Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

By ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... More

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

I love him

3K 89 116
By ShiningSouless

Chapter 58: I love him

~Adam's POV~

I quickly picked Ty up and rushed him to the car. I set him in the passenger seat and I got into the front seat. I, as fast as I could without breaking the law, got to the hospital. I ran Ty in and for some reason, Mike and Tom were out in the waiting room, they saw me and instead Mike and Tom motioned me to follow them, I ran after them. We quicken our pass into an empty room.

I set Ty down on th bed and Lisa and Penny came in. They all filled out forms and hooked Ty up to wires and had to give him a numbing shot in the lower back. They asked me to get him changed into a night gown and I nodded. They all turned away to do something and Penny gave me the gown. I quickly, but gently, got off Ty's hoodie and shirt. I pulled off his pants and boxers and slipped the gown on, tying it in the back.

"Done." I said to the four and they got back to work. I sat down on a chair and folded Ty's clothes, knowing we would need them when we're done here.

After the doctors took about half an hour getting everything set up, I told all the guys that Ty was in labor and they showed up as quickly as they could. They had to wait outside while I was sitting next to Ty's bed, clutching his hand. Mike was going to be delivering the baby.

Mike pulled up a chair in front of the bed and opened Ty's legs. Pulling up the night gown "now Ty, you are going to have to push." Mike said. Ty nodded and gripped my hand hard and his face squinted up "keep going." Mike said. I brought Ty's hand up to my lips and kiss his while knuckles. A small smile can go his face but was quickly replaced with pain.

~2 hour birth time skip~

"You're doing amazing babe, just keep pushing. Almost there." I told Ty in a hushed voice. For 2 hours. Ty has not release the death grip he had on my hand. He gave one more hard push before relaxing and loosening the grip on my hand but not letting go. I looked down to see Mike standing up with something small in his hands. It didn't take me long to realized that, that was baby Ren.

He gave her to Penny and Lisa and they washed her. Mike walked back over to Ty with some sort of liquid and a towel. He slowly started washing the blood and other fluids off of Ty. Tom started testing on Ren to see if she was healthy.

Mike then got up and took off his gloves and washed his hands. He walked over to help Tom and after 10 minutes, they were finally done. "Well, she's in perfect condition. She weighs 7 pounds (that the right weigh for a baby, right?) she has a perfect heart rate and she breathing perfectly. She has no diseases or illnesses and she doesn't have any disabilities." Mike said.

"Would you like to hold her." Penny asked. Walking over to me with Ren wrapped up in a pink blanket, in her arms. I nodded and let go of Ty's hand as stood up. Penny gently handed me my baby. I cradled the head and moved back and forth slowly. I looked at her, she had Ty's small nose and his perfect lips. She opened her eyes and I saw her beautiful hazel eyes. They had a touch of gold on then like mine. Let's just hope she's not a brine. I smiled and leaned down and placed a kiss on her head. 

"Ty. Would you like to hold Ren?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to him and set we down in his opened arms. He smiled down at her and kissed her like I did. I wrapped my arm around Ty's shoulder and kissed his head "I love you Ty." I said "I love you too Adam." He said.

I stood up and walked over to the door "hey guys, wanna come in?" I asked. They all nodded and came in. I could see all their eyes soften when they saw Ty in the bed, the blankets over him and baby Ren in his arms. "She's so cute." Seto said "would you like to hold her?" Ty asked "may I?" He hesitantly walked over to the bed. Ty stand up more straight and handed her to Seto. He smiled at him new niece.

After everyone got a turn to hold Ren, she finally came back to me when Mike walked in "ok, you are all free to go, if anything happens just give us a call, bring her back here in a week to have her a check up." He said and left "ok, Ty. Do you want me to help you get dressed?" I asked. He nodded and I handed Ren to Brice. He smiled down at her and started swaying.

I grabbed Ty's clothes and picked him up. Carrying him into the bathroom. I locked the door behind us "can you stand baby?" I asked "I'm not sure." I tried setting him day, keeping my hands near his shoulders to catch him if he falls. His legs were wobbly and he was shaking slightly. I undid Ty's gown and set it on he chair that was in here.

I grabbed his boxers and bent down, I helped him lift his feet and slipped it up to his waist. I decided to leave his pant off, the hoodie will hind it. I stood up and put my black shirt on him and then my purple hoodie, helping him into the sleeves. The hoodie went down to his mid thigh. We walked out of bathroom and only saw Brice and Seto. "Where's Merome?" I asked "they decided to leave." Seto said and handed Ren over to Ty who was leaning against me for support. I nodded and we walked out of the room. We walked to the main office. Brice was helping support Ty while I checked Ty out.

