What Makes You Beautiful? | h...

By n1ghtchanges

At the age of 18, the one thing Charli Rose doesn't want to worry about is her parents death; but unfortunate... More

prologue
one: beginnings & pep rallys
two: a house party & harry
three: band practice
four: battle of the bands
five: hangovers at nando's
six: girls night out (pt. one)
seven: girls night out (pt. two)
eight: freakouts & car rides
nine: first gig & bitches
ten: harry styles & zayn malik
11: pranks & punches
12: charlotte & a crazy girl
13: stalker problems
14: chase & celebrations
15: morning after & texts
16: sleepovers & spice girls
17: dinner & heathrow
18: pickups & introductions
19: homecoming
20: georgia meets the guys
21: blast from the past
22: you lot are the worst
23: backyard talks
24: are you chicken?
25: together, we are trouble
26: niall's basement
27: date night*
28: maggie time
29: what the f
30: phone conversations
31: the devil himself
32: encounter with the devils mistress
33: two pieces
34: what do you have in mind?
35: stonehenge
36: when disaster strikes
37: breakdown
38: girl talk
39: alone time
40: blurred
41: walking in
42: are you done yet?
43: i really like you
44: i need a change
45: change is good
46: almost caught
47: drunk
48: best friends
49: thorpe park
50: lets try this again?
51: you're crazy*
52: road trip
53: crying on the beach
54: did he just?
55: the truth hurts
56: what happened?
57: serenade in a tent
58: surprise text
59: moving in
60: you'll pay for that
61: no, i'm harry*
62: bad luck*
63: dinner & a movie*
64: i'm here
epilogue
bonus: the wedding
bonus: the reception
bonus: the honeymoon
bonus: first ultrasound
bonus: announcements
bonus: new addition

bonus: flowers and garters*

88 4 0
By n1ghtchanges

• c h a r l i •

I don't even know what time it is, but I can guarantee you that it's easily after midnight.

My father interrupted Harry and I on the dance floor for our father-daughter dance, and it took every ounce of perseverance I had in order to not let him cry. He lied constantly and told me he was fine and that he wouldn't cry, but the red and puffy eyes he was bearing told me otherwise.

"Daddy, please don't cry," I begged, pulling him on for a hug near the end of our dance.

"You're just so grown up, I don't know when this all happened."

"Don't..." my warning tone came out, and he looked up at me through the tears. "I'm going to be okay. You know Harry, daddy. You know how much he's going to take care of me, and you can come visit us any time. Our house is only ten minutes down the road."

"I just can't believe it though. You're my baby. I didn't think this day would come so soon where I'd be giving you away."

"You and Harry are the only two men in my heart. I love you so much, and don't ever forget that."

"What if I take it back, and say that I object to the marriage?"

"Then you, me, Harry, and everyone that came today would know you're lying," soft giggles escape my lips, coaxing his frown to slowly disappear. A few seconds later we were both laughing, and when the song ended, he placed a lingering kiss on my forehead.

He took in a deep breath, and smiled before walking away. I stood frazzled for a minute, before two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me against the all too familiar chest.

"Come with me for a minute," he whispers, hot breath fanning across my neck. A low moan escapes and I can tell it's taking everything in him to not do something about it.

I'm being led to a chair sitting to the side of the dance floor, where I'm seated swiftly. Harry slowly kneels down in front of me, the biggest smirk he's ever worn splayed on his face.

He starts to lift the hem of my dress slowly, stopping to at my knees; eyes wildly flickering up to meet mine, before his head dips down and I gasp when his teeth wrap around the garter.

Chants from Louis and Niall are heard clearly over the rest of the gathered crowd, and I can't help but bury my face in my hands.

Slowly he pulls it down my leg, making a small whimper escape from within me. My leg is lifted where it's pulled off the rest of the way before he's spinning it around his finger.

I roll my eyes and scoff at my husband, while his groomsmen crowd around him and give out high-fives.

"Seriously guys? You're all supposed to be adults," I say, seeing the five guys turn around and look down at me. I've fixed my dress to where it's covering my legs now, but the guys still stand with opened mouths and wide eyes. Niall is the one to wink, making Harry smack him in the back of the head.

"That's my wife, mate. I saw that."

"Harry, just toss it so I can throw my bouquet," I announce to him. Georgia, who smiles and gathers all the females on the side of the dance floor, hands my flowers to me.

The blue lace garter is flung into the group of guys, landing on Liam's face awkwardly. "I don't quite need one of these, I've already had my fair share of them."

