No Matter What • Stilinski [...

By buzzcutdylan

[ BOOK 1 ] They will fight to protect each other; No Matter What... More

~PROLOGUE~
01// Beacon Hills High
02//First days and Lacrosse
03//Parties and Male Models
05//Intolerable
06//Not a Rabbit
07//Strike
08//Jackass
09//Broken
10//Pinky Swear
11//The Truth
12//Yoda's
13//Night of the Living Alpha
14//Running
15//Phone Calls
16//Effects of a Full Moon
17//No Matter What
18//Bubbling to the Surface
19//Peter Hale
20//Protecting Mr. Cheekbones
21//Shopping
22//Winter Formal
23//Finding Derek
24//Darkness
25//Dreaming
26//Only The Beginning
27//Trust You
28//Another Werewolf?
29//Fear
30//Skating Disasters
31// Helpless
32// The Test
33// Stiles the llama.
34// Ham and Cheese, or Turkey Club?
35//Restraining Order
36// Rave?
37// Finally Healing
38//Trust Your Instincts
39// The Battlefield
40// I Love You
Heart of Darkness

04//Hospitals and Period Pamphlets

1.9K 55 10
By buzzcutdylan

--DISCLAIMER--
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4

HOSPITALS AND PERIOD PAMPHLETS

~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend had passed in a blur.

As promised, Saturday resulted in Jenna sending for a tow truck for the brunettes dearly missed and much-loved mustang. And after the tow truck had dropped her car off at the gas station, the brunette was never happier in her life, than the moment her engine roared to life.

Crystal spent the whole of Sunday with Jenna watching old black and white rom-coms whilst eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream, along with the beloved Hershey's wrappers spread out all over the living room. Crystal felt kind of odd though, it's not like she didn't enjoy spending time with Jenna. It was just a foreign feeling.

You see, Crystal never had the experience of having another female figure in her life to talk to, watch stupid romantic comedies and eat whatever the hell she wanted too. It was always her and her dad, watching wrestling shows and a lot of Spiderman. The brunette knew that Jenna was trying, she really did. However, she honestly couldn't tell if it was out of sympathy or because it's something she was supposed to do. Something just told her, however, that Jenna wouldn't do that.

Despite this, Crystal didn't pay attention to those thoughts. She wasn't going to waste the opportunity of having a female figure in her life, she needed it. She never thought of Jenna trying to fill the hole of the mother status, she thought of her as more of a sister. Mainly because she was only thirty years old. So, as Crystal sat on the couch, talking about the party she had attended whilst stuffing chocolate down her throat, she felt herself growing closer and closer to her aunt. The girl made a promise to herself that she wouldn't push her away.

🌙

On Monday morning, Lydia had dragged Crystal to yet another lacrosse practice, as they watched her sweaty jackass of a boyfriend run around chasing a ball. It was only the beginning of the school day and Crystal was already internally screaming with frustration as Lydia continued to blabber on about how Crystal never answered her phone calls all weekend.

She declined Lydia's phone calls for two reasons, one of them being the fact that she would more or less be dragged out of her house to watch The Notebook; and the other reason being that she wanted to spend time with Jenna.

Crystal sat with her hands stuffed deep in the pockets of her leather jacket and her legs crossed Indian style. How she managed to do that on such a narrow seat, she doesn't know.

She watched at the players lined up, taking shots each in to the goal. She chewed her bottom lip as Scott was rammed down to the ground by Jackson. Crystal, along with Lydia, winced as Scott came in to contact with the floor. She only hoped that Scott could control his so called 'anger issues'. Jackson must have said something to push Scott's buttons, due to the fact he abruptly stood up and jogged back to the start of the line. Crystal smiled upon seeing Stiles on the field, hoping that he would eventually make first line.

"What are you smiling at?" Lydia questioned from beside her, earning a shrug from Crystal.

"Oh, nothing."

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach Finstock shouted in his usual loud tone.

Lydia and Crystal watched as Scott sprinted towards the goal. The next thing that happened was Scott shoulder bashing Jackson to the ground, everyone winced except her. It took her everything she had not to scream out loud with happiness but decided against it since she would rather not be lectured by Lydia today. Hell, she probably would have clapped if it weren't for Lydia gasping from her side and running to the field. The brunette groaned and stood up, walking down the steps of the bleachers to catch up with Lydia.

