Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"

42.4K 2.7K 4.3K
By SILVERKOOK

It was Sunday morning and Min Yoongi was shaking.
He couldn't really tell if it was from nervousness or excitement, but he was going to play it safe and say it was from both.

Why was this such a big deal? This shouldn't be a big deal. It wasn't even really a date right?

Yoongi's eyes widened as he shuffled through his clothes.

What if it was a date? Like an actual date. Did Yoongi ask someone on a date?
He was pretty sure that he did, and that made him even more nervous than he was before.

He shook his head and took a deep breath. It's fine, Hoseok probably just thinks we're hanging out. Just two friends. He told himself and slid the oversized shirt he wore to bed, over his head.

After managing to get dressed although his nerves were still acting up, Yoongi walked into his kitchen and looked at the clock.

11:05

He smiled. He still had a bit of time.
Walking over to the coffee maker that he barely used anymore, he let it start to brew and then walked to his bathroom.
Looking in the mirror, he made a face at his hair.

The mess of blonde atop his head was sticking out at basically every level, the sight making Yoongi let out a snort of laughter at his appearance.

Attractive.

He brushed out his hair, taming it, until he was satisfied. He heard the beep of the coffee maker and walked back into his kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee before pulling out his phone and sending Hoseok a quick text.

To: Hoseok
Hey, what's your address? In my attempt to act all smooth yesterday I forgot to ask.

He set his phone down on the counter and chugged his coffee, afterwards putting his cup in the sink; where it would sit for weeks until there were no other cups clean so he literally had no choice other than to do the dishes.
His phone vibrated.

From: Hoseok
247 Heaven street, room 94.
I have to hand it to you, you were pretty smooth.

Yoongi giggled, before replying.

To Hoseok:
Thank you, I try.

Yoongi locked his phone and looked at the clock.

11:30

He groaned.

Time went by way too slow.

-------

"Okay but what do I wear?"

Hoseok asked Jungkook for what seemed like the millionth time, the younger rolling his eyes in response and flopping back onto Hoseok's bed.

"You keep asking me the same question, so I'm going to give you the same answer. Just wear something that you're comfortable in." Jungkook replied.

Hoseok huffed.

"You're no help."

"Okay that's it." Jungkook hopped off of the bed and stood next to Hoseok in front of his closet. "Wear this and this."
He shoved a pair of black jeans and a simple plain blue t-shirt. "Now go!"
He basically shoved Hoseok into the bathroom to change, sighing and mentally applauding himself.

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Hoseok asked after he walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Yes!" Jungkook groaned, starting to get frustrated. "Why are you fussing so much? Do you like this guy that much?"
He inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't like Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, a faint blush tinting his cheeks.

"Well then stop fussing over little things! You look fine, like you're going to go out with a friend. Pair it with some Vans and you're golden."

Hoseok sighed and nodded looking at the clock.

1:50

Yoongi would be coming soon.

He shook his head.

Why was he so jittery? It was just a meeting between friends. Nothing more. No reason for his heart to be beating as fast as it was.

The doorbell rang.

"Jungkook! He's here!" Hoseok exclaimed and began flattening down his hair absentmindedly. "Do I look okay?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked over to his hyung.

"Hyung, for like the millionth time today; you look fine. Now go, don't keep him waiting." Jungkook shoved Hoseok over to the door, leaning against the wall afterwards.

Hoseok grinned and opened the door, revealing the man behind it.

"Hey. Ready to go?" Yoongi smiled, his hands shoved in his pockets, looking perfect as ever. It was a mystery to Hoseok how Yoongi always looked amazing no matter what he did, was he even real?

"Yeah." Hoseok replied, smiling and then turned to Jungkook. "See you later Kookie, I'll be back in a little bit."

Jungkook waved at the both of them and Hoseok walked out with Yoongi, closing the door behind him.

"Does Jungkook live with you?" Yoongi asked as they walked out of the apartment building.

"For the time being." The younger replied, "His parents tore him down for a lot of different things and he needed somewhere to stay where he felt safer."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed in concern and he nodded.

"That's really a shame." He said, opening the car door and getting in the driver's seat, Hoseok getting in the passenger side.

"I know." Hoseok sighed and buckled up his seat belt. "So where are we going?"

"Well," Yoongi began, starting the car, "I was going to take you to a coffee shop because that seemed cool, but then I realized that you work at the coffee shop I was thinking of so it wouldn't be anything that interesting to you."

Hoseok giggled.

"It would be interesting because you'd be there." He replied, noticing the slight blush that painted Yoongi's face at his words.

"Nonetheless, I thought of somewhere even better."

-----------------

"Oh hell yes!"

The two of them pulled up in front of the ice cream shop, Hoseok's face beaming with excitement.

Yoongi giggled as he stepped out of the car and followed Hoseok into the shop.

"I'm going to guess I was right when I thought that you'd like this?" Yoongi asked, smiling at the younger of the two who's eyes were scanning all of the flavours in the shop.

"Very right indeed." Hoseok agreed and pointed to the mint chocolate chip ice cream. "I'll have two scoops of that." He told the employee. After he received his order he walked back over to Yoongi and smiled. "What're you getting?"

"Me?" Yoongi scanned the flavours, eyes landing on a pink and blue coloured one. "I'll have two scoops of cotton candy." He ordered, receiving it and then paying.
"Do you want to go sit outside?"

Hoseok nodded and the two exited the shop.

"You know," Hoseok eyed Yoongi's ice cream, "I bet your hair would look good that colour."

"What colour?" Yoongi asked, not sure if the other was talking about the pink, or the blue.

"Pink. You'd look good with pink hair."

Yoongi chuckled.

"Are you saying that I don't look good already?" He joked, then licking off some melted ice cream that dripped onto his hand.

"You always look good." Hoseok winked at Yoongi, making the older blush for the second time that day because of Hoseok.

"Well, uh.. Thanks. I'll put pink hair into consideration." Yoongi stuttered, mentally cursing at his heart for beating at such an irregular pace.

"Good." Hoseok replied, sending his thousand watt smile in Yoongi's direction.

"So how're classes for you?" Yoongi asked, hoping a change of topic would calm down his over active heart.

Hoseok groaned.

"Busy and tiring. I have to finish a choreography by the end of the week and I still haven't gotten anyone to check it and make sure it looks okay." He sighed, "Like, I know what looks good and whatnot but it's nice to have a second opinion."

"I could look it over.." Yoongi suggested before he could even think over the words that left his mouth. Hoseok raised an eyebrow, making Yoongi's face heat up. "I mean, I'm no professional but I'd be able to tell you what I think."

Hoseok grinned.

"That sounds great actually. It would be cool to have an opinion from a more amateur dancer. Could you come around the studio I go to tomorrow?"

Yoongi thought for a second and pursed his lips.

"I'm working 'till the lunch hour tomorrow which is 7-12, and then I have to go back at six... So I'd be free any time from twelve to five thirty." He replied and took a bite of his ice cream, shuddering at how it froze the inside of his mouth.

"I could pick you up from work when you're done?" Hoseok suggested, having Yoongi nod in agreement.

"Sounds good to me."
--------------------
A/N
Every time I wrote "scoops" I always wrote "scoups" the first time and that shows how much my seventeen bias is ruining my life.
- Charlie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 496 52
"We still can be happy right?".
2.2K 151 9
"Yoongi-Hyung..." "Yes?" "You know I love you... Right?" { UNEDITED }
203K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.
594K 25.1K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm