one•°book 2

By honeymoons-

*No more updates Sorry :(* The struggle of your stereotypical, toxic relationship orientated by society 's in... More

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia."
"In this Burning House."
"We'll take on the world." pt 1
"We'll take on the world..'' pt 2
"Darling I've been thinking out loud."
"I'm only one call away." but he is a different story.
"Silent night, all is calm.''
Authors note
"I'll call you on my lay over."
The auslly rant
"For two in a million."
"My selfish heart has been no good to you."
"Why are you my clarity?"
an authors note......
"I'm lonely like a cast away."
"Baby, be the life of the party."
°New Book out..
"We are taking the long way home."
On hold.. :( dedicated to all fans of the Third Wheel..
just slow updates
"And I am on the run and go."
"I'll make time for you."
"I'm best friends with my doubt."
"Promise me a place."
delete?

Back to december

1.6K 36 3
By honeymoons-

A:n Guess who is back? Here is the sequel you guys wanted. However , if you haven't read the first one I suggest you do :) . With out a further ado ....  One.

you had one bloody chance to fix everything.."

And decided to waste it on that petty dream of yours.

A month later...

Laura
Here I am . Places to go. People to see. I walk into a college that I left my whole life behind to go to. A clean slate... No regret.well a little. I felt my eyes getting foggy.Not here not now. Here is my one and only shot.. The audition. I walk onto the stage. Seeing cellos violins flutes. People with a lot more talent. However here I am.. I look at the lady about to evaluate my 7entrance or not.
Name? The nice lady asked. Laura. Laura Marano. What will you be performing ? I will be playing the piano and singing a song. Carry on. She said. I felt my palms getting damp. I can do this. ...I can do this.... You can do this a voice echoed through my head. I shook it off and began.
I'm so glad you made time to see me.
How's life. Tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in awhile. You've been good. Busier than ever. We made small talk. Work and weather,your guard is up and I know why.... Because last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die.....
So, this is swallowing my pride. Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for the night. And I go back to December all the time. It turns out freedom aniant nothing but missing you...wishing I'd realize what I had when you were mine..... I'd go back to December turn around and make it all alright. I go back to December all the time I go back back to December , all the time..... I finished the the last note on the piano and I got applause from the person judging me. That was truly amazing! You have such a strong voice. Thank you madam I said with a nod. No need to thank me you are your own talent, but may I ask. Why did you pick that song? She caught me . That song has so many feelings , emotions and many many layers behind it. It represent the love I had for the boy I lost too soon..... Umm.. Just a rough past... I replied. Rough past or not love. You made it . Welcome to Julliard . Thank you I said I excited the room. Went into my new college room. I thought . It is true. I would want to go back to December just to pick up the broken pieces......

There is the first chapter!! Hope you liked it vote comment and share!!! Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
5.7K 84 21
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
6K 447 9
"Nothing was declared, There was no deals, no promises, no ring Even so Whenever I'm close to you, I seem to forget about that."...
37K 3.3K 27
The story contains cussing, violence, sensitive topic and mature content do read it at your own risk, if you don't like reading books like these than...