TWO FACED

By mysehuniverse

Paige Dee was forced to move into a different house wherein she met twelve mysterious boys who were siblings... More

P R O L O G U E
T R A I L E R
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
Special Chapter -- PART ONE
T W E N T Y - E I G H T -- PART TWO
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
Special Chapter --- PART TWO
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - E I G H T - PART TWO
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
FIFTY-TWO
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
A N N O U N C E M E N T + P L A Y L I S T
S C # 1
S C # 2
CHARACTER INTERVIEW
S C # 3

F I F T Y - F I V E

101K 4K 3.8K
By mysehuniverse

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

Sehun's POV

I was just expecting my death, I knew I was done for. Dying through Paige's hands is the worst case scenario though.

I shut my eyes and waited but it never came. I was ready for the unbearable pain but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and they met Paige's.

She was still aiming the knife at me but she was shaking. I looked at her and her expression had a mixture of confusion and shock.

"Why can't I just kill you?!" She said angrily as she tried to stab me again but it looked like something was stopping her.

I then felt her tears falling against my face as she loosened her hold on the knife.

"Damn it, why am I hesitating?!" To my surprise she suddenly tightened her hold on the knife and plunged it towards me without warning.

I grimaced in pain as my hand came in contact with the knife. Good thing I was able to react quickly. Blood began oozing from my hand.

Paige seemed to be surprised so I took advantage of it to throw the knife away and switch our positions.

"Get off." Paige hissed as I grabbed her wrists and pinned then on the ground. She kept squirming so I added more weight onto her.

"You couldn't kill me earlier Paige. I know you're still there, you just need to fight it." I said.

"Paige is gone Sehun! Give up on this." she said as she tried pushing me off.

I stared right into her eyes. She's still there and I know she'll fight this.

I'm still in my demon form, I might as well take advantage of it.

"Paige is not yet gone. As long as that mark on your wrist remains, you're still mine." I said.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Stop being delusional. I am no longer yours, Sehun."

Got her.

The moment she said my name, I crashed my lips against hers. It was never my intention to do this but I was left with no choice.

I can't let her go now, so I might as well just drain all her energy. Even if it makes me feel bad for doing this, it's still for her sake.

I fed off her and I felt her struggles getting weaker and weaker. Once I was sure that she doesn't have enough strength anymore, I ended the kiss.

She could hardly keep her eyes open yet she still managed to shoot me a glare.

"You're still so stubborn despite drawing the short end of the stick." she mumbled before she fully lost consciousness.

I took a deep sigh once I was sure that she isn't conscious. I looked at her then I gently brushed my fingers across her face.

"I'm sorry Paige, I don't have a choice." I said.

I ripped one sleeve off from my shirt and I used it as a bandage for my injured hand, it'll at least stop the bleeding. I carried Paige in my arms then I began walking back to the mansion.

Once we got back, I carried her to her room, gently placed her on the bed then I sat at the edge. I realized that I changed back to my normal form.

I held her hand like my life depended on it. I don't want to let go of her. I feel like she could slip away from me anytime.

The following morning, I woke up and I was still holding her hand. She's still asleep, which is actually a good thing since I have to keep her in here.

I slowly released my hold on her hand then I looked at her again. She looks so peaceful while she's asleep. She's right in front of me yet I miss her so badly. Paige has always been too kind hearted ever since I got to know her, whenever I recall what happened last night... It just doesn't match.

Paige is gentle, sweet and kind... Seeing her for the past days has been difficult for me. It's difficult because I could see how she's changed. Seeing her kill Lucas with my own eyes made me feel horrible. Not because I was disgusted, but because I know Paige wouldn't do such a thing. It must be the same as what Paige felt when I killed those students... Actually she most likely had it worse.

I bent down and kissed the side of her head before going out of her room to see my brothers.

Luckily, they were already awake. "What the hell happened to you?" Kyungsoo asked.

I realized that I haven't changed my clothes yet. They were still covered with Lucas' blood. My other hand was also wrapped in a blood stained cloth.

