"Darling I've been thinking out loud."

Laura

I am currently pent up against my own will by none other than Ross Shor Lynch. Have you ever heard the expression drunken thought means true thoughts? Well this is put to the test right this second. Ross is clearly wasted to the brim. He deserves the hangover he is defiantly going to get in morning. I'm not saying it is good what he is doing to himself , but still.
Look Ross , you are drunk out of your mind and you don't what you are doing. His eyes sting into me like daggers. I- I still love you Laura. Let show how much I love you.
No, no your in denial or I am? No. I'm not or at least I think... No is all he says and kisses my palms , my forehead I feel my eyelashes touch the bottom of my eyes .. Sightly.... No Ross you can't I can't . We can't . Why ? Cause I said No. Period . Why? He asks again. Are really playing the why game? I'll stop when you stop. I already did. I say . I don't think so . I sigh wrapping my arms his frame. What are you playing shortie? Ah that nickname I thought it was just plain cute . However I out grew cute. Cute is cliche. I didn't reply . Shush is all I say I play with his hair. He giggles . Stop Laura, that that makes me... I blow on his eyelids and he drifts off . Sleepy whisper finishing his own sentence . I'll deal with in the morning. Whatever Ross had plan didn't work out like he wanted it to. Haha he is still weak to his hair being played with. It brings me some comfort knowing he still loves me. The truth is I still love him dearly also. On the other hand, he needs to move on from me. He needs to find a girl that that is loyal and tells him the truth. Always. He needs to find the "one". His one and only. I'll tell you the god spoken truth now, the last question that I pondered on before was . Is he my one?" So much for thinking out loud . I still have in answered questions and will pondered on them until they are answered. By whom though . The world may never know . I'll just have to find that out for myself.
End of point of veiw........

Ok ok there is a filler chapter for ya!! Sweet and short with a little bit of a twist. Shout out !!!! Ahhhhh no not that kind this goes out to djcool23 and!!!lovergirl787878 for just plain awesome in comment section . Ok put my updates book in library so you know when I update and check out my other books while your at it please and thank you!👼you know you love me... Vote comment share and follow!!!! Bye baes🙅💜