Damiano

By coolisa

(Previously known as: My Italian Greek God of a Mate) Katherine Elaine Williams. 18. Stubborn, sassy and cuss... More

-*Prolouge*-
-*CHAPTER 1*-
-*CHAPTER 2*-
-*CHAPTER 3*-
-*CHAPTER 4*-
-*CHAPTER 5*-
-*CHAPTER 6*-
-*CHAPTER 7*-
-*CHAPTER 8*-
-*CHAPTER 9*-
-*CHAPTER 10*-
-*CHAPTER 11*-
-*CHAPTER 12*-
-*CHAPTER 13*-
-*CHAPTER 15*-
-*CHAPTER 16*-
-*CHAPTER 17*-
-*CHAPTER 18*-
-*CHAPTER 19*-
-*CHAPTER 20*-
-*CHAPTER 21*-
-*CHAPTER 22*-
-*CHAPTER 23*-

-*CHAPTER 14*-

23K 592 52
By coolisa

I'm thinking of making a teen fiction book after this. Just sayin'. Long chapter ahead.

^^^Her Beats Pill and Hey Everybody by 5 SoS ^^^

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW
***

The next day was as boring as can be. School went by a blur. Glares, stares, gossip, rumors. That's the shit I got.

Glares from Tiffany a.k.a. B.B.S.

Stares from my mate a.k.a. Damiano.

Gossip from the wonder triplets a.k.a. Jaz, Zy and Shey.

Rumors from the spectators a.k.a. everyone at school.

That's it. Nothing fun. I made eye contact with Damiano a few times. Every time I did, I realized I always got lost in his eyes. I also stopped whatever I was doing. I was always caught off guard. And I hate it. Very much.

It's 5:06 now. We're going to dinner with my parents at 7. Some guys are going to pick us up from our house to our father's house. We moved out after what happened and they moved to separate houses. The guys picking us up will be here at 6:30 sharp, as said in my mother's text. I am so tempted to just kill the guys that are gonna pick us up so that we won't have to go. God, I want to. But, I won't.

I went in the bathroom and filled my bath tub with warm water. I put some of my favorite vanilla soap in there. I got my strawberry conditioner then put it in my hair and put on a shower cap. I went in the tub and felt my muscles relax instantly. I set an alarm to ring at 5:55 so that I have time to dress up. After I while, sleep found me and I fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

><><><><><

I woke up to an alarm, telling me that it was 5:55 already. I rinsed my hair and went out of the tub, unplugging the drain.

I went out and got my black Beats Pill. I put on 5 Seconds of Summer's new album, Sounds Good Feels Good. Just then, Hey Everybody played. I literally jumped 10 feet off the ground.

She maxed her credit cards and don't got a job.

I blow dried my hair while swaying my hips. This song is awesome. I can't even. I put my underwear on while yelling the lyrics.

Is that the end of the road?
Yeah we've all been there before and it goes,
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

"HEY EVERYBODY! WE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY! WE CAN ALL GET SOME! WE CAN ALL GET PAID!" I yelled while putting my ripped jeans on. I swayed my hips while putting on my white tank top with a long back that had the logo 5 SoS at the front. I got my black cardigan. Yes, it's cold out. Like, really cold. I also happen to love cardigans.

I looked at the digital clock beside my bed. 6:28. Yes, 2 minutes to spare.

I got my sling bag and put all my needs in there. My earphones, charger, power bank, sketch pad, pencil, iPhone 6 and a small knife. You never know when you'll need it.

I put my Beats Pill away and got my black Beats by Dre headphones, the one I spray painted and painted on. I am perfectly aware of the fact that I put my earphones in my bag and that I am wearing my headphones. I love my music and art. Don't judge.

The minute my foot reached the last step of the stairs, the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock, just in time to see the hands move so that it became 6:30. I went to the door and opened it.

On the other side stood two good-looking men about my age. One guy had brown hair a tan complexion and dark brown eyes with specks of light brown. He was looking at his phone and wearing earphones but he looked up once the door opened. The other guy had brown hair, too. He had the same eyes and the same looks. Hewas wearing red headphones. They're twins. But the guy with headphones had red streaks in his hair.

"Hey, uh, are you..." Earphone guy trailed off, looking back at his phone. "Katherine Williams?"

Headphone guy smacked his twin behind his head. He quietly hissed, "Of course, she is. Does she look like James or Hayden? Those two are guys, you dufus."

"Well, I'm sorry for being the dumb twin, Mr. I'm-the-smarter-twin." Earphone guy said, waving his hands to prove his point.

I sighed. They're both stupid. "Come in, both of you. I am Katherine, call me Kat."

"I'm Jason and that 'smarter twin'" Earphone guy, Justin, said while pointing at headphone guy, who was looking at me. "Is Mason."

Mason said, "Call us Mace and Jace." He came in the house, leaving his brother, who was glaring at the back of his head.

"Come in, Jace." I said, saying his nickname in a stupid voice.

"Hardy har har." Jace muttered, brushing past me and into the house while I close the door.

I went in the living room and saw Mace, making himself at home, with his feet propped up on the table while Jace sat down properly. James and Hayden came down, running down the stairs while pushing each other, a few minutes later. They looked at Mace and Jace then at me.

"Mason or Mace." I pointed at Mason, then at Jason. "Jason or Jace."

"Oh, twins." They mumbled. I rolled my eyes and stood up straight from my previous position on the wall, leaning on it with one of my feet propped up. I put my songs on shuffle and fixed my headphones as the twins stood up and walked to the front door.

"Let's go." They said in unison. Mason opened the door and went out with Jason following him. I pulled James and Hayden back.

"Don't trust mom and dad and don't talk too much, okay?" I whispered in their ears. They nodded and went outside. I locked the door and lazily walked to the black van that they went into. Mason and Jason were standing by the door of the van.

