The letter

Galing kay mowzerlover

What is the past , and why is the letter so important Higit pa

The letter
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

11 2 0
Galing kay mowzerlover

I wake up , the bright lights of the city , make me alert , I quickly run to the doors , the train is speeding as fast as a lightning strike, the houses flow past in a blur , the train stops at the next station under a train tube , I run out looking for maps asking directions, I spot a person waving to me , wait a minute is that ... I run to them and enclose in there wide arms my auntie hugs me , all my other family surrounded me asking questions , I finally blurt out everything, when I'm done I notice everyone is quiet  , there was no noise , one of my sisters Emily breaks the silence and , cries " oh u poor thing , sometimes your parents don't treat u fairly, but we must tell your parents u are here , otherwise they will get worried , she walks over to the phone to dial the number , when my parents are already calling , just then the doorbell rings , and a Handsome   boy walks in with a girl next to him holding his hand , it's obvious there going out , I turn away , when I look back, the boy looks at me and smiles , he melts my heart , my parents are wanting to speak to me , I say no I don't want to talk to them , finally my parents give up and end the call , I'm told I'm going to sleep in one of the spare attic rooms I walk upstairs listening to people talk , a string of spider silk web is hanging on the roof dangling in mid air , as if the spider is looking for his prey , my bed has silk sheets and soft pillows the curtains are draped across the windows , blotting out any light , i push the curtains away and slide open the window , leaning out I take a deep gasp of air , the cars whizzing by over the long roads , the smell of petrol and fuel shoot, up my nostrils making me choke , I quickly shut the window , sigh and sit down this was going to be a long night .

I had a nightmare , I went downstairs to get a drink of water , and I found the letter right beside me , In the morning, I woke  up screaming , as I did so , I found out my throat was very sore , I sat up , one of my sisters ( Lucy) layed a tray on my lap , the waft of the fresh nutty bread filled my nostrils making me hungrier by the minute, there was a pot of tea and a bag of sugar , with milk beside it , I poured the tea in to my cup and started eating, I thanked Lucy she smiled and went downstairs, followed by her was my auntie, she said there was a special person at the door , it was the boy , I dropped my toast , wiped my chin making sure there were no crumbs and I jumped out of bed , hurrying to put my clothes on , I heard him coming up , I quickly brushed ,my hair separating the sides to plait it , my hair curled around my waist , I finally made my bed , lining the sheets together to spread  out on my duvet , I turn around fluffing up my pillows, and I walk down stairs when I see him smiling at me , i smile back at him , my auntie, leaves us , I open the window once again and lean out , this time he is beside me , his blonde hair blowing in the breeze, I'm about to talk when he reaches out and curles his fingers around my hands , I pull away , I don't want him to think I don't like him , it's just he has a girlfriend, just then his girlfriend wonders through the door seeing him next to me , I see her mouth open wide in shock , after a minute her mouth closes and a grin formes on her lips , she runs over hugging me and him saying we would be a great couple she then takes pics to send to her friends she shows me the words underneath, it's says FINALLY MY BROTHER GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! Now it made sense , the girl is his sister and he was holding her hand to protect her , I'm happy , I feel all butterflyfish inside when he  takes my hand and runs his fingers over my blonde curly plait he reaches down to the string of hair above my patterned skirt , I flinch unsure if I want him to go this far , after all' I'm only 14 , he must be 15-16 years old , he looks quite grown up in his blue jeans , his facial hair shows under his belt , his shirt is over his broad shoulders, I tell him to wait for me , I clip a flower  in to my hair , I leave with him and his sister closing the window , making our way to the park ,for once my life , is how I want it to be .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.3K 269 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
38.3K 1.8K 68
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
9.6K 241 12
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
60.6K 1.6K 174
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...