However, she halted in her tracks when something caught her attention. It was Scott. He stumbled a few meters away from the crowd around Jackson and grabbed his head, bending over.

She instantly thought Scott got injured too, so she decided against following Lydia and started to make her way across the field as the Stilinski boy rushed to Scott's aid, and the two boys quickly made their way to the school.

Crystal followed behind quietly, making sure they didn't know she was there. She paused and waited for a few moments just outside the school doors, as she didn't want to seem creepy and stalker-ish. The brunette could faintly hear some commotion coming from the boys locker room, followed by faint grumbling noises.

"Scott? Stiles?" She spoke, her hands still stuffed in her pockets as she made her way down the empty halls. Suddenly, there was an eerie silence, followed by muffled voices.

"It's the anger, it's your pulse rising," She faintly heard the voice of Stiles. By the time she made it too the locker room. Scott was sitting on a bench looking really out of breath, whilst the Stilinski boy sat crouched infront of him.

"You okay?" She asked. The boys immediately turned to face her, wide-eyed and mouth agape. A confused expression made its way on to her face as she shifted on her feet uncomfortably. Scott was first to answer.

"Uh- what? Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He chuckled nervously, wiping the sweat that gathered on his forehead as he hoped that she didn't just hear what had occurred 30 seconds ago.

"Well I- I uh thought you got hurt, so I, uh- I came to check on you I guess?"

She furrowed her brows as she chewed her lip. Stiles broke out of his internal thoughts as he shook his head.

"No, uh he- he's fine, yeah, usual ol' Scotty." He scratched the back of his neck whilst he patted his friends shoulder, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips.

She once again, furrowed her brows.

"Well, uh. Okay? I'll, uh... See you guys later? Okay." She awkwardly pointed behind her with her thumbs and turned on her heel, heading for the lacrosse field, as her phone buzzed.

FROM: Redhead

Jackson hurt his shoulder! Meet me at the hospital ASAP. And if you don't know what ASAP means it means AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

TO: Redhead

Okay, I'm coming. And yes, I do know what asap means thanks for clarifying.

She stuffed her phone in her pocket and made her way to the hospital after getting in her car. She would much rather spend her day in a classroom with Mr. Harris, than go to the hospital with Jackass.

After arriving at the hospital, and sitting in the damn waiting room for three freaking hours just to hear Jackson had a separated shoulder, she headed home and went straight for a shower.

The brunette felt her nerves soothe as the hot water trickled down her body, scrubbing herself with her coconut shower cream. Coconuts were her favourite scent. After drying her hair and putting on an oversized t-shirt, she climbed into bed and set her alarm, ready to face the next day.

🌙

By the end of the next day, Crystal had already gotten a detention from none other then Mr. Harris for falling asleep in class. Crystal shrugged it off, who hasn't fell asleep in Harris' class?

Walking to her locker, she sighed and mentally screamed at the thought of sitting in Mr.Harris' room for an hour, she might rip her hair out. Infact, she might rip his hair out.

The brunette grabbed the books she would be needing for her next class and noticed Stiles and Scott standing peaking around the corner to the steps. Stilinski glanced at her for a split second, then doing a double-take and realizing it was her, a huge grin appeared on his face as he happily yet awkwardly waved at the brunette. She rolled her eyes at his stupidness and and waved back, a small smile on her ace as she shook her head.

She turned back shutting her locker and walked over to Allison and Lydia, who stood talking to some dude she hasn't seen before. She waved at Allison, who had acknowledged her presence. Lydia then dragged the boy away as Scott approached Allison and the very confused brunette.

"So, Lydia's introducing you to everyone?" Scott asked a bit puzzled, Crystal could see he was jealous by the way he looked between the retreating boy and the girl he liked.

"She is being so unbelievably nice to me," Allison said, earning a confused look from both Scott and Crystal.

"Why...?" Scott glanced down the hall past Allison.

"Maybe she gets how much being the new girl can suck." Allison chuckled.

"Yeah, it sucks, but she isn't introducing me to everyone." Crystal stared at Lydia's vibrant colored head as she walked down the hall, disappearing in the sea of students.

