Septiplier? (Tiny box Tim x s...

By therapy4relaxing

While walking through the basement of the amnesia mansion, trying to search for mark, Tim finds a laboratory... More

Intro and info (mostly info)
The empty halls
The lab
Meeting for the first time
Potion to change
Not what I expected
Finding her voice
Finally found what we were looking for
Author's Note: I need help you guys!
The talk (part 1)
the talk part 2
A moment stopped in time part 1
Thank you guys
A moment stopped in time part 3
Something is wrong
Wake up I want to ask you something
A loving moment
Suggestions
A way out of here
Bonus and a sneak peak

A moment stopped in time part 2

1.2K 47 12
By therapy4relaxing

Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up and the room was upside down. I tried to move but my legs where chained above me, as I looked around a few feet away from me I saw mark in the same position I was in. I tried to get his attention but all the came out was little grunts and squeaks.

Mark's P.O.V~

My eyes open and I hear an odd squeaking or grunting noise. I looked around and saw Sam looking at me she smiled when she saw me looking at her. "Sam, where are we" I said and she shrugged and I looked up and down. My arms chained to the ground and my legs chained to the ceiling.

Jack's P.O.V~

I kicked open a door and saw mark and Sam chained. I didn't want to believe it I couldn't. I ran towards them but was suddenly stopped by some sort of barrier. I looked at them with fear and pain in my eyes and they returned the same look.

????'s P.O.V~

I undid the restrains around Tim's wrists and legs. He sat up and was going to thank me but I stopped him. "I don't need your thanks just go help the mute girl." Tim suddenly stood up and I hand him the sash. "I must find her" Tim said as a fire of determination was fueled in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

149K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...