Hetalia X Reader one shots! (...

By AngelinaSmith590

(REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY!) Ever wondered how to get Norway to smile? Can Prussia be sweet like candy? Maybe you... More

Public Transportation (Japan)
*Addicted To You (France)
High School Love Troubles (China)
Can't Get Enough Of You! (Allies)
Voices In The Rain (America)
Set Up (Prussia)
I'M SORRY!!
*Chase You (Scotland)
Ask Me Again Tomorrow (Denmark)
*Let's Look Behind The Rainbow (Italy)
Are We Even Friends? (Nordic 5) {PART 1}
*Rude (Romano)
Are We Even Friends? (Nordic 5) {PART 2}
*First Flight Home (Russia)
Hello~!
Smile? For me? (Norway)
I Will Always Remember . . . (Bully! BTT)
Come Back? (Spain)
Heyo~! [And WARNING]
*Heart F*cking Hurts (Romano)
*It Happens All The Time (Romano)
Things That Go Bump In The Night (Romania) {Halloween Special!}
Things That Go Bump In The Night (Romania) {Halloween Special!} [Part 2]
*You belong with me (Prussia)
It Takes Only One (England)
*Sorries (Germany)
*Santa Tell Me (Finland)
*The Hanging Tree (England) {Part 1}
*The Hanging Tree (England) {Part 2}
REQUEST PAGE
Self Defence (Switzerland)
My Kitty (Greece)
Ladylike (Austria)
Revenge (Sealand)
LAND OF 2p
Jealous Feelings (2p Romano)
Cat And Mouse (2p England)
*Lean On (2p America)
(Not) Meant For You (2p China)
She's Mine (Stalker!2p!Italy)
Falling, Quite literally (2p Canada)
You're going to kill me (2p France)
*El Perdón (2p Spain)
Let's Run Away (2p Germany)
Poker Face... (2p Russia)
You Saved Me (2p Prussia) [Part 1]
You Saved Me (2p Prussia) [Part 2]
Point and Shoot (2p Japan)
*Need You Now (2p Denmark
Guardian Angel (2p Norway)
EXITING THE 2P LAND
Just You And Me (Canada)
Publishing!
Awkward Silence (Iceland)
Fated Strangers (Norway) [Part 1]
Fated Strangers (Norway) [Part 2]
Bright Eyes (Lithuania)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia!
Wishing (Pirate!England)
Masked Hero (Cowboy!America)
Werewolves love pasta (Werewolf!Italy and Werewolf!Romano)
Lost In The Dark (Dark!Kitsune!Japan)
That Doesn't Impress Me (Matador!Spain)
HAPPY HETALIA DAY~!
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 2}
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 3}
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 4}
Clearly (Native American!America) [Thanksgiving Special]
How About Now? (Jealous!Italy)
Thanks for reading!
9/11 - Always Remember

*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 1}

7.3K 202 136
By AngelinaSmith590

🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃

A/N: I am in LOVE with this song (listen to it above is awesome!) ! It's so amazing! Anyway, this is the Halloween!Hetalia finale! Awwww I know sad but there will be different ones next Halloween so be on the look out!

No warnings for this but it's too awesome and this song is too good! Oh and dead people who want your soul!

I mean... What?

...

"I am sorry for your loss." The lady at the counter said. You knew that they were trained to say that. Just like everyone else. Did anyone really mean it when they say those six words? Just days ago your great aunt passed away. You hated to say it, but you didn't really know her very well. You believed her name was Beatrice? Whatever, it didn't really matter. You smiled back at the older woman and mumbled a 'thank you' in return and grabbed the paper she handed to you. Apparently, you were her last remaining relative left so she left all her inheritance to you. You shrugged and started to read the paper, thinking her inheritance was a mere $500 dollars in Bingo money or something weird like that.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as they quickly scanned the document in surprise.

"To _____ (surname),

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of Beatrice. She was such a nice woman. It's a shame really. Anyway, since you are her only remaining blood relative left, she has left you all her belongings. These include all her money and her old mansion. I am looking forward to meeting you and letting you get settled in. If you wish to change your mind about the house, you can always give me a call at the number below.

Pleasure doing business with you,

Mandy Colinson, Colinson Reality."

"Mansion?! She left me a mansion?!" You exclaimed out loud.