"Where did you get that?" Scott motioned towards Allison's jacket. Crystal frowned, it looking vaguely similar to the one she wore at Lydia's party. But Crystal was sure that she took it off in Derek's car.

"My jacket? It was in my locker, I think Lydia brought it back from the party, she has my combination-" Allison was quickly interrupted by Crystal.

"Wait, she couldn't have. I could have sworn you left that in Derek's car." Stated Crystal, folding her arms over her chest and studying the blue jacket.

"Did she say she brought it back or did somebody give her the jacket?" Scott asked, ignoring the brunette girls previous interjection.

"Like who?"

"Like Derek..." Crystal said in an obvious tone.

"The friend?" Allison asked Scott, although it sounded more of an assumption.

"He's not my friend, how much did you guys talk to him when he drove you home?" He asked, glancing between the two brunette girls. Crystal sighed, totally done with the whole conversation.

"Uh yeah, I'm just gonna go, and let you guys uh, deal with your problems. Text you later Allison." The brunette made a mad dash for the school doors. All she wanted to do was go home, eat food and watch Wild Child on Netflix. She made it to her beloved Mustang, getting in the drivers side, but before she could head off home, her phone buzzed in her bag. Sighing, the girl dug through her bag, and once she felt the familiar contours of the device; she pulled it out to see she had a text.

FROM: Redhead

You're coming to the hospital. No questions needed. Love ya! Xo

She groaned and slammed her head on the steering wheel and chucked her phone in the passenger seat. Turning on the radio to Nirvana, she sped to the hospital, coming up with ways to get back at Lydia. Once she arrived, she parked the car and got out, seeing Jackson and Lydia getting out of the strawberry blond's car.

"Ugh, what the hell is Thomson doing here?"Jackson threw his non-injured arm in the air and glared at the brunette, who smiled sweetly and shut the door to her Mustang.

"Oh, c'mon Jacky-poo, I thought we where past this, you know I love you really." She sarcastically said, sticking her bottom lip out as she fake-pouted.

"Can you guys like stop arguing for like five seconds?! Please, as your best friend, and girlfriend, I beg." Lydia demanded and grabbed Jackson by his good arm and dragged him along and into the waiting room. Crystal rolled her eyes and followed behind.

She could already tell this was going to be a long night.

🌙

A few hours later, Crystal found herself staring lovingly at the Reese's peanut butter cups on the other side of the glass of the vending machine. She pressed her face to the glass and sighed blissfully, creating a fog of steam on the glass, whilst silently whispering, 'we will be together, my love'.

She grabbed a dollar from her pocket and slipped it through the slot and pressed the number in. Patiently she looked at the little turning swirls that where mocking her and tapped her foot on the ground. Her worst nightmare came to life as the swirling metal stopped and the pack of candy sat there, almost falling off.

She tapped the glass.

"No. no, no, come on," she tapped the glass harder, nothing moved.

"You little piece of shit." She almost screamed in frustration, until something clicked in her mind. The solution to everything.

She backed up, checking to see if anyone was looking, clear.

In one swift movement, she swung her hip, her butt coming in to contact with the machine. Her dreams came to life as the candy fell down.

"YES, OH MY SWEET ANGEL." She grabbed the candy and kissed it, doing a victory dance in celebration.

Turning around, she came face to face with none other than, Stiles Stilinski. And to make matters worse? He was grinning.

She stopped dancing immediately. Her eyes wide as she gaped like a fish.

"Uh, you--uh, see that?"

"The whole thing." He grinned wider at her red cheeks. Stiles couldn't bring himself to look away from the petite brunette girl.

"Great." She muttered, her gaze averting to the floor.

"So uh, what you doing here?" He asked leaning against the wall, trying to act calm and collected. She started opening the packaging of her candy.

"They sell the best peanut butter cups here." She casually said taking a bite, before continuing.

"What d'you think dumbass? Lydia dragged me here with Jackson." The girl chuckled. Stiles stared, wide-eyed.

"L-Lydia's here?" He quickly asked, abruptly standing straighter.

"That's what I said wasn't it?" She laughed at his expression and started to walk past him, he followed closely behind.

"So, uh, is Jackson okay? I mean nothing serious is it?" He asked trailing along behind. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face him, he walked straight into her; bumping chests with eachother. He quickly took a step back, muttering sorry's under his breath.

