.

I take a look at the room and saw some jewelries that caught my attention last night.

They're beautiful, I swear.

"What does this mean?"

I looked back at Yui who was looking at the diary with a baffled expression.

"What's wrong?"

I asked lethargically and went closer to her.

"Everything... everything that's written on the diary it's... it's."

Yui trailed off while flipping through the pages. In fact, nothing... as in nothing was written on any page.

W

hy am I not surprised?

·•·•· THIRD PΣRSΩΠ'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

After Yui and Asagi saw the diary that magically disappears its contents, the latter paid no head and went back to her room shortly.

The girl was still tired because of her practice.

She has also finished her sweet apple, but surprisingly, she still hungry.

Wait, I'm always hungry...

She thought and took her iPad and ear phones, then went back to the kitchen, again, and see what she can eat, again.

She was really feeling lazy, again, so she didn't want to cook.

Opening the fridge, she saw more fruits and boxes of juice.

Wow, seems like the boys are very healthy peole- vampires. Ooh, cranberry.

The blonde teen took two boxes of it before making her way to the living room.

Sitting on one of the many couches in the room, feet up, she poke a box of the juice before taking a sip.

Plugging her earphones on the iPad, her playlist blared.

She was humming with the songs played on her iPad as she went to surf on her different accounts.

As usual, all her accounts were bombarded with notifications.

Sigh, why did I took this job in the first place?

She laid her iPad by the armrest of the couch as she lay on her stomach.

Pressing a video that caught her attention, her music paused and was replaced by the cute, soft yelps of the puppies in the video.

The blonde teen had a thing for dogs.

"Aww, kawaii~"

She chanted, seeing the different breeds of the dogs.

Now, seeing the video, she then missed her dog.

Her dog which died a few weeks ago after getting run over by a car.

And the fool who was carelessly driving didn't even stop to help the poor dog.

The blonde just came back from a shooting to be greeted by the lifeless body of her beloved dog lying on its own pool blood right in front of their house.

She was in a trance, remembering it all.

Shaking her head,  she paid attention to the video once more.

She tuck a strand of her hair that was falling on her face.

"Now that's a cute butt."

"Where?"

Ayato, who popped up from nowhere, asked, clearly interested.

Asagi paused the video, then showed her iPad to the red head, who was behind the couch she was lying on.

"Tch, that's a mutt's butt!"

Ayato retorted upon seeing a Pomeranian's butt, he thought it was a girl's butt.

"Heck yeah baka, but it's still a butt. You thought I watching porno huh?"

The red head didn't deny it and even smirked.

"Yeah, so?"

He leaned close to the girl's eye level, both there green orbs mirroring each other.

"Hmm, typical boys."

Asagi said then turned away before pulling her hair up into a sloppy bun.

She was pissed off with her long curly locks that was getting all over the place.

Ayato watches every move the girl makes.

Especially looking at her neck...

Milky white skin and free from bite marks.

Asagi watched some more videos, thinking that Ayato will leave her alone.

But no, Ayato stood still and stared at her neck.

Some strands of her hair were left dangling messily since the bun was sloppily made, nevertheless it made it more appealing to the red head.

Ayato subconsciously sat beside Asagi without breaking contact with her slender neck.

He only snapped out of it when the blondette looked directly at his direction.

"You've been staring at my neck for a time now, ne? If you wanted my blood you could've just asked."

The girl said before closing her eyes and placing her chin on her palm.

"Hmm."

Ayato hummed still not processing what Asagi said.

He looked at girl incredulously then shook his head.

"Wait what?"

He was confused as hell.

She offered her blood.... To me?

Ayato thought with brows furrowed.

Asagi opened her eyes and bared at the baffled boy, making him flinch unnoticeably.

"I said you can just ask me if you want my blood. Is it that hard to understand?"

Straightforwardly said by Asagi.

"It's not! But why would you of-"

Asagi cut him off before he could say the next word.

"Offer my blood?"

Asagi snickered, making the red head more confused.

"Dude, I'm experienced already ab-"

It was Ayato's time to cut the girl off.

"Experienced?"

He asked with an eyebrow raised. He had different thoughts of experience.

The blonde sighed.

"Not that experience, I'm still a vrigin. But I have felt vampire's fangs dig in my skin, and got my blood sucked. So if you're thinking that you're the first vampire to suck my blood. Well, think again."

Ayato stared at her blankly.

"But if you don't want my blood then I'll be going."

Asagi stood up to leave but Ayato pulled her by the waist making her fall on his lap.

She was straddling him to be exact, yet she wasn't brothered at all.