When I passed them, I muttered, "Rape Van." I heard Mason snicker and Jason silently hissing 'shut up'. We all went in the van. All of us were silent. I was listening to music, James was wearing earphones and Hayden is asleep. Typical Hayden.

The car ride wasn't that long. It was a 20-30 minute drive. Our father's mansion came in sight. I looked at the time on my phone and it read, 6:59. Alrighty then.

Jason opened the door and I nodded at him in thanks. We went up to the door and when Jason was about to ring the bell, I stopped him.

"Don't." I said to him. I looked under the pot of the plant beside the door and saw the key. Stupid father.
I opened the door and threw the key somewhere, uh, there. I turned the volume of my music up and went in the living room. Even though I don't want to.

I saw my parents sitting on the couch, er, two separate couches. My mother looks the same. Red hair, blue eyes, pale white skin and still doesn't wear lipstick. Father lookes the same also. Brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, buff body and always in a suit.

Mother was the first to talk. She stood upand said happily, "Honey, my babies, when did you arrive? I didn't hear you ring the doorbell."

I glared at her and her stupid smile and said, "That's because we didn't."

Father stood up and said, "Good evening, my children. Katherine, don't speak to your mother like that."

I snorted and muttered, "Yeah right. Like I'm gonna listen to you."

He turned to James and said, "You have grown into a man, son. I'm proud."

"Fuck off." James hissed at him. Father glared at hi son but turned to Hayden.

"Hey Hayden!" He said in a cheery voice then asked, "Did you miss daddy?"

"Of course..." Hayden trailed off. Father grinned at him. Hayden snorted and added, "not."

Father's grin fell off of his face. Mother took that time to speak up.

"Who missed me? Your mommy?" She said and then looked at us.

"Not me." I said to her.

"I never did." Said James.

"I didn't." Hayden told her.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I said, going to the dining room with James and Hayden following me. I put my headphones down so that they were hanging on my neck but I didn't stop the music. I heard both of them sigh but they reluctantly followed.

Dinner was served on the table. I just noticed that the twins weren't with us anymore. They must be ninjas. I feel the tension in the air as we eat. This is one of the reasons I don't go to dinner with my parents. The tension.

We were eating silently when mother spoke up.

"So, how's the new schools?" She asked us, putting her utensils down.

"Cool." I said, not looking up.

"Nice." James said, doing the same.

"Good." Hayden said with his mouth full and not looking up.

Father tried to make us talk, too.

"I heard that you became the third-in-command in the pack. How'd that happen?" He said then he took a spoon full of mashed potato and ate it.

"I'm their best fighter." I mumbled and shoved some fruit salad in my mouth.

Then, my mother said, "Sweetie, children, kids." Wow. Really, mother? Really? Wait, I think I know where this is going. "Me and your father wanted to say sorry for-"

I cut her off by abruptly standing up and slamming my palms flat on the table. Both of them jumped in surprised.

I was raging. They can see it in my eyes. But my composure is calm. Composed. Collected. I could see fear, anger, surprised and shock in their eyes.

"Excuse me." I said then walked out.

"I'm going to go to the backyard." I heard James say before I heard footsteps going away.

"I'm gonna go with him." Hayden told them. He walked to the backyard, too.

I went upstairs and looked outside every window. I finally found a window that leads to the backyard. I opened it and felt a breeze. I jumped out of the window and landed quietly and expertly. I saw them on the swings.

There were 3 seats on each swing. There were 2 swings. James was on the right seat and Hayden was sitting on the left. James was looking up at the night sky, looking distant. Hayden was silently crying. Tears were streaming down his face.

I went to them and sat down on the swing in the middle. I put an arm around both of their shoulders and pulled them close. James started crying, too. We weren't making any sound. All you could hear was the sounds of the swings creaking.

"Kat." Hayden whispered, looking up at me.

"Yes, Hayden." I whispered back, afraid I'm going to make too much noise if I speak.

"When are we going to go back to normal?" He asked, sniffing.

His question caught me off guard. Normal? What does he mean by "normal"? We're normal. Well, as normal as werewolves can get.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, perplexed. I am trying not to think of Justin Bieber's song, What Do You Mean?.

"When are we gonna be with mommy and daddy again? I don't like acting like this." He told me, making his question earlier clear.

James looked at me as I looked at him. We didn't hide anything from Hayden, if that's what you're thinking. Hayden knows our reasons. Hell, he's in one of those reasons.

"Hayden, you know what they did, right? You were there when that happened." James told him while wiping his tears with the sleeve of his long-sleeved shirt.

"Yeah..." Hayden said, trailing off. Then, he whispered, "I just miss the old times, you know?"

We sighed but nodded. I missed how I used to call them 'mom and dad' instead of 'mother and father'. This dinner thing is going downhill, as expected. I pulled both of them up and ran in the house. We ran to the front door and left. Before we left, I yelled, "We're leaving! Goodbye!".

I saw the twins near the car we rode in before. They were busy talking. They didn't notice us. I wonder hpw they didn't smell our scents. Hayden stole the keys from Jason's pocket, since his back was to us. I silently opened the door of the car and they went in first. I got in the driver's seat and closed the door. I started the car and that's the twins noticed us. I stepped on reverse and sped out of our father's mansion.

"Where are we going?" Hayden asked me from the back seat.

"We're going home, guys." I told them.

The dreaded dinner was a disaster. That was expected. I can't wait until the next one. Note the sarcasm.
*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 18.8K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
1.1K 65 32
🐺"I'll let you go for now, but the next time we're alone you will be paying for that cheap shot you pulled," he says with bared lust in his tone. I...
236K 3.5K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
184K 5.3K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...