"Come on babe." I said and grabbed Ty "thanks guys for your help." I said "no problem, now me and Seto need to get home. Bye." We waved at them and they left. I picked up Ty and carried him to the car, walking slowly "you did wonderful baby." I told Ty "thanks." He blushes slightly. "Just one more month." I smiled and he smiled as well. He was cradling Ren in his arms. I opened the passenger side and placed Ty gently in the car and closed the door softly, I got into my side of the car. I turned to the side and grabbed Ty's chin, I brought him into a loving kiss, he kissed back and smiled. I pulled back and started up the car.

I was more calm driving home then driving to the hospital. When we got home. I stopped it and got out. I went to Ty's side and opened his door. I picked him up and shut the door behind us. I went to the front door and opened it. Shutting it with my foot. The dogs came up to us and smelt Ty and Ren. I smiled as I saw that Dakota licked her head slowly. I carried Ty upstairs. We walked into Ren room, which was next to ours. We set it up about 3 months ago. We set Ren, who was already asleep, in her bed.

I carried Ty back to our room and set him down on the bed "how's your hips doing?" I asked him "soft, they hurt." Ty said "can I help?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. He got on him hands and knees and stuck him butt in the air.

I pulled his boxers down and massaged his butt. I big on the sensitive skin on him butt, leaving 3-4 hickeys on his cheeks.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on "you need to take a shower." I said "help?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. I stripped down and stripped him. I got two towels and set it on the folded down toilet. I brought Ty into the shower as well, I washed my hair first and washed myself next. Then I grabbed some shampoo and ran it through Ty's hair. He purred and I rinsed his head. I applied conditioner and started washing him beautiful body. I ran my fingers down every curve he had. I ghosted my fingers over all his perfections. Ty shivered and hugged me tightly. He pressed his lips against mine and backed me up into the wall "confident I see, well, I'm the top." I growled playfully and flipped us both my hands on either sides of his head. I learn my head down and pressed my lips against his. He didn't complain. "Wouldn't dream of being top, I like being dominated by you." Ty said. I smirked and kissed him again, slipping my tongue in his mouth. He moaned as I ran my fingers down his sides and to his hips, going back and gripping his butt. He scratched at my chest but I didn't care, if he didn't want this, I would know.

He moaned into the kiss as I sucked on his tongue "Adam, we had to wait, I just gave birth." Ty moaned as I went to suck on his neck "ya, that's sucks, but that means right after our wedding day is fine." I said. He nodded and I pulled back.

I rinsed Ty of the extra conditioner and soap and turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and quickly dried myself off, wrapping the towel around my waist. I grabbed the other one and helped Ty dry off "thank you Adam for helping me today. You really are the best person ever. I love you." Ty said "I don't mind helping you, I got to have my hands all over you today. I loved it and I love you too." I said and kissed Ty.

I wrapped the towel around his shoulders. We walk into our room and I dropped the towel around my waist and put on some clean boxers. I grab some boxers for him too and bent down. Helping him slip him feet under them and pulling them up. I walk him to the bed and lay him down. I got on the other side and cuddles up next to him.

"Thank you so much Adam for a wonderful year. I will never forget the moments we had, I love you more then anyone." Ty said "I love you too Ty. I hope we can have more years like this." I kissed Ty gently on the lips. The lips I know by heart. He is my everything.

I love him

~End~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately this is the end of my story. Thank you all for the support you have given me on the way. I love you all. I'm going to be posting a new story called 'Rival Mates' as soon as you finish this. Look for it on my profile. I'm going to be making an epilogue real soon. I'll try to have it up fast. Again. Thank you all for the support you all have me. This wouldn't have happened without you guys. I hoped you enjoyed 'Nekos and Inus' and if you want to re-read it. I will never delete it.

If you want to copy any of my ideas. Please ask me first before you do so. Anyways. I'm Soul and good bye.

~Soul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.4K 44
What happens when that kind and smart boy goes missing. As people grieve over him, people wonder to his whereabouts. Many months, then a couple of ye...
328 30 12
What happens when red and blue team start making alliances? Who will find out and who will disagree? Is anyone going to die? -- I'm horrible at makin...
298K 11.3K 78
"Does this mean I have to delete my Tinder? Because, John is within 5 miles from me right now and is 'looking for a good time'." Where normally the p...
583 17 16
hlo every one!!! so this is my 1st time writing a story..so if i did any mistake then let me know....and if you guys like my story ideas then also pl...