Chapter 4

On Monday morning , my auntie comes up and checks on me , she ushers me downstairs , packing my suitcase as she goes , the  whole of my other family , kiss and hug me , they then shut the door , iam left alone , so I run and wave to the train to stop , to let me on , as I step on , I hear a shout , my boyfriend, and his sister are catching up.  They say there aloud to come along to , shawn my boyfriend kisses me and sits down opposite his sister Kiara, the train chugs along , I lean my head back on the plush seat ,and  I close my eyes , it's been an hour , Kiara is reading a book , shawn has his hand round me sleeping on my shoulder, the train slows to a halt , we are nearly there ,  ,shawn hands me a letter from his pocket , I shudder,  Kiara is right beside me now , peering closely , curious of what it might  , shawn is trying to calming me down , but as much as I try, I can't , I scream I chuck the letter on the floor I stand up , shaking , how did , this letter , is cursed it's everywhere , how , I put my head in my hands and cry softly , everyone is alert , and looking around , shawn calms me down , he then slips the letter back in his pocket , when the train gets to my station I , walk of with him and his sister , once I'm out I feel the wind blowing  my hair in the breeze I slowly pick up my bike from the bike rack , and put my suitcase on the back  and walk towards the road , followed by Kiara looking lost, and shawn , looking at me in a sad way , as if he's  pitying me.

I walk my bike  down the road , Kiara is with shawn walking with me  , I look down every road until I see my lane , I shout to them saying it's down this avenue, they follow me , until I stop , I falter , Kiara is looking confused, and shawn is looking so bored like he couldn't care less if we carried on , I take a deep breath and pry my eyes away from the pavement, where I first found the letter , so I carry on walking  until i get to my house , I hear whoa coming from shawn and Kiara , the flowers are hung in thatched baskets , filling the house with colour , my mum and dad come out , as soon as they see me , a smile lights up there stony faces , my mum runs forward , and wraps her arms around me , fat salty tears run down her rosy cheeks , she is really glad to see me , I put my bike in the garage ( which is open ) then  she lets everyone come inside , half an hour later mum has layed out , her homemade baked chocolate chip cookies, and a pot of homemade lemon and honey juice, we say thank u , she then gets my dad , who hugs me a Lot , saying how much I frightened him ,he then turns to shawn and smiles  " so this is the boyfriend of my little girl , take care of her , he then turned to me and smiled , later he  set out extra beds for shawn and Kiara to sleep on , for the afternoon, I take shawn and Kiara around the town.  Showing them everything, we then walk home and chomp through our Pepperoni pizza , eat honeycomb ice cream , and watch a film , we are all then told to go to bed , I switch  of the light , waiting for a new day to begin .

I stretch and yawn , shawn wakes up and offers to help my mum , lay out the breakfast , he walks down stairs in his pjs , Kiara and I make the beds and follow them down , in our dressing gowns , the eggs are on the plate , with the beans and everything else , la la da , my sister skips in waving to everyone, her eyes glue to the full English breakfast, she then squeezes me super hard , nearly suffocating me , I hug her back , suddenly she hands me a letter , I gasp , shawn quickly puts his hand over my mouth to stop me from piercing anyone eardrums, I shove the letter down the sink , and sit down to eat , after I'm  dressed I put my purple pumps on , even then I know I will come across the letter again , and this time it's my fault .