Chapter 7

It's the afternoon , my mum and dad are ordering furniture and accessories for my new bedroom , shawn has just video called me , he is very perplexed by all that's been happening, I don't blame him I'm creeped out by everything, I say goodbye to him and wonder through the door in to the bright fluorescent garden , the flowers are blooming , my little sister , who is turning 7 next week , is swinging up high on the creaky seat , I break in to a run passing by blueberry lane avenue, I run through my neighbours garden , her dog Russell is barking at me , so I shove him in his kennel to quiet him down , I then look around , no letter , so I leave closing the gate behind me , where to next .

I slow to a jog as I near the park , it's sort of empty, except for some mums and the kids playing on the slides and climbing wall , I walk on thinking better of that place , finally come to the end of the avenue, so I turn and walk down a lane to the corner shop to buy bread , milk and a bottle of water cause I'm parched I pay and , I go home disappointed that I had no luck,  finding anything, I slice the bread and spread the butter , I then drop a blob of jam on the bread and slice it in half , half an hour later when I have finished my lunch I get up and reach down to get the grinder and the blender, pots and pans, I start by heating up the oven to 19:20 , followed by that I put the pans on to boil and start to chop the onions and carrots, they then get thrown in , and I stir them , at the same time as I blend the rest of the leftovers to put in the stew for dinner , after about an hour I turn of the blender and pour the juice in to a pot to heat , in the microwave, my mum comes in and smiles at me followed by dad and Daisy , good girl, we have a surprise for u too , I'm having another baby , but this time it's a boy ,(oh that's why there was a lump on my mums tummy ) my mouth is open as if I'm catching flys , I'm flabbergasted, Daisy is to , " well that's fantastic let's celebrate " oh Daisy and Kirsty where would I be without u to , my baby boy is due in a week or so " everyone leaves so  I carrie on with my cooking .

At seven o'clock I plate up the stew along with the chicken in bbq sauce , followed by chick peas and roast potatoes I then pour the gravy over the dinner , my mum collects her dinner , my dinner , Daisy dinner , and dads dinner, we all chomp through our food mum smiles at me  " Kirsty this is suburb Daisy u need to grow up and do this too , she is a really good cook , if u try hard sweety maybe u can make lovely food " as my family finish I go and take the cake out of the oven to ice , the cake is a golden colour , nicely cooked , I then go ahead with the icing , I make pink and blue swirls and red hearts, I then slice the cake in to quarters and plate up along with a dribble of raspberry source , my mum is so pleased and Daisy wants to cook like me, as I eat mine I find a small note and on the outside there is a code ,( the outside , normally the code is inside the note ) " this is insane " I quickly realised I had just said that out loud , I wanted to kick myself but right then I didn't  have the nerve to , " what's insane honey " oh nothing dad it's insane I'm a great cook he then blabbed on how I've improved but by then I had blanked out there were bigger things on my mind , I quickly shoved the letter  behind my back and ate the rest of my cake , next clue I have found , time to investigate.