Tongue-Tied (Boyxboy)

Per xXxChrisisxXx

I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where... Més

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Nine

12.4K 647 135
Per xXxChrisisxXx

Authors Note:

This is a long one guys. Sorry about that. When I'm doing Jesse's perspective, the story tends to try and tell itself and sometimes it gets away from me. I hope you're enjoying it so far! Any queries and concerns, please don't hesitate to bring them up in the comments/message me :)

Question - I wasn't 100% sure about writing in first person, but I'm giving it a go. Do peeps prefer to read in third person or first? I probably won't change it now, but it would be useful to know in case I write another.

Thanks for reading! <3

xXxChrisisxXx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse's POV

I wandered through the pet food aisle at the supermarket, looking for something that would be suitable to feed Todd's new puppy. It was the least I could do - Todd asked for help and whether he still wanted it or not, he was getting it. I'm not sure exactly what it was that I said to him earlier to make him angry at me, but I am going to fix this by helping him care for his new... pet?

I grabbed a couple of bags of puppy feed and, after paying, headed home. Parking in my driveway, I was dismayed to see that Todd's car was gone. Sighing, I entered my own house and sat at the kitchen table, preparing to wait for Todd to return. I rested my head on my hand and stared out the kitchen table. Long minutes went past and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. Shrugging, I closed my eyes.

A hand shaking my shoulder jolted me awake and my head shot up.

"Bit tired honey?" My mother asked, amused. I glanced at the clock and saw that four hours had passed, with it now being close to 7 o'clock in the evening. Todd should definitely be home by now. I got to my feet, giving mom a sheepish smile.

"Just a bit. I'm going to pop over to Todd's for a quick second, okay?" I said, heading for the door.

"Alright Sweetheart. I've picked up an extra shift tonight, and I won't be home until tomorrow morning. Cassandra was lovely enough to offer to watch Em for the night, so you have the night off. I've got to go get ready, I start in an hour." Mom said, and headed upstairs. I grabbed the puppy food and walked outside, grinning at Todd's car in his driveway.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on his door. Hopefully this meeting will go better than the last. I waited a few minutes and then knocked again, a little louder. Todd yanked open the door and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He snapped. I frowned at him, he seemed a bit weird, almost like he was unsteady on his feet.

"I brought you a peace offering." I said, holding up the puppy food. Todd glared at the packets. I lifted it up for him to take and he grabbed the small satchels, chucking them over his shoulder into the house.

"Urr... You're welcome?" I said sarcastically. Todd continued glaring at me before taking an unsteady step forward. He swayed for a second and instinctively I pressed a hand into his chest to stop him from falling forward. Todd frowned down at my hand before looking back up at me and stepping forward again, pressing my hand harder into his chest. My nose twitched and I found myself leaning away from his breath.

"I don't like you, you know? Not like that." Todd said quietly, almost to himself. He swayed forward again and I found myself flexing my fingertips on his chest. I couldn't decide whether I should be cheering that I was getting in a chest grope, or concerned with the fact that from the smell of his breath, he seemed to steadily be making himself drunk.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked drily, already knowing the answer. Todd scowled at me before tilting his head and studying me.

"He has really pretty eyes though." Todd mumbled and I found myself unable to hide back a smile at his words. Todd's eyes latched onto my lips and he swayed forward again. His head tilted to the side a little bit and his eyes fluttered closed as he slowly leaned in. I felt my breath hitch as I realised he was going to kiss me. Todd was going to kiss me.

Wait a second. Todd was going to kiss me.

A boy. While he was drunk.

There is no way this is going to end well. I can almost see him denying it tomorrow when he's sober and having more of a reason to dislike me. No way. I'd much rather no kiss than a drunken one, as much as it pains me to admit it. I don't want to be an experiment, or a regret.

Milliseconds before his lips made contact with mine; I leaned backwards, gently pressing on his chest to make him lean away as well. Todd stared at me, and I was momentarily made speechless by the look of hurt in his eyes. He dropped his gaze to his feet and took an unsteady step backwards into his house.

