"I'm lonely like a cast away."

A/n I just noticed this but all the chapter titles (which are intended to be songs) are either 5 seconds of summer, Ed sheeran, or Meghan Trainer... that's what I listen to all the time... but you can give some suggestions? Comment the song in the comments... If I like it... it goes as the title and you get a shout out... OK on with the story.. oh and i listen to R5 of course...... on with the story.... XD.....

Laura P.O.V
"No, don't be scared....
"Be my clarity again...
Ross' voice echoes through my ears....
Don't. Be. Scared.
Just tell him one simple word....
Yes.
Let me try that again...

Yassss take me with you!
I cringe at myself.....

Silence falls....

Gah.

Speak.
"Ross I-" I cut myself out.

"I well, I , ... I'm going to think about it... I stutter.

Really Laura? You just lost him again...
Well that just great.

"Uh well, don't rush it.. It is not like spilt my heart out.. Again." Ross mutters.

"Ross." I lay my cold hand on his shoulder.

"What is it that you want from me so bad , Laura?" Ross says squeezing my hand a bit too tight.

It's quite simple , You . All of you.
I can't get my thoughts into speeches .
"I wish I could tell you.."

"See that's just it Laura." "You never really even had the same feelings I had with you. "You never really loved me..

Ouch that hurt. A lot.

"Ross, I -I still.."

"Just tell me Laura!" "All you do is taunt me.

And he thinks it is just that easy. The truth is I was the broken. Not me. or we were both broken and I didn't give him time to mend. I practically ripped his heart out.

I scoff.

I'm completely mortified.

"Taunt you?!! I yell at him.

"Yeah, pulling me in like we are going to start kissing.. it's like your own method of killing." Ross glares at me.

"You call me one day... Knowing that I was suffocating drowning even and you...." He points his finger at me...
"You wanted me to save you." He continues...
"You did." I finish for him but clearly he wasn't done...

"But that's not the whole story.. "

He pauses briefly trying to not fall apart in front of me. He is stronger than he assumes.

"You just have me to do that final push over the edge." He glares and let's out a bitter chuckle.

"Jump then. " I say to him just to hurt him.
"Maybe I will." Ross slumps down in his seat.
I went a little too far there. I think I am about to make it worse...

"You are acting like a five year old, Ross. I scold him.

"Am I really?" He taunts.

He asked for it..... And boy is he going to get it......

"Yes. Yes, you are .

His face lights up and the Crayola color of his desirable eyes hit with a glint of a challenge.

"Hmm, that is weird coming from the girl who can't express one single feeling!!!" No wonder you became a third wheel. Hell I'm even surprised anyone liked you let alone loved you!!" He yells.

Silence falls and so does the tears apon my cheeks...

"You know what ?" You are right. " I'm totally not capable of loving. Especially you. I don't want to be third wheeling around you anymore... Good riddance!" I say as run out of Ross' grasp.

.....

I don't even know anymore. I feel Betrayed. Shameful. Dis guarded like garbage. I feel like that old tricycle we had when we we're kids left out it the rain to rot and rust when the sun comes out....

I feel like a castaway... We are floating farther and father apart....

A:n I kinda cried writing this...😱😥😰thats what I get for being evil ... 💀👿... Don't worry though... Vote comment and follow. Sorry could not post song for some reason....