The letter

Chapter 1
I woke up , stretching, yawning and rubbing my tired eyes, I jumped out of bed , and walked over to my window , there was an enthusiastic high pitched scream coming from my sister in the garden , she had the mail , in her hands , waving it about frantically as if it is the letter we have been hoping for , this whole thing started a year ago

Flashback
I was about 7 years old , my mum was expecting her second baby girl my sister daisy , she fell of a ladder , whilst getting down the baby stuff from the attic , she instantly was taken to hospital , during labour, I decided to go for a walk , I opened the front door , and got the keys to lock it , I quickly texted my dad to let him know . I made my way down the road , the mist swirling around my feet , a drift of cold air , shot up my back , making me shiver , and my nerves started tingling through my body , I was just about to turn and walk down a shortcut to my house , when I saw an envelope lying abandoned on the stone pavement, I walked over bent down and picked it up , that's old there's no address on it , I looked around there were people passing by , it must belong to someone, I was just thinking to post it when I wanted to know more so I took a little peek and read some bits , that's when I realised my life was in a twist and it couldn't be unraveled, the crisp paper , cut my skin as I slid it in to my pocket , I ran of down the lane ...

A day later my mum had given birth to my baby sister daisy she was brought home wrapped in silk sheets , her deep intense blue eyes , her rosy cheeks and smooth pale lips , she looked just like me , that night when my mum and dad were rocking her to sleep , I had a flash of ,memory of the letter I had found , I should tell them , but how , I turned over and pulled my fresh Saturn sheets over my body , and rested my head on my cotton pillow.

I got out of bed and put on my dressing gown , I creeped downstairs slowly, I pushed the door wide open and I walked out , the moon shone up high in the blackness , like a pearl , I ventured further through the garden , I started to run the grass tickled my feet as I went , the house was just a blur in the distance , I carried on until I got to the swings , they creaked as I swung up, up and up , I then decided to let go and jump of , as I did so there was a force that pushed me up , and before I realised it I was flying, I screamed as I dropped to the ground , I waited awhile to recover my balance , I sat on an oak tree , with the leaves falling from the sky , covering my hair , I fished the letter out of my pocket , straightening out the crumples , I read on ,on and on until my head rested on the branch and my eyes started to close .... I woke up , the bright sunshine was moving along , blotting out any dark bits , the bright light shined in my eyes , making it hard to see , walking over to the stream I decided I needed a shower , I fell in , the water flowing and covering my body , after awhile , feeling fresh I walked indoors , everyone was still in bed , I then realised I was missing something " the letter"