"Todd, wait." I said, stepping forward. He paused, his eyes flicking up to me. I opened my mouth, trying to think of something to say to make him feel better, but I was drawing a mental blank.

After a few awkward seconds of silence, Todd swallowed and began shutting the door.

"Thanks Jesse. For the dog food, I mean." He whispered a few seconds before shutting the door in my face.

I stared at the wooden door for a bit before shaking my head.

"You're welcome. And I'm an idiot." I said out loud as I walked back to my own house. That was the probably the only chance I'll ever have to make out with Todd, and I ruined it because I have morals. I could kick myself right now. Talk about stupid.

I entered my house only to be greeted with mom grinning at me from the kitchen counter.

"So... you and Todd, huh?" She teased. I frowned at her.

"Were you watching us through the window? That's creepy." I said, walking past her to the fridge.

"I was. It's what any supportive mother would do. I don't blame you, he's a cutie." She said, still grinning.

"Ew mom. Gross. Check out people your own age please. Todd's straight anyway." I muttered, pulling out a carton of orange juice.

"He didn't look very straight just then." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I stared at her in horror.

"What are you doing? Don't do that with your eyebrows. It's weird. Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked, looking pointedly at the clock. Mom sighed, and picked up her bag and car keys from the counter.

"We'll finish this conversation later. Don't you dare drink out of that carton. Have a good night. Love you." She said, kissing me on the forehead as she walked past to the door.

"Love you too." I mumbled, watching the door close in my face for the second time that night. I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and poured myself an orange juice. I sat at the kitchen counter for a while, thinking. I heard a car pull up in the driveway and I frowned. I wasn't expecting anyone. Mom must have forgotten something.

A knock sounded at the door and I frowned. Did she lock the door as she was leaving and then leave her keys in the car while she quickly came in? Getting off my seat, I walked out and quickly opened the door.

"Mom, what did you ... Oh. Hi Doug. I wasn't expecting you." Doug snorted and smiled at me. I shifted uncomfortably before stepping outside and closing the front door behind me.

"I noticed. Sorry for dropping by unannounced." He said, smiling warmly.

"That's okay." I replied. It really wasn't. Doug was a nice guy, but I'm not sure I'm interested in pursuing a relationship with him, nor was a comfortable with him just turning up at my house with no warning. Not to mention I was interested in someone else. I felt my eyes wandering over to Todd's house and I felt a sliver of amusement run through me as I noticed him peeking at us through the side window. I laughed inwardly. He probably thought he was being so discreet. He's so cute.

Doug grinned at me, obviously mistaking my smile being directed towards him. He took a step closer and I took one back.

"I just wanted to apologise for our date the other night. I didn't expect the bimbo and her pet idiot to be there." I felt myself getting a little angry at Doug's words. Todd is not an idiot. I forced a smile at him.

"That's okay." I repeated myself, feeling awkward. Doug took another step forward and when I tried to step backwards, I found myself blocked by my front door.

"I'm hoping you wouldn't mind us having a do-over? I think we'd work well together Jesse." Doug said, leaning forward.

"Oh... I... I'm very flattered Doug -" Doug cuts me off by standing on his toes and pressing his lips to mine in a chaste kiss. After a long second, he pulled back and gave me a smug smirk. I stand there for a second, trying to wrap my head around what just happened and how to gently turn down Doug. I don't want to physically push him away, he's a lot smaller than me and I don't want to hurt him. A simple - but gentle - no should do it.

"Doug... I -" Doug cuts me off mid word again, this time with an open mouthed kiss. I pull my head back and open my mouth to tell him that I'm not interested, but his head follows mine and I nearly gag as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth. I lift my hands up to push him away as his tongue tries its hardest to lick my tonsils, but before I can, he's suddenly gone.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I hear Todd snarl and I open my eyes to see him standing over Doug with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. I wince, knowing this is going to be great gossip around school.

