"Silent night, all is calm.''

Laura's point of view

I was waking until I came to nearby motel . I enter the building and ask for a room. The lady in the front desk asks,How mag I help you?" I just asked for a room. "Oh yes , let us get that filed please take for one moment if you will she says. I shake trying to get all too familiar words out of my head.
Call him ,call him. These words were cracking a way into my brain all night. How can this be so hard. Get over yourself Laura. What if he hates you? What if he has moved on. I bet he has my subconscious mocks me. I internally groan in annoyance . What if- Enough!!! I yell not knowing that outside world could hear. They stare. Ummm sorry don't mind me. I say. They turn as if nothing has happened. I sigh and begin to think. What if that stuff actually happen or something similar. There is an if in life . I dial his number. He picked up on the second ring . Ross I breath . His voice has changed. Thicker, Courser . "L- Laura ?" He asks. Yes. I squeak. "What do you want Laura too rip my heart out again?" He bit out. Ouch I had that coming though. Look Ross I know I'm not your special person to talk to anymore but I'm in a predicament. I can feel him breath a shaky breath though the phone. "I think I could help." "Tell what it is Laura.

Page break(a:n I feel like this book is lagging and I don't know what to do . Comment please if I should do more Ross point of veiw.)

Ross' pov
I feel my phone vibrate as I lay in my bed trying to get over this hangover. I kick off my converses and answer the phone. "Ross I hear someone breath a girl voice and a familiar one too . L-Laura I say . Yes. She says. Oh how I wanted to here that word fall of those pink lips when I ask her to keep one special promise but she did not . The memories come rushing back I begin to get mad. "What do want Laura to rip my heart out again?" I say a bit too harsh. Gosh I really need some more alcohol. She begins to speak. "Look Ross I know I'm not that special you want to talk to anymore but I'm in a predicament ." She finished. I listen to every word she's says. She says that she is not my special person anymore but no. I have tried . I have tried so hard to hate her but I have not came to to terms with the fact that I should. I try to listen to my brain now because my heart is just plain stupid.I take sip of my hidden bourbon and groan. "I thinking could help ."Tell what it is Laura . "When I was in New York over the past couple of months I was locked in a basement but I finally escaped. The thing is I have no place to go. I ran into one of my friends and they told me to call you . They think would understand ." She tells me. I was silent for a few moments . Are you ok? I'll come to New York all you gave to do is say the the words. "I-I she stutters . Call disconnected . Laura? Laur? I scream into the phone . The phone call stopped .
Dammit Laura . I knocked myself out. She is not healthy for me.

Back to Laura

No , no no the phone went dead and I have no charger. I'm so tired right now I can't even think straight. That whole conversation drained the life out of me. "Madam your room is ready. I stand up approaching the lady in the front desk. Thank you mam . I made it to my room and was out like a light oh how I wish I get one silent night.

Hey guys.... I'm so depressed I don't know where this story is going I originally planned to have an awesome sequel but it's sucking in awesomeness . I'm running out of ideas I need help . I have had people ask me on the other book if they could be in it but sadly it's completed. I want you guys to Comment about this story any ideas and should I keep writing it . Votes help too I don't get many of those anymore . So vote comment thank you ........ I have a new book out cause I'm feeling depressed cause I don't know where to go with this it is called The Silent Ones. Your votes and comments will determine if I keep doing this book or not. I need ideas help me out . Bye baes😞😞