I purse my lips and look at Sophia, whose face is a deep crimson shade. She pulls him aside and from her wild hand gestures and faces, I'm assuming she starts scolding him.

I laugh quietly before standing backwards in front of the women, tossing the roses over my head blindly. A few screams are heard from the women, and some of them are falling to the ground trying to fight for it as I turn to see.

I watch as Georgia and Brooke are left fighting over it, and I'm quite amused.

The both tug roughly for a few seconds before Georgia gives up, and Brooke is left cheering in place. She laughs before running up to Michael, swiftly pulling him in for a kiss.

"This is quite humorous," a deep voice murmurs while a chin is rested on my shoulder. "We should do this more often. Have parties at our new place, just to throw some flowers at women. Who would've known that girls go that crazy over flowers."

I roll my eyes and turn around, "You're such a male. You obviously don't understand the complex workings of our minds."

His face contorts in confusion, before I place a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back. Just have to pee."

I grab my tucked away change of clothing, and manage to pull my sister away from Niall for a few minutes to drag her into the makeshift bathroom.

"Harry and I are going to get going soon, so I want to change because we're off to the airport right away," I say, biting my lower lip in an attempt to hide my excitement. "I just need help getting out of this beautiful dress," I admit.

She quickly laughs and begins to help me remove the most beautiful dress I've ever worn. Before I slip into the new dress, Georgia mumbles that I should go pee first, because I don't know when the next time I'm able to go is. I groan, but eventually comply and she triumphantly smiles.

I was hoping that this second dress wouldn't fit too much tighter than it already was, but when I slipped it on and had Georgia zip up the back, it fit perfectly.

"Wow."

I inhaled a deep breath and turned to her, "Georgie, I don't think you'll ever know how helpful you've been to me today. I probably would have cracked multiple times by now if it wasn't for you being there, so I just want to say thank you so much."

I'm quickly being pulled into her arms for a hug, "It's no problem. I know you'll do the same for me when that time comes." I nod before taking a step backwards.

"So, Niall and I will help bring all this stuff home so you and Harry don't have to worry about anything. Mum and Brooke also volunteered to help out, so everything will be covered once you head out."

"Thank you so much, Georgia. Really, it's so much help. But you're sure you don't need help?"

"If we do, dad, Gram and Gramps will help," she shrugs as if she doesn't know what to say next. "Any who, let's get back out there. The quicker we do, the faster you and Harry can leave for-"

"I don't want to know! Don't tell me," I cut her off, linking my arm with hers as we set off back to the main tent. "Harry and I want to find out together."

She led me over to the table where our family was gathered, allowing me to slip away to the man I'm about to leave with.

I move in front of him and take a seat on his lap. Without hesitation he brings his arms around my waist, yet again resting both hands on my stomach. I nervously bite my lip and look at my sister, who has a small smirk on her face.

"Did you tell him?" she mouths, and I simply nod in reply, getting a nod back as well.

"So, I know you two kids are looking forward to leaving as soon as possible to get to the airport, but the closest flight we could get you isn't until noon tomorrow, so it looks like you're stuck here for another night," Gramps says with a mischievous grin. "Although, I'm sure you newlyweds could find some way of occupying yourselves for the night."

"Dad!" my father grunts, a look of horror displayed for a split second before going blank. "We don't need to talk about these things."

"Tom, just get to the trip information," Gram says with a smack on the arm. "I'm sure they're dying to know."

"Yeah we are," Harry breathes before placing a kiss to my cheek. My face flushes at the small gesture, but goes unnoticed as Gramps lifts a thin box from under the table. It's handed to us with everyone around now gathering to see.

I pull the lid of the box off and stare down at the contents. I lift up the top photograph, which had a stunning view of the sea, and hundreds of palm trees scattered across the white sandy beach.

The next thing I spot is a brochure for our destination called Turtle Bay. I look up at Harry who lifts a hand to open it, and my eyes widen when he points to the word Hawaii.

"Holy shit," I curse, staring between my grandparents. "Hawaii? Seriously?"

"You two had to have someplace memorable," Gram confesses, and I can't help but let out a small squeal. "But this isn't just from us. Harry, it's also from your grandparents. We had sat down together one day to discuss this."

I flick my eyes over to Harry's grandparents, and the look of happiness in their features confirms this.

The smile definitely won't be coming off my face anytime soon. I look back down at the box and pick up the itinerary that's scrawled in Grams handwriting.

The first flight leaves tomorrow at noon, and we fly into Los Angeles. The flight to Hawaii doesn't leave until the following day at five pm, so we have a day in LA. 'Sightseeing' Gram had scribbled beside it.