Doug smirks at him from the ground, before slowly standing up and dusting off his jeans. I sigh, seeing that this was going to end badly, especially now that I could see that Todd was still so drunk that he was swaying on his feet.

"You know, it really doesn't surprise me that you're an alcoholic." Doug sneered. Todd took an unsteady step forward.

"I really don't like you. Get lost." Todd said, glaring. I winced, remembering when he said that to me not even an hour earlier.

"Do you not like me because of my personality, or because of the fact that Jesse likes my kisses more than he'll ever like yours?" Doug mocked, and I rolled my eyes. Sorry buddy, but your kisses aren't anything to write home about.

"Doug, don't antagonise the drunk person please. Would you mind heading home? I'll sort Todd out." I said softly, stepping forward. Doug frowned at me before nodding unhappily and heading back to his car. I stepped forward and wrapped an arm around Todd's waist while he swayed. Todd feebly pushed at my shoulder and tried to worm his way out of my grip.

"I'm not drunk." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes, yanking him back so that I could support him properly with my arm around his waist. I pulled his arm over my shoulder and slowly walked him to my front door, which I opened with great difficulty.

I sat him down on the couch in the lounge and took his bottle off him, making him scowl at me. I took a second to study his face, wincing at the bruise that was starting to form over his eye from his fight earlier today.

Standing up, I walk into the kitchen and place his empty bottle in the recycling bin, before turning on the tap and pouring him a large glass of water. Taking it back to him I sit down beside him and make him drink all of it. Hopefully it'll help him with his hangover in the morning.

I consider taking him home, but I don't know how drunk he is and if it was a good idea to leave him by himself. Plus, for purely selfish reasons, I wouldn't mind seeing him in my bed. It's probably the only time I'd get the chance. I grab Todd's hand and stand up, pulling him to his feet. After a lot of hard work with Todd being completely uncooperative, I manage to get him upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Are you letting me sleep in your bed?" Todd whispered to me, sounding almost awed. I glanced at him amused. What an odd response.

"I guess I am." I reply drily.

"I'm so mean to you though. Why are you being so nice to me?" Todd asked quietly. I frown at him. I mean, sure he can be a little shit sometimes, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't take care of him if he needed it.

"Just get in the bed Todd." I said. Todd nibbled on his lip for a second before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it off in one smooth motion. My eyes glued themselves to his chest and I felt myself start to get aroused from the sight of him half naked in my room.

Oh God, I have Todd Hughes half naked in my room.

My mouth went dry as his hands dropped to his waist and undid the button on his jeans. He's drunk, I reminded myself. I shouldn't be taking advantage of this and watching him. It's wrong. I wrenched my eyes away from his crotch and spun around. After a few excruciating minutes, I heard the rustle of blankets and turned back around. Todd was snuggled up in my blankets, watching me sleepily from inside a small mountain of pillows.

"Jesse?" Todd mumbled before letting out a huge yawn.

"Yeah?" I ask. I walk over to the bed and remove my favourite pillow from his pile.

"Please don't ignore me anymore at school. I missed you. Didn't you miss me too?" Todd asked quietly.

I smile at him. If he remembers he said that he's going to be so embarrassed. "Yeah, I missed you."

"I'm glad." Todd says, smiling and snuggling down more in the blankets. I walk towards the bedroom door, intending to get a blanket and sleep on the sofa.

"Jesse?" I glance back at Todd and smile at the way he was peeking at me over the blankets, his blue eyes looking strangely vulnerable and uncertain.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you going to sleep with me?" I freeze at the question.

I wish. I'd give my own foot to be able to snuggle up to a possibly completely naked Todd in my own bed. Talk about a fantasy come true. Unfortunately, I don't think I could do itwithout giving away my attraction to him.

"Not tonight sweetheart." With that, I walk out the door before he can tempt me more than he already has. Who knew a drunk Todd would be so open, talkative and cute? 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
479K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
6.2K 36 21
*Sigh* This is it guys...I've done it. Welcome to the book of smut... I'm so sorry...I just have to warn you guys in advance. This will include som...