Pokemon Shipping A-Z

By PersonSayinStuff

A discussion of the many Pokemon ships...that will mostly be anime. There will be some ships from the games a... More

Intro
1EasyCalculation-Advance
AdvanceClone-Alongside
Alto-Arrogance
ArsonAffair-BeautifulFlight
BeautifulSoul-BitterPride
BlackandYellow-Breeder
Brocket-Calculus
Calendar-ChapeauAmour
Charlieboy-Conflicting
Contest
ContestCinderellas-CreamyCoffee
CreepRepellant-Defeated
Denial-Doppelganger
Dorididae-EgoRival
Egotastic-Extremity
FabFive-FarawayRock
FarawayRose-FirstRose
Flaming-Fortune
FourAdvance-FunkyDoorknob
FunnyHairColor-Generator
GenericHoenn-Greeneye
GreenHillZone-Handy
Handyman-HereI'llStay
HermioneGranger-HopelessDevotion
House-Ikari
IkariGoneWrong-Isshu
ItalianFood-Kenshi
KetchumAll-Kodomone
LegendOfTheDragonPrincess-Lies
Lifeguard-Lumiose
Lunar-MangaQuest
Mango-MeoAsh
MesaFan-ModelDelirium
Moe-Nameless
NarcissistDiva-NewRival
Nightlight-Optic
Orange-Oyster
Pallet
Palletburg-PettyJealousy
Pika-PoisonedWine
Poké
Pokémon
PokeSilver-PrettySmile
Protege-Rebel
Red-Rivalcrush
Rocket
RocketSidekick-SangritaVerde
Sanyou-Selfie
Sequel-Shuushi
SilverWind-Special
SpecialJewel-SummerRival
Sundae-ThePlastics
TheRosesWereForJessie-TrickingBeauty
TripleBaka-Watcher
WaterPulse-Zzzzzz
Updates LOL
SEQUEL
NEW OPINIONS BOOK

Krazy-Leg

318 20 33
By PersonSayinStuff

KrazyShipping

Involves: Pikachu and Meowth

Reaction: This ship is not crazy, it's KRAZY.

Ha...ha.

Ha.

Yah. Mouse and cat chasing around. Meowth (with James and Jessie) would go around chasing Pikachu.

Points For: Meowth is chasing around for Pikachu.

Points Against: Pikachu doesn't like Team Rocket, and the only time Pikachu went to them was the episode, A Scare to Remember, where he got amnesia.

I didn't want to watch that episode ever again, not because it was terrible (because it wasn't). It was just a really sad episode.

I cried when I watched it.

NEVER GIVE PIKACHU AMNESIA AGAIN.

--

KusobokechinkoShipping

Involves: Barry and himself

Reaction: Well...this is what would happen if he kept on fining people.

He'll end up alone.

He has nobody but himself.

Points For: He's pretty proud of himself. That's for sure.

Points Against: Again....he might want to settle down with someone eventually.

--

KyoudaiShipping

Involves: Iris's Axew and Ash's Scraggy

Reaction: Yeah...the best friend duo of Unova.

Kyoudai = brother

So yeah...the thing about these two was that they were like brothers back in the BW series. Axew was the one who like Pikachu, and Scraggy was like Togepi. I think it was like that.

They were the youngest members of the gang, so that's why they got along.

Points For: Best buddies.

Oh...and I think there was this episode where there was this Gothita that had a crush on Scraggy, and that Gothita is a spoiled brat. It even demanded its trainer to trade something for Scraggy, or simply take Scraggy away from Ash. The one who got upset the most here was Axew.

Points Against: Well...they haven't seen each other in a while. Maybe they might have moved on to other best buddies.

--

LabShipping

Involves: Professor Oak and Delia Ketchum

This is just another name for ElderShipping, and I've discussed that, so I won't repeat the discussion.

--

LagomorphShipping

Involves: Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary

Reaction: D'awwww.

This one.

Buneary has had Pikachu on her trail even when she was still a wild Pokémon.

Yeah...and since Dawn wanted her, she wins.

Points For: Buneary has a canonical crush on Pikachu. She blushes every time he's near. There are hearts on her eyes when he does something amazing. She's kinda shy around him, but she goes fangirl mode after that.

Points Against: I don't think Pikachu reciprocates the feelings.

--

LaMancheShipping

Involves: Clemont and himself

Reaction: Yeah...

If Clemont wants to dedicate his life into making inventions that would change the world, this ship would definitely happen.

I mean...it would be hard being in a relationship with someone like that.

Points For: Uh...science?

Points Against: Again...settling down. There might this missing piece inside.

But then maybe he's meant to be single. Life can be like that sometimes.

--

LaRoseShipping

Involves: Drew and Rafe

Reaction: LaROSE

Well obviously the rose part comes from Drew.

And Rafe was in the Destiny Deoxys movie and the setting there was in LaRousse City.

BUT WAIT.

I know I've said this before, but let me repeat myself. Rafe is NOT from LaRousse City, but he is from South City. He just goes to LaRousse regularly to compete in the Battle Tower.

Ya know...the Battle Tower where Brendan would have a cameo appearance in the intro.

But the guy confirmed to be from LaRousse City is Drew. However, this was only mentioned in the Kanto Grand Festival part. Prior to that, fans had no idea where Drew is from.

From what I read somewhere (I think bulbapedia), Drew is from LaRousse because Rousse sounds like rose. So yeah. That's why they decided to make him from LaRousse.