"Jesus guys, this is way too much!" Harry speaks my thoughts. "This is way too much for all of you. We can't accept this."

"Well, it's already been fully paid for, so it's just going to go to waste," Harry's grandma playfully sighs, resting her head in her hand. I slightly pout at the guilt. "You two are worth it. Now please, go take off and have fun tonight."

Georgia announces in the microphone that Harry and I are leaving, which causes a loud groan of disapproval sound in the tent.

We go to our separate tents and grab everything we brought with us, which for me is simply my purse and my rose.

Within fifteen minutes we've arrived at our new house, and I'm bouncing in my seat wildly. Harry rushes over to my side of the car, holding the door open for me pop out.

I'm still holding the box filled with one of the most unbelievable gifts I could've ever imagined getting from my family. Seconds after my door is closed, I'm being lifted up into Harry's arms as we head up the small drive at our house.

He hands me his keys to unlock the door, and I push it open to reveal the small entryway.

Harry turns to the side and takes a step forward into the house, before sighing and kicking the door shut. I instant lock the door, barely getting both locks done before being whisked down the hallway to our bedroom. We'd moved most of our things in over the past couple of weeks, only leaving necessities at the old house.

Harry steps into the room, gently placing me down to stand on the floor. My hands clap together twice, and the lamp next to the bed turns on.

"You're so beautiful, Charli," Harry groans, before leaning in and gently pressing his lips against mine. "I can't believe we did it. We're finally married."

"I don't know how we've made it, but you wouldn't believe how excited I am about it," my arms are wrapped around his neck, holding him closely to me as he kicks his shoes off. "When I was younger I never would've imagined this."

"Imagine what?" he asks, hands reaching down to undo the few buttons he's left done up. His head dips down to place scattered kisses along my neck while he slips his top off, letting it fall in a ball on the floor.

"I'm almost twenty, I just got married and I'm pregnant with your- our child," I say lowly, making him pull back with a wide grin. "I couldn't be happier."

He spins me around and torturously unzips the dress, slipping it off my shoulders with a confident hum. I kick my shoes to the side and the dress is soon pulled off of me, leaving me standing in simply a bra and underwear in the middle of our room.

He kneels down in front of me; one hand holding me in place while the other comes to rest on my stomach. His eyes dart up to mine before speaking, "Hi baby."

"The baby can't hear yet, honey."

"Doesn't matter," he mumbles, pressing his lips against my bare stomach. When he stands up, I'm pushed back on the bed. I giggle when he climbs up on top of me, placing kisses everywhere he could possibly reach.

"Harry," I breathed, reaching for him and up pulling him up the arms.

A flicker of nervousness flashes in the bright jade of his eyes, before our lips connected.

"Mrs. Styles, I love you so much," he whispers deeply in my ear. A shiver runs down my spine, and I pull him down on top of me more. He hurriedly braces himself on both elbows before frowning. "How are we going to do this?"

"Do what?"

"I don't want to hurt the baby."

I beam up at him, letting a chuckle out. "Baby it's fine," I try to assure him, but the nervous look he's sending me tells me that he doesn't believe me. "When I went to the doctors the first time, I asked her about it. I told her that we were getting married in a couple weeks. I didn't even have to finish my sentence and she knew what I was hinting at. She gave me some paperwork on it, but assured me that we can have sex at any time during the pregnancy until my water breaks."

"I don't believe that."

"When I'm that big, I'm not really going to want to have sex, but we'll cross that road when we get to it. Now please," I sigh, trailing my hand down to his extremely prominent bulge.

I flip him over and quickly undo his belt, pulling the slacks and boxers down in one swift movement. I waste no time wrapping my lips around his length, pleased with myself when he hisses loudly, "Shit."

Slowly and torturously I bob my head up and down, before taking him completely in my mouth, pressing the tip of my nose against his stomach. Small whimpers and pants alert me of my good doing, and I remove myself.

"Why?" he asks breathily. "More please."

I shake my head and look up at him through my lashes, trailing my lips across his stomach, over his chest and stopping at my favourite spot just above his collarbone.

He sighs quietly when I start to nibble gently on the bare skin. His hands come up around my back and in no time my bra is being unclasped and flung across the room. A new purple mark is quickly adorning his chest and I'm filled with gratification at this.

Harry's hands prod at the waistband of my underwear, and it's hurriedly being pulled down my legs and tossed aside with the rest of our clothes.

"One minute," he mumbles reaching over to the bedside table. He ruffles through it and pulls out a foil packet, waving it in my face. "Can't forget this."