I began explaining about how I followed Paige outside. Then I told them about what happened and what Paige did.

Baekhyun was the first to go near me. I though he was going to say something but he punched me in the gut.

"What the hell Baekhyun?!" I groaned.

"That was reckless of you! You could've died! Don't do something that stupid anymore Sehun because I do not plan on losing anyone in this family!" he scolded.

I gave him a small smile as I heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry, I guess instinct took over. I just want to save Paige badly."

Baekhyun then nodded. "Sorry for punching you." he sighs.

We all went to check on Paige again after that. She's still asleep in her room, I must've drained her too much.

"We need to think of a way to keep her here. As much as I hate to lock her up, it's the only thing I can think of." Chanyeol said.

"Suho and the others will know what to do, we could ask them. Some of us could switch places with the others. After all, father's condition is improving." Tao suggested.

"Let's waste no time then, Kyungsoo and I will head to the hospital now while you stay here with the others. Make sure Paige stays here at all costs." Chen reminded.

I used the time to take a shower first and change my clothes while the rest of then stayed at Paige's room.

I went back to her room afterwards and I saw Baekhyun with a towel and a basin. "They said we should wait for you to do it but it's easy to do anyways." he explained as he wiped the remaining traces of Lucas' blood on her.

"How different is she?" Chanyeol asked.

"Very," I said without taking my eyes off her. "She's really different, it's like she isn't Paige anymore."

"But you did say that she couldn't kill you." Kai said.

"I still believe she's still there, perhaps that's why she can't kill me." I sighed.

"She loves you, that's something that even Aleister can't change." Tao told me.

I hope so.

Minutes later, Suho and Luhan arrived. Chen and Kyungsoo already told them what happened. The first thing they did was scold me for being reckless, it's exactly what Baekhyun did.

"So all we have to do is keep her in here," Suho said with a nod. "How long can we keep that up?" He asked.

"Until she snaps out of it," I answered. "I trust Paige, I know she can learn to control both forms too. I just need to help her." I said. "She's stronger than this."

"The question is, how can we keep her in here? She's bound to wake up and she'll definitely try to escape." Luhan said.

"Sehun can't keep feeding off her all the time," Baekhyun pointed out. "It is effective but it won't be good for Paige if she'd keep getting drained like that."

"There's a solution for that," Suho spoke up. "But I don't know if it'd be okay for all of you, especially Sehun."

We all turned to him questioningly. "Aleister has those book of experiments and potions, right? I know a potion that will weaken her."

"Can't we use medicine for her? Sleeping pills or stuff like that." Tao asked.

"It won't be good for her health, it'll result to overdose." Suho explained. "And you all know her demon form's capability, ordinary medicine may not be enough."

"But this potion you're saying... Is it okay for Paige?" I asked. "What will happen to her?"

"It's practically the same as getting drugged minus some side effects." Luhan said.

"But is it really okay to treat her that way? Isn't that how you'd treat a prisoner?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well what do you suggest we do? It's either we make sure she stays here or take the risk of just watching over her." Suho explained. "You should decide Sehun, what do you think?"

I bit my lip in frustration as I thought about what Suho said. I don't want to be selfish, I need to make a decision that's best for everyone and not just for me or for Paige.

"Let's go with Suho's suggestion," I said. "It'd be better off that way."

Suho then nodded. "Just give me a little time. Luhan, I'll need your help." After that, both him and Luhan went to the library to get to work. They'll be using Aleister's laboratory later too, it's been a long time since that room was used.

I waited at Paige's room the whole time. I had to stay here in case she wakes up. Kai is also here but he's just sitting on the couch while reading a book.

"I hope father wakes up soon." Kai said. "We could all use some good news, right?" He said as he closed the book he's reading.

"What were you reading?" I asked.

"It's a book for doctors." he answered. "I'm trying to learn more about people who are in a comatose. Some are really brain dead while some are really just in a deep sleep. Talking to the patient helps since it may serve as a trigger to wake them up." he explained. "I thought Tao was just bluffing about it so I managed to joke about it that time, I guess it is true."

