On hold.. :( dedicated to all fans of the Third Wheel..

*Not anymore just skip this. *
Hello... I have bad news.. And some what good news...
I know I have been writing note after note and mostly about stupid stuff.. And I'm sorry...  Raura is in a coma. One day their will be no more #raura is dead.. It will be #Raurahasrisen!! But sadly, this book is going to go on hold.  I'm not sure how long.. I might pull a all nighter and finish the series.. But now, it's on hold.. For several reasons...

I will let you that reads are not a problem..

1 there is no votes any more.. Besides  @EricaAdams ... Thanks so much sweetheart.. You have sticking with me through out the book.. (Please ignore the awkward nickname...)
2. No one comments anymore.. So I don't know what to do...
3.. The first book was stupid and didn't really need a sequel......
.. So yeah.. (It was kinda stupid)
.....
I'm truly sorry to those who really enjoyed this series.. You never know.. I might pick it once again.:)

So do me a solid? Don't stop Shipping Raura.. And Comment and vote one last time.... Please...

I (might) see you in a few months... :(

...
Any way on to a happier note..
If you truly love my works .. I'm Converging!!!! I will be writing 5sos stuff longer than my other works and.. I still have Raura books out so check them out!!! I don't know if tour into my writing that much, but hey support is welcomed indeed..

Thanks to all of the support anyway, loves... I will support any and every one of you...

See you ...

-kindayellow
°Dakota.