"Two months too late for that baby," I giggle, flicking it out of his hand. "I'm already pregnant, there's not much we have to worry about."

His brows furrow as I allow myself to take a position on his stomach. "We've just always..."

"Well apparently we didn't once, Harry."

"I'm positive we did."

"Okay. Even if we did, they're not always one hundred percent effective," I can't help but giggle at his cluelessness.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" Harry questions, unsure of what I'm saying.

"The worst has already happened - not that this baby is a bad thing. So, of course I'm okay with this."

I can see the thoughts processing in his head, and his eyes shut in deep thoughts. Before he has time to fight me on this, I scoot myself back farther and position him at my entrance. His eyes widen at first, but quickly roll back in his head when I slide down fully around him.

I reach for his hands and entwine our fingers, letting myself stay still until I can adjust. It's not a completely different feeling, but it's definitely one I won't be complaining about any time soon.

"Holy fuck," he curses quietly.

I slowly let go of his hands and rest them on his chest, while lifting myself up and sliding back down. His hands rush up to my hips to guide me, and within minutes we've built up a quick pace.

Grunts and groans are heard loudly through the room, this being the first real time we don't need to worry about anyone around us.

The first time we were ever intimate with each other, he and I had gone camping together for a weekend just after my sixteenth birthday. We never had this big urge to just go ahead and sleep with each other, so most of our time was innocently spent watching movies or going out with our friends.

It just happened to work out that we already had the same group of friends, so we always got to hang out with each other all the time.

He had talked to my parents and convinced them to let him take me camping for a weekend. We would only be an hour drive away, so it wouldn't be too bad. At that point we had already been together over a year, and it was on the second night when we decided it was time.

I was scared people would hear us, so we had music playing in the tent. People probably knew what was going on, and I was terrified that they would complain, but nothing happened.

Fast forward to recently in our household. Seven - practically eight if you count Niall - people lived under that roof, and the only time we had alone was at nighttime. I had to invest in a lock so that no one barged into the room while we were occupied.

We had perfected the quietness, but I was so glad that we could be vocal in our own house, because the sounds that slipped out of his mouth were music to my ears.

The thought of the sounds brought me back to the current moment, and it was then when Harry decided he wanted to take charge of this moment and flipped me over, hovering himself above me.

My arms came up around his neck, pulling his head down so our lips could touch.

Harry's pace quickened, making the ball of fire in my stomach grow immensely. He lifted my legs around his waist, and hit a deeper than before. I let out a whimper at the new angle, while my hands clawed at his back.

"I. Love. You," I pant out through laboured breaths.

With every thrust he gives, I feel myself pulling closet and closer to the intended destination. I can tell that he's not going to last much longer. There's a thin layer of sweat that's covering every inch of skin I can take my eyes over, that's making me even more flustered than I already am around him.

"Fuck," he grunts. My heart feels like it's going to pound its way out of my chest when he quickly mumbles, "I love you so fucking much."

I reach my hands above my head and press them flat against the wall, holding my body in place as his thrusts become sloppier.

His head ducks down and he catches my lips in a kiss. His tongue darts out begging for me to let him in, and I contemplate it for a minute, before giving in. The intense kiss mixed with the sudden craving sensation I have for him becomes too much, and my mouth breaks away from him and I cry out in pleasure. The ball of fire erupts through my body and I release every ounce of tension that's been built up over the past week.

Going without Harry for a week has been one of the toughest things I've ever done. It's made this experience between us more intense.

I quickly bring him down and suck his bottom lip in between both of mine, pulling on it gently.

"Harry," I moan out, hoping to pull him closer to his release. My nails are clawing at his back, my legs are wrapping tighter around his waist, and he lets out the familiar noise he always does right before he hits euphoria.

I buck my hips up in time with his thrusts, and seconds later I feel him release inside me.

Our lips are still connected, coaxing him down from his high. He flips us over to where I'm back on top, with him still inside me.

Heavy pants are the only thing heard in our room for the next little while, until we've both calmed down enough to speak.

I lift my head up and place a kiss on top of the mark I made earlier, and rest my chin on his chest.

"Mrs. Styles," he starts, taking in another deep breath. "That was-"

"There's no words to describe that," I finish, placing another kiss on the same spot as before. His arms wrap protectively around me, and I willingly sink into his embrace. The comfort I get from just this simple gesture is sometimes overwhelming, but it's one of the best feelings I get from him.

We stay silent for a couple more minutes, before Harry speaks again. "I need to get our phones to set alarms. Our alarm clock is still at the old place."

I sigh, but hold on to him tighter, not wanting him to get up. He pleads for a small amount of time before I allow him to get up.