"Is there a chance for him to wake up in good condition?" I asked.

"It seldom happens," Kai sighed. "But I believe in miracles." he chuckled. I gave him a skeptic look.

"You read all that then you're just going to say that you believe in miracles?"

"Nothing's wrong with that as long as you never lose hope." Kai told me. "Sometimes not everything happens by the book, unexpected things may happen."

"I never expected to hear something like that from you." I said.

"I can get serious if I wanted to," he said. "I just can't get too serious, what if Paige suddenly falls for me?" He laughed.

"Bad joke Kai." I scoffed.

"I'm just trying to lighten up your mood," he grinned. "I know this situation is difficult and all but things will work out in the end."

"I hope so," I smiled as I recalled what he said earlier.

Suho and Luhan arrived later with a vial and a syringe. He injected a small amount on Paige's arm. "That'll keep her in place once she wakes up. The effect lasts for six hours so be sure to inject some on her again." Suho reminded.

"You're not staying?" We asked.

"We need to be at the hospital, Kyungsoo and Chen will be back here by tonight." Luhan said.

"We're also taking turns in watching over the company since father isn't around," Suho explained. "You can handle Paige, I know you can."

Once Suho and Luhan left, I told the others that I'll just watch over Paige and that they can rest. After a short while, I sensed Paige waking up.

Her expression quickly turned into a scowl the moment she saw me. She made an attempt to sit up but she ended up helplessly falling back onto the bed.

"What did you do to me?" She hissed.

"Don't force yourself," I pulled her up and rested her back against the headboard.

Paige was just glaring like she wanted me out of her sight so badly. She tried moving again but she had no strength.

"What do you plan on doing now?" She asked.

"I'm keeping you in here," I replied as I stood up and opened her cabinet.

"Making me your prisoner won't change a thing."

I shrugged as I returned to sit back on the bed while carrying new clothes.

She eyed me suspiciously. "Do not touch me."

"If you can change your clothes yourself then I won't." I said as I handed her a shirt.

I turned around as she tried to change her shirt. I heard her cursing under her breath a couple of times.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Forget it." she grumbled.

I turned around again and there were no changes in her at all. "You can't stay dressed like that."

"Are you implying something Sehun?" She chuckled.

"I am not." I remarked.

She cocked one eyebrow as she stared at me. "Come on then, change my clothes for me."

My eyes widened while she just rolled her eyes at my reaction. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked yet."

"Well?" She eyed me.

I sighed as I moved closer to her. "I'm not going to do anything." I said.

"I'm not thinking of anything though," she teased. "And it's not like I can do anything about it in case you wanted something."

"I'm just clearing it up." I huffed.

I had to keep averting my gaze as I was changing her clothes. Paige looked amused the whole time but still, I didn't want to be rude.

"You really get easily flustered." she said as I tossed her clothes at the laundry basket. "Don't forget that I also need to take a bath later."

"You don't need it," I said.

"I don't remember the part where you're supposed to decide that for me." she retorted. "Perhaps it's because your idea of a bath is different just like last time."

"What are you talking about?" I asked in annoyance. Her smirk answered everything for me though... Damn it.

"This is troublesome." I muttered.

"You're already complaining?" She asked. "If you're really going to keep me in here then you're going to have a bad time. You need to change my clothes, give me a bath, assist me to the bathroom, feed me and much more. Will you be able to endure all that?"

"You're just going to waste your time on me, Sehun," she added. "I am going to keep reminding you that the Paige you know is gone."

"The fact that you hesitated to kill me is enough to give me hope. I am not giving up, I do not plan to." she just shook her head in disbelief.

"I feel sorry for you." she said but I just gave her a small smile as a reply.

***

It has been three days since Paige has been in here. Nothing has changed, she's still the same. She became more stubborn though, she hardly talks to me or my brothers unlike the first day wherein she still manages to tease me.

"You haven't eaten since yesterday." Kyungsoo told Paige.