Her iPad fell on the couch with her earphones.

Why is she offering her blood? But who cares?! She's really daring, not like any humans we had before.

Ayato tugged the sleeve of Asagi's pullover revealing her shoulder.

With it being free from bite marks makes it more tempting to bite everywhere.

"Ya better hurry, I still have to watch those cute puppies."

Ayato ignored her comment and sniffed her neck.

The girl smell vanila and strawberries fragrance.

"You're really not bothered by this huh?"

Ayato said looking deep at Asagi's eyes and she just stared back.

"I've lived my life without coming across a normal human being, what do you expect?"

That made the red head raise an eyebrow.

"Hayaku."

She said boredly.

"You're taking..."

Asagi trailed off when Ayato bit her by her shoulder.

"...too long."

She finishes her hanging sentence.

Ayato's eyes widen when her warm blood entered his mouth.

What is this?

He thought with the crimson liquid flowing from his throat, making him more parched.

He pulled away, but immediately bit her by the neck this time sucking more of her blood.

"Oi, that tickles."

She's not even in pain?!

He bit deeper in hopes of making the girl mewl from pain.

But his efforts were futile for the girl kept her mouth shut.

Minutes passed and Ayato kept on biting on different parts of her neck, shoulder and chest.

Yet no pained expression was shed.

"You done yet?"

Asagi asked then yawned after.

"Īe."

Once more he licked the girl's soft skin, his tongue finding it's way to her collar bone before piercing his canines once more.

He was savoring her sweet blood, no one can stop him.

His brothers are in school, Yui is hopeless, and Asagi was the one who let him.

A minute or so passed and he decided to stop sucking her blood.

What a surprise, she's still not fainting when I drank so much of her sweet... sweet intoxicating blood.

"You're really something."

Asagi didn't say anything in return but got off the red head and sat beside him.

Fishing out her phone she used it as a mirror.

"Hell, that's a lot."

She exclaimed brushing her fingers past the bite marks.

She's not even flinching! Dafuq!

"Oi, you better clean this up."

Asagi said pointing at where Ayato bit her.

Dried blood was evident on her pastel pullover and neck trailing down below.

"Doesn't it even hurt?"

Curiously, Ayato asked.

"What do you think?"

Asagi said then, poked one of the bite marks putting pressure as it began to bleed once more.

Ayato watched half amused half surprise.

"You a masochist or something?"

He blurted out.

"Īe... I just don't feel pain."

Asagi shrugged and stared at her bloodied finger.

The red head took her wrist bringing her bloodied finger close to his mouth.

"You really amuse me, human."

If only he knows.

Asagi thought before rolling her eyes.

Ayato licked her finger, cleaning it as well.

He stood up and hovered over the girl.

This really must be my lucky day.

Ayato thought, well he is right he skipped school, had takoyaki, and had blood from two people.

Ayato leaned down at Asagi's neck, his hand supporting his weight that is gripping on the back rest of the couch.

Kinda like trapping the latter.

But just like a while ago, she wasn't bothered as if the scenario happened a lot of times.

He licked all the dried blood clean and all the bite marks disappeared as well.

I just notice now that this girl doesn't have a fucking scent! So as her blood! Seriously what is she?

Ayato thought before pulling away from the girl.

"Ahh, arigato, I don't want to make my fans think I was sexually assaulted."

Asagi said while she used her camera once again as a mirror.

She then took the unfinished cranberry juice she had.

Did she knew I was gonna suck her blood cause she had cranberry ready?

The red head asked himself, staring at the blonde girl questionably.

"Nani? Don't tell me you want cranberry juice now after you just sucked a good amount of my blood."

How can she just blurt that out so casually?

Honestly Ayato has so much in mind.

"Nah, I hate the taste of that."

Ayato said clearly disgusted, before sitting down.

"Oh?"

Asagi smirked when a thought came to her mind.

She drank the second box of cranberry she had, not swallowing before standing up.

Then she straddled Ayato, which startled him.

"What are you..."

CHΔPTΣR ΣΠD : Pastel Pink Pullover and... butts...?

·•·•·

Hayaku - hurry, faster

Wooooh long chap, hello to all the Ayato biased readers out there reading this! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I think you all know what's happening next. Tehehehe.

Vamps' retiring~
XOXO

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.4K 1K 14
Yui has been having weird dreams lately where she encounters a sad, lonely girl. The Mukami Brothers are convinced that Yui is the Eve that they're l...
63.8K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
84.9K 1.8K 53
Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out of 1.7k stories - 1/1/23 You're a human w...
417 6 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 🥀Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...