Padding through the room, he runs a hand through his mass of curls before kneeling down to his suit jacket that's been tossed on the chaise. He stuffs his hand in and pulls out both of our phones, before walking over and setting them next to me on the bed.

I grab mine and check the time, noting that it's almost four in the morning. I set alarms for eight am on both devices, and turn the volume up full so that we don't sleep through them. For Harry's alarm, I filter through the music and look for one in specific, deciding that the one titled 'Our Wedding Song' is the one I'm looking for.

I look up to see him stuffing his hair into an elastic, securing the bun on the top of his head. He sighs loudly before flicking the switch on by the door, allowing the fan to start.

Harry jumps back on the bed and resumes his position next to me. I instantly open the camera on one of the iPhones, and hold it up so I can take a picture of us.

His eyes are shut, so I lean in and press my lips against his, following his movements while snapping the picture.

It comes out better than expected; we're both actually in it and Harry's arm covers where my breasts would be on display.

I take a few more before placing my phone next to his, and nuzzling into his chest.

✖️✖️✖️

The annoying beeping of my alarm starts to go off, along with the calming sound of guitar strums floats through our room. I hurriedly shut off the annoying alarm, and take my position against Harry's chest once more.

His arms tighten around me, and I listen to the song, realizing that it's his version I picked. An even better gift for my morning as his voice flows and resonates off the walls. He starts humming along quietly, and before the chorus hits, he's fully singing along with the song.

My heart definitely skips more than one beat when I open my eyes and see him staring at me, never missing a word. By the time the song ends, I'm fully bawling, and he's whispering calming things in my ear.

"Baby girl, please don't cry," he coos, pulling me closer against his chest. I'm at the state of hyperventilating, and I know it's turned into an ugly cry by the sounds that I'm letting out. "Charli, please."

"I just can't, Harry," I sob, wishing for a split second that he had a shirt on so I could hold o to it, before realizing that he's perfectly fine just the way he is. "It's so beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

"No, I don't like it," I murmur against his chest, placing scattered kisses across it. "I love it. Harry, it was so unexpected that it left me speechless. I didn't know what to say. I still don't."

"It's nothing big."

"Harry, that song... It just... It's so personal, and the fact that you took time out to write something that amazing about me gives me a whole different reason for crying. Even if I try to express to you how I feel, I don't think I could ever fully explain it. You have this ability, with music baby."

"It won't be the last one I write you, love," he whispers. "But baby, we should get up. We have to leave in a little over an hour."

"I need to have a shower," my voice comes out as a whimper, but I roll myself to the edge of the bed and stand up. He quickly follows me into the ensuite bathroom and turns the shower on, adjusting it to the perfect temperature before pulling me in beside him.

Shortly after we've finished, I'm quickly rushing around the room, changing into a pair of black cropped leggings and a grey hoodie. If I'm going to be stuck on a plane for twelve hours, I at least want to be comfortable.

I rushed around and grabbed my carry on from the kitchen table, filtering through to make sure I have my wallet and both of our passports. Everything I needed was already packed away inside the bag, and I clapped triumphantly when I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was five after nine, and we needed to get going soon.

"Honey, are you almost ready?" I ask, dropping my bag in the doorway. Harry strolled out of the room, dragging our two suitcases behind him.

I opened the box that was on the table just inside the door, and pulled out the plane tickets, as well as the itinerary Gram had scrawled out, shoving both of them in the carry on. I lifted the brochure once again, sifting through it.

My eyes skimmed over the beautiful pictures; the view of the sunset over the ocean, the view of a happy couple relaxing on the beach.

Harry's arms went around my waist and he kissed my cheek quickly, "Baby, let's go!"

I nodded and picked up the rest of the contents from the box and stuff them in my bag, before following him outside and locking the door of our house.

❌❌❌

Authors Note:

Oops. That smut had to happen. It is their wedding night, what did you expect? 😹

If you could PLEASE be fabulous and comment & vote, that would make me so happy! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 34 25
Ashley Bills is a 18 year old girl with light brown eyes and dirty blonde wavy hair. She lives in Atlanta with her best friend Mali she works at Isla...
34.6K 1K 50
Ashley is just a normal teenage American girl...Or so she thought. What will happen when she goes backstage at a One Direction concert? Ashley finds...
94.3K 1.5K 23
Ashley found herself in a situation where where she wouldn't let her father die, so did the only thing she could think of, grab the gun and pull the...
122K 2K 66
Ashley Jones is a seventeen year old girl who is nothing but respectful. She doesn't get into trouble, has not and will not even dare to think about...