Rebellion

By CocoDiamond

This is Yaoi, If you don't like it than go away. This takes place in Egypt where Yugi is the leader of a rebe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 7

3.2K 115 46
By CocoDiamond

"Out of all the jobs in the palace, we just had to be on kitchen duty." Joey complained.

"Joey, we're girls now. Girl slaves don't do manual labor." Yugi reminded him as they walked down the palace halls early that morning. Their first job in the palace was to deliver breakfast to all the lords and mistresses.

"Still, I'd rather be outside working and getting stronger." Joey said and flexed his muscles.

"Joey stop that. We can't take any chances of anyone finding out we're not girls or that we're both leaders of the rebellion." Yugi said in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, yeah we'll be fine. No ones roaming the halls this early in the morning." Joey said and stopped when he got to Lord Seto's door.

"Well this is my stop." he gave Yugi a quick smile and a nudge on the shoulder "See ya at dinner."

"Yeah, you better not get into trouble." Yugi said and kept walking down the long halls.

"I make no promises." Joey joked and watched Yugi turn a corner.

Joey sighed and knocked on the door.

"You can come in." he heard from the other side. He opened the door and looked down. "Your breakfast, my lord."

"Well it's about time. What took you so long."

Joey clenched his fists and had to stop himself from punching whoever it was in the face. "Sorry that my timing was not to your convenience my lord." she mumbled.

"What was that? I couldn't here you. You might wanna speak up."

He growled a little and walked towards the door. 'Yugi said not to get in trouble and I was so close to snapping this guys neck.'

"You know only dogs growl."

THAT'S IT!

Joey quickly turned around and glared into stunning blue eyes. His voice died in my throat and he couldn't help but look down at Seto's strong chest. 'That is so unfair! I work hard to get a muscular body and this pretty boy has even more muscles than me! I bet he doesn't even do any manual work being an upper class citizen.' he thought

"What all bark no bite?" Seto smirked.

'That's the same jackass from the throne room!' Joey's mind screamed. 'No wonder his voice sounded so familiar, quick say something to take him down a peg.'

"Y-Your dumb."

'Wow, great come back.' Joey thought sarcastically.

~~~Seto's POV~~~

I was getting dressed when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't have my tunic on but I had my kilt(A/N don't know what the bottom part of the Egyptian outfit is called, just roll with it)

"You can come in." I said.

I was surprised to see the blond girl from yesterday walk in. "Your breakfast, my lord." she said and set a tray full of food on my desk. I frowned, I didn't like that she wasn't treating me like an equal. What happened to that fire in her eyes?

"Well it's about time. What took you so long?" I said wanting to start a conversation.

She mumbled something. That is not what I wanted.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. You might wanna speak up." my plan was to get her angry so that she would as least say something... anything.

She growled and started to walk out. I could tell she was angry, but I wanted her to yell at me. Maybe that will spark something.

"You know only dogs growl." I said

She turned around and glared at me dead in the eyes. I smirked 'Finally' I thought.

She opened her mouth but closed it when she recognized who I was. 'So she remembers me.' I thought. I watched her eyes travel downwards, not that I minded, but I wanted her to talk.

"What all bark no bite?"

I saw her jaw clench. "Y-Your dumb." she stuttered. I laughed and she blushed embarrassed at her not so good come back.

"Is that really the best you could do?" I said.

"No..." she said "You have no idea what I'm capable of."

"Oh really." I said wanting to keep this going. "Care to show me then."

Her face turned red with rage. "I would, but I have better things to do then to show some stuck-up rich ass pretty boy a thing or two!"

She turned and walked gracefully out of my room but right before she closed the door she looked back at me.

"Ya know... I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass!" she said and slammed my door leaving me speechless.

I stood there in silence until my food started to get cold. I chuckled "Well played..." I said to myself and walked over to my desk.

"This will be most interesting indeed."

~~~Yugi's POV~~~

"Joey please don't do anything stupid." I whispered to myself and knocked on the Pharaoh's door. I didn't hear anything so I opened the door slightly.

"Your Majesty..." I said "I've come to deliver your food." again I didn't hear anything so I carefully looked up.

"Your Majesty?"

I looked and saw the Pharaoh's face into his pillow and he was snoring sound asleep. I walked in and set the food on his desk, careful not to wake him up. I was about to walk out but something shiny caught my eye.

I looked back at his desk and saw that it was under some royal scrolls. I moved them and saw a golden knife just laying there.

I looked back at the snoring Pharaoh. 'It would be so easy to kill him right now...' I pick up the knife and tip toed to his giant bed.

'All I need to do is stab him, get Joey, and we'll be out of here before they even notice that he's dead.' I thought and climbed onto his bed without waking him up.

I raised the knife up ready to stab him in the heart but he rolled over on top of me.

I had to cover my mouth just in case I made a sound. I felt his arms wrap around me and he snuggled his head under my neck.

'Well this is just perfect, he thinks I'm one of his pillows.' I thought. I moved around little and sighed in relief when I still had the knife in my hand. I was able to wiggle my hand free and raised it again to stab him but I couldn't...

I looked at his sleeping face. He looked so... calm and perfect... His strong jaw, smooth lips, and his tan skin than seemed  to shine in the sunlight

His face scrunched up and his eyes slowly opened. I panicked and threw the knife across the room.

He woke up when he heard the knife crash to the floor. "Huh? What's going on?" he said and looked around.

"Umm... well, u-uh.... Pharaoh you..." I stuttered at our positions. The Pharaoh looked down confused "Why are you in my bed?"

"Y-You sort of pulled me onto y-your bed your highness." I said and looked away blushing. He got off of me and blushed a little. "Sorry about that."

I quickly got up and out of his bed.

"Why are you in my room?" he asked me. I bowed my head down "I got you your breakfast your highness. I was gonna wake you up but you pulled me under you." I lied hoping he wouldn't noticed the knife laying on the other side on the other side of the room.

"Oh... thank you, you can leave now." he said.

I walked out of the room and closed the door. 'Damn, that was close.' I thought. 'I can't risk getting caught doing something like that'

~~~Atemu's POV~~

How embarrassing. Right when the servant left the room I face palmed. When I was little, I had a toy cat that use to be my mothers. I snuggled with it every night until my father took it away saying that a true man doesn't need toys.

Every since then I would just snuggle with my pillows. I walked over to my desk and noticed that some papers weren't where I put them last. Then I noticed that my knife was gone!

"What the?" I said and looked around for it. That knife has been passed down from Pharaoh to Pharaoh. It can't be gone!

I started to panic but relaxed when I saw it on the other side of my room. It was on the floor under a table. I walked over and picked it up.

'That's odd... why would this be on the floor?' I thought and set it back on my desk.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in."

Seto opened my door "Come on, we have a morning meeting with some of the angry nobles."

I groaned and walked with him to the throne room.

'I guess I'll be missing breakfast.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 509 26
Taking place after the Ceremonial Duel, Yugi Motou is having an extremely difficult time without his beloved Yami by his side. Just when he thought t...
4.1K 99 1
Yugi feels so bad that Yami has such a hard office job. What better way to soothe the savage Pharaoh than a nice, warm, bath? don't own Yugi oh
65.9K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
13.2K 378 37
(After Season 5) Alternate ending. Instead of going to the afterlife, the pharaoh stayed. Even though Yugi won, Atem still stayed and he couldn't be...