The auslly rant

I am truly sorry this is not an update. I pinky promise that I will give you an early update... Thursday this week. You have to keep me on this so I can remind myself to not break this promise pm comment put a post on my conversation. I will give you an update I swear !  On to the auslly rant. I hope this dosent completely kill raura we must sew back up the last treads it's hanging on... Without auslly raura wouldn't be a thing and who cares what the future holds between the two . I just hope that their journey is worth the while. Who would of thought chuck and tris got married ? I thought dez and Trish and Dez were because of those little "moments" of holding hands and hugging . If you get what I'm saying 😝 Did you guys see ally's hair at the end? Bae tho . Ross' got hotter. They had babies ! OMG !!!! I screamed so hard my dad bust in the room looking for axe murder or something.... He asked what was was wrong and I was like. I'm fine dad I just have some major problems lmao 😉😜😨 his face . That finale episode really got to me...😭they really should do an auslly movie but Idk . I have high hopes . Who is with me?  This is the end of austin and all y rant..
He will always rock but not with out her.... The perfect duo.. Like two in million . Farewell A&A.....