"Why are you concerned all of a sudden? I know for a fact you hate Jackson." She stated and crossed her arms over her chest. She knew exactly why he asked that question, he is trying to become friends with her to get closer to Lydia. It saddened her slightly, coming to that realisation. Everyone knew about Stiles' little crush on the strawberry blond, she wouldn't be at all surprised if Lydia knew.

"I-uh, what am I not allowed to ask?" He played off coolly. She eyed him suspiciously.

"I know your only talking to me because you want to get closer to Lydia. It was nice knowing you, Stiles, but I think it would be best if you just leave me alone." Crystal stated, trying not to show any hint of emotion in her voice as she turned to walk away; but Stiles grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

When she turned around, Stiles stared at her, confusion etched itself across his face. "What? N-no I, that's not it, th-that's not why I-"

"Stilinski, it's fine, I'm used to it. And if you really want to talk to her, I'd say that the window of opportunity is closing fast." She motioned behind her to where Lydia was sitting with a Bluetooth piece in her ear, absently staring at the wall in front of her. "Talk to her."

Stiles gulped and looked at the brunette before him ludicrously.

"Wha- are you serious?" He asked placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm very serious, go ahead, right now." She bobbed her head in the direction he was to go and moved out of the way. She knew by the look on his face, he didn't in fact know she was speaking on the phone to someone.

"Uh- fine okay, I'll do it." He awkwardly walked towards the desk near her whilst Crystal took a seat round the corner.

Payback's a bitch, Stilinski.

"Hey Lydia, you probably don't remember me, but I sit behind you in biology?" Lydia absentmindedly bobbed her head, making it look as if she was talking to the unknown boy infront of her. Crystal snickered and turned in her seat, watching the whole ordeal.

"Anyways uh, I always thought we had this kind of connection, unspoken of course. Maybe it would be kinda cool to get to know each other-" Lydia took out her ear piece, an annoyed expression gracing her features.

"Yeah hang on a sec. Uh, I didn't get any of that you just said, is it worth repeating?" She quirked an eyebrow at the boy.

In that moment, Crystal couldn't hold her laughter in anymore as Stiles sat down beside her; a glare planted firmly on his features.

"Don't you dare, I swear if you say it I'll kill you."

Stiles picked up a pamphlet only for Crystal to notice it was a menstrual cycle pamphlet, making her chuckle even more.

"Oh Stiles if you wanted to learn about periods, you could've just asked," he glanced at her In confusion as he looked at the pamphlet in front of him.

"Ha." He sarcastically said. Only to be distracted by the site of his third grade-love-interest sucking her boyfriends face off. He cringed and turned back to look at the brunette as she began to speak.

"Okay, officially scarred for life. I take that as my cue to leave. Later Stilinski." She saluted and walked towards the couple who had just finished making out.

~~~~~

When the brunette girl got home, it was just after nine-thirty. Dragging her lazy ass into the kitchen, only to find Jenna eating a Chinese takeout.

"I got some for you, kiddo," Jenna mumbled through her food.

"Oh thank you lord," she grabbed the container and started eating. Shoving rather manly mouthfuls of food in her mouth.

The only thing running through her mind, was the fact that she had been used. Of course she didn't want to believe that Stiles was only talking to her because he wanted to get closer to Lydia, but she couldn't help but think it was true; and to be quite honest, she didn't know why it bothered her so much.

~~~~~~

I'm not even like halfway through the second episode yet omg.
Just to clarify, stiles and crystal will build their relationship gradually, meaning they aren't even friends yet, but don't worry they will definitely be infatuated with eachother by the end of season 1 or maybe even before...

Vote please, thank you!!

-BuzzcutDylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2K 14
Freya Kennedy was your average magician. She never did anything over the top. But when the Eye gets her to join a group with 4 other magicians, they...
75.8K 3.3K 12
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 | "𝑨 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔" - 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂. ──────✧*∘ ✧*...
97.2K 2.9K 36
Left with nothing, she accepted to living in the home of the most dangerous vampires in the world, despite knowing she'd be powerless if they decided...
8.6K 1K 50
Nadira Najib, born to an African American muslim father and Nigerian Christian mother is not just any kind of muslim girl, her charisma, curiousity...