"In this Burning House."

Laura
Amnesiac state....... Means to be wide awake but slowly loosing memories . Most likely to the abuse of alcohol .
I slammed my laptop down. Well shit. Did I really break him this much? I dug too deep......
Why Ross..... I began to pace . Stop it ! Stop this! The walls are closing ... Panic attack. Inhaler were is damn thing . Oh no.......

Riker

What do you mean ? You can't get a hold of her? Chill Riker , Rydel said she is probably just processing what I just said!! It's been an hour del ? What do you think she's doing hugging sponge bob square pants for crying out loud!! Ross needs her! Riker!! Do you think that I don't know that!!! I'm not a damn goldfish , Rydel yelled. Look del I'm sorry- save it a Riker she's my best friend . I'm not sure she gives a damn . Anymore . She's changed when she promised me she wouldn't .. We ...we will just have to find another way...
Laura
Fire. Burn. Now I understand why Frankenstein always hated fire. No life can sustain it for long....but there is a possibility. Everyone is allergic to smoke. Weather we like it or not . It is slowly consuming me. There is upsides to fire too..... Keeps the warmth in ... The cold out. One of the first sources of light for mankind. Without it the world as we know it would soon perish. But my world has already perished. Ashes to ashes dust to dust . Here I lie on this hard cold floor. Lungs burning no way out . I soon pass out into what is left of my inner mind.

A house was on fire . I was on the outside but a familiar blonde was still in. I tried breaking the windows but they didn't break. I tried the door but it scorched my skin. I thought of water , I threw it, but it was gasoline . Only making the fire bigger. Then a familiar song came into my mind just to mock me.....

" I had a dream about a burning house , you were stuck inside I couldn't get you out... When I woke up I tried to pull you close but the two of us went up in smoke.....
Stop!!!!!!! I yelled but it only echoed off the walls.

Okay well that chapter is done . I got 10 reads that's good I just wonder if I could get more because the fist book was so popular and I get little reads it breaks my heart love you anyway baes ❤️ vote comment share and follow ( I also need a name for Laura's roommate so comment your name whoever comments first gets to be in it and give me details about yourself . Buh bye🙅