"I'm not eating." Paige says stubbornly.

"You'll get sick." Chen added.

"I don't care." she scoffed.

"The potion is already draining you, at least eat." Tao said but Paige just ignored him.

She's making it harder for all of us, maybe she really doesn't want to be with us anymore.

"Just leave me alone." Paige coldly said.

Since we know she can't do anything anyways, we all left. Only Kyungsoo, Tao, Chen, Paige and I are at the house today since the others are at the hospital.

Father's condition is improving according to Suho and the others. His vital signs are getting more stable.

"You can leave taking care of Paige to me, I don't want you to reach the point where you'd get tired caring since she's acting that way." I told them.

"Don't be silly, we care for Paige too. Your care is of a different level but it's not like we're taking care of her because we're forced to." Kyungsoo explained.

"How about you Sehun, is it getting tiring for you?" Tao asked.

I shook my head. "Not one bit." they all smiled at my answer.

"Do you think you'll be okay alone for tonight?" Chen asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"We weren't able to go to the hospital yesterday, so we're planning on going today." Kyungsoo answered.

"It'll be okay."

"I'll stay behind just to be sure." Tao said.

"No, it's okay. I can handle Paige, you can go and visit father." I told them. "I'll be fine." I said before they could even object.

They all exchanged glances. "Just make sure to give Paige the serum that Suho made." Kyungsoo reminded.

"Don't worry about it." I assured.

They left at around evening. I looked at the time and I went to Paige's room. She was just sitting on the edge of her bed while looking outside the window.

"The potion is wearing off." she told me. No matter how I look at it, she's just really unhappy here.

"Get up," I reached out my hand. She looked confused at first but she accepted it anyways. I pulled her up then she leaned onto me for support.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I know you hate getting locked up here." I said as we went outside the room.

Since the potion is wearing off, she can at least walk but she's still holding onto me.

I took her to the balcony so that she could at least get a change of view. "Remember the first time I got to hold your hand? We were standing right here." I said.

"Even if I remember, it's not like it would matter to me." she said without even looking at me.

We were silent for a moment until she turned towards me. "Are you happier this way?" She asked. "Because I'm sure as heck that I am not. I told you, just let me go. I am no longer meant to be here."

"You're meant to stay here." I told her but she just gave me a cold stare.

She faced me then she suddenly pushed me against the banister. "Then do you think you're going to be happy dealing with me? Your Paige is gone, what's the point of keeping me in here?!"

I felt her nails digging into my arms. The effect is wearing off, her strength is returning.

She released her hold on me and she stepped back. Her eyes were changing from red to black again.

She suddenly left the balcony in a hurry. I ran after her. Good thing her strength hasn't fully returned so I was able to catch up to her in the halls.

"You're just making it difficult Paige, you won't be able to leave." I said as I held her by the wrist.

"Don't waste your time on me because nothing will change." she hissed.

I blocked her to prevent her from leaving "You're asking me what's the point of keeping you in here." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"It's to get you back."

"Bullshit." she pushed me but I pushed her back against the wall and quickly captured her lips with mine.

She still kept pushing me but I didn't stop. I'm pouring all my emotions into this kiss. I'm just depending on my feelings reaching her.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath. Paige had a surprised expression on her face.

"Stop it," she breathed.

"I'm here to remind you why you're in love with me." I said.

Her expression had a mixture of confusion and shock. She'll snap out of it, I know she will.

"This is pointless Sehun." She's letting her guard down.

"I don't think so."

I said before kissing her again.

----

What's worse than a cliffhanger?

Back to back cliffhangers! Cheers! *gets chased by an angry mob with torches and pitchforks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...
145K 4.8K 44
Just read, vote, and comment please and thank you
19.4K 667 13
The eyes will see you everywhere.. The eyes will appeared near you.. The shadow was behind you.. Help me! Help me.... Please help me.. This a mystery...
49.6K 2.6K 28
Xiumin and Chen are boys who are trying to find themselves. In doing so they are going to need help from each other. They will cross pathways al...