"Shhh!" One of the women at the other desk hissed. You rolled your eyes and quietly shuffled out the door and to your car.

"Ohmygosh!" You yelled as you read the letter over and over again. You just simply could not stop. A mansion? That had to be an option exaggeration! Right? How could you have had a rich great aunt without knowing?

You started to read through the other files given to you, including her DOD.

"Name: Beatrice (surname).

Declared deceased: Friday,
October 30, (current year).

Cause of death: unknown."

"Unknown..?" You mumbled, continuing to read.

"Scene: Nothing out of the ordinary. Everything in place except one broken vase."

That was the end of the document. There was nothing else there. You raised a brow and flipped the page to the picture of the house. Your eyes once more, widened.

The house was brick and it was huge. You guessed it was about four stories. And those were only the ones you could see. It was covered in shining glass windows with golden fixtures. The large mansion was beautiful. You couldn't believe that it was yours.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

Tiptoe creaking stairs,

Echo no one's there,

Running against the wind.

It had been about a day since you had moved into the house. Needless to say, the outside was absolutely gorgeous, but the inside needed a little work. You walked up the stairs and they started to creak. You sighed, they would need some fixing. It wasn't that much of a big deal though. 

You reached the top of the stairs and gazed in awe once more at the beautiful hallways. There was one long hall, then it split up into three. You took the main one that led towards the bedrooms.

Then you froze. You felt someone standing behind you. Their breath hitting the back of your neck as they whispered. "You're next."

You took off in a fast run. Of course, you didn't really understand what just happened. You thought it was all just a hallucination. Too bad you were wrong. Something was out to get you.

For a second chance.

Empty house full of sins,

Light bulb flickering,

Cracked walls caving in.

You slowed down your pace and ran into the nearest room. It was a blue bedroom with white and red bedding. You tilted your head in confusion. The room looked like it hadn't been in use for centuries, but still, it was clean. The walls were cracked and the blue paints was chipping nonetheless. It was almost as if someone was trying to keep it tidy and preserved. As if, someone was living there.

The single lightbulb in the room started to flicker on and off. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and turned the flashlight on.

"But this house is empty. Right?" You whispered to yourself.

Wrong.

Cobwebbed corners,

Shivering shoulders,

Backing down endless halls,

Your gathered up enough courage to step out of the room ms journey down the halls once more, this time walking backwards to watch for... Something. You weren't ready to believe something was really there quite yet but wanted some reassurance. You also didn't know what you were watching for.

Glancing in all directions, you noticed the smallest of details. Like the cobwebs in ever corner.

"If my great aunt lives here, wouldn't she have kept it tidy?" You thought out loud.

It looked as if no one had been up there for many years. But unlike the room you were in earlier, this hallway was untouched. Wait, where were you anyway?

You didn't remember changing hallways...

A chill went though your body and your shoulders started to shiver. Since when did it get cold? I turned on the heat and earlier...

Outta breath quick turn, 

Locked doors shoulda learned,

They can walk through the walls,

You tried your best to catch your breath, but it was a useless effort. The hallway just seemed to get longer and longer. "Stop running." Another voice.

You shrieked and ran into the nearest room and locked the door. Backing into the room, you stood against the wall. You started to shake and your breathing hitched. Your lungs felt like they were in your throat and your heart was racing.

You almost didn't hear the laughing. "Silly _____. Locking the doors doesn't do anything~"

You held your breath and closed your eyes as the temperature of the room decreased. You didn't dare open them. There was a sharp gust of wind then. . . Click. . . Click.. Was that the... Lock? Shit! The door just unlocked!

Then a loud,

CRASH!

The door slammed open.

...

Wow! I love it so far!

The next part will be out later!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

QOTD: Who are you dressing up as this Halloween?
AOTD: Sandy from Grease! My boyfriend is Danny! XD

HASTA LA HAPPY HALLOWEEN~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
20K 439 14
Hey! If you didn't already know, i'm making a Hetalia x reader oneshot book. You can request, here are the rules 1. You need to tell me which charac...
17.6K 231 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...
7.3K 157 58
. . . . . . . . . . . Random Hetalia x Reader Oneshots . . . . . . . . . . . Read at your own risk *cringes* I'm not deleting or editing this book so...