Because if they decided on that earlier into the Advanced series, Drew might have been in the Destiny Deoxys movie.

Not really...but maybe.

Points For: Uh...they're both good in their own fields. That's something.

Points Against: Never met.

--

LaRousseShipping

Involves: Ash and Tory Lund

Reaction: Yeahhh.

So, Tory Lund is the main character of Destiny Deoxys, and he was a shy little boy who was scared of Pokémon.

Who was the one who helped him overcome this?

Ash Ketchum.

Points For: Friends. Again, it was Ash who helped Tory overcome his fears.

Points Against: Would Ash ever visit LaRousse again?

--

LaRousseFanboysShipping

Involves: Drew, Sid, May

Reaction: Hehehe.

They're May's fanboys.

One is from LaRousse and the other is someone who she met in LaRousse.

Again, there is no confirmation that Contestshipping is canon, but the rose.

Merely giving a rose is a sign of being a fan.

Yeha.

That's an intentional typo.

Points For: Uh...they both fancy May. Well...Sid fancies her. Drew gives the roses, and he helped in her development as a coordinator.

If you look at it, Drew is more than a fan.

Points Against: Triangle.

--

LaserbladeShipping

Involves: Clemont and Korrina

Reaction: Laser from Clemont being a science person.

Blade from Korrina being a skater person.

Laserblade

It's actually a really nice name.

Points For: Friends, especially in the anime. Also, in the animeverse, they are like of the same age.

Oh...and they're both gym leaders so that's something.

Points Against: In the gameverse, Clemont is way younger than Korrina. And being gym leaders of different cities, it would be difficult to keep a relationship.

--

LateBloomerShipping

Involves: Combusken and Roselia

Reaction: I've introduced ChickNRoseShipping and ConvertedContestShipping.

This is another one like that.

If you don't remember those ships, go back to the other parts.

This is pretty much like ChickNRose, except Torchic evolved into Combusken.

Points For and Against: Refer to ChickNRoseShipping.

--

LaurelShipping

Involves: Lucas and Paul

Reaction: Uh...whuuuuut?

Why Laurel? What does this have to do with those two?

If you guys know, you may comment.

Points For: Uh...they're both good trainers.

Points Against: Never met. Different universes.

--

LeafGreenShipping

Involves: Gary and Leaf

Reaction: Fanfiction...why?

If it weren't for fanfiction, I wouldn't even be shipping this.

Because people have to make stories like: "Involves Pokeshipping/Amourshipping, Contestshipping, Ikarishipping, and LEAFGREENSHIPPING"

I might be guilty of this, but whatever.

Why? I don't know. Maybe we just want to ship anyone with Gary.

This ship is good when it comes to our own fanfiction, but considering Leaf is only in the games, we couldn't really decipher what her personality really is.

Because her personality is pretty much whatever you want it to be.

So there isn't any evidence at all if we go to what Pokémon have provided for us.

Points For: Again, it's good in fanfiction. That's it.

Points Against: HERE'S THE THING. Sure, I like this ship, but this might be a long discussion.

They are actually a never met ship.

Leaf and Gary belong in DIFFERENT universes. Leaf being in the games while Gary being in the anime.

Some may say that Gary is in the games, but he is not. It's Blue who is in the games. Gary is his anime counterpart.

Although Gary is an available name for the rival, Blue is still the main name. It's the one at the top.

So unless you decided to name the rival Gary, he is not in the games.

Another thing (not really against this ship, but I just want to point out), a lot of people call this ship OldRivalShipping as well. Sure I kinda called them this in the past as well, but I didn't know much about ships then.

OldRivalShipping is NOT Leaf and Gary, but rather, it is Blue and Green.

AND Blue and Green are in the same universe. They're both in the manga. I'll get more into this when I get to OldRivalShipping.

ANYWAY.

--

LeafyShipping

Involves: Cilan and Angie

Reaction: Because they have Leafy looking hair.

Why is this shipped? I have no clue.

Points For: Hair.

Points Against: Never met.

--

LeagueShipping

Involves: Ash and Ritchie

Reaction: Heeeeey.

Ritchie was the first rival who was nice to Ash.

That's something.

They met in the Indigo League. Ritchie's Charmander somehow defeated Ash's Charizard.

Points For: Buddies. Their Pikachus are buddies. Ritchie might have met Ash's dad IF Ash's dad was really the Silver guy from Pokémon Chronicles.

Points Against: They haven't seen each other in a while.

Holy banana Ritchie has not been in the anime in years.

--

LeftHandShipping

Involves: Gary and his left hand

I'm not gonna talk about this anymore.

But here.

Another Gary and his hand ship.

At least this one only focuses on his left hand.

Do you ship Gary with his hands?

Why do people ship this anyway?

--

LegShipping

Involves: Ash and his Bayleef

Reaction: Yep.

Even after evolving, Bayleef still have feelings for her trainer. At least she's not the jealous type anymore.

Points For: Friends. Bayleef would save Ash if his Tauros goes on a rampage with his onboard.

Points Against: It would be quite difficult to make this ship happen, but if you like this ship, make your own fanfiction.

Because fanfiction is the only place where we came make our shipping dreams come true.

Only in fanfiction where we can put the gameverse, animeverse and mangaverse in one convenient universe.

--

Yay. We're done here.

Still a lot more ships to go. I hope you guys are still tuned in, and will continue to tune in until the end. I'm more than halfway done with this anyway.

What ship mentioned in this part is your favorite?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...