FAKE WIFE {COMPLETED} (Wattys...

By pringMICKEYles

"Could you please be my wife for real?" Love seems the sweetest but it is the slowest of all growths . No man... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
SPECIAL
SPECIAL 2
SPECIAL 3
SPECIAL 4
SPECIAL 5
SPECIAL 6
SPECIAL 7
SPECIAL 8
SPECIAL 9
BONUS
BONUS 2
Untitled

CHAPTER 18

11.1K 295 76
By pringMICKEYles

"It's not possible to love someone that you like"

-------------------------------------

"Hyura..." I looked up to see that person's face as I knew that I recognised the voice. It wasn't a mistake that I made, it was actually the person that I expected. No one knew me in the Paris, if someone greeted me with calling my name, that person must be someone that I knew. I looked away after seeing his face. He shamelessly took his seat next to me. "Hyura." He said again; placing his hand onto mine. My heart was beating so fast. After a few days we didn't talk and the last time we communicated was through text that I didn't reply. Slowly, I removed my hand from his. He looked disappointed after I did that but he must be knowing how disappointed I am with him. What he have done was something unacceptable. "I swear, I ccan explain." He said. I looked away before I asked him, "Who told you that I'm here?" I asked. No one knew that I was in the Paris except for BTS members. If they did tell Jimin, there must be a reason why they did that.

"Who told me is not that important now. I need to tell you everything. I want us to become normal again." He said and begging me to listen to him while placing his hands onto mine again. I didn't talk that much as what I felt at that moment was confused, I was confused with my own feelings. I chuckled before replying him, "Normal? What do you mean? I am living in my normal life, Jimin." I said and smirked before looking through my phone; scrolling my social media to avoid from looking at him. He turned his body to face me and moved his hand and placed it on my chin. Moving my chin so that I looked at him. "Listen Hyura, I know I was wrong. I know. Let me explain every single thing. Things are not like what you expected. It's more complicated." He said and looked directly into my eyes. Through his eyes, I can see me in his eyes. It was shining as his eyes were getting watery but he did not cry. It was just watery that made his eyes shined. I stood up even if my heart didn't want me to do that. I wanted to stay and listened to what he wanted to say but no. I didn't think that I wanted to look at his face anymore. It felt hurt as I kept on imagining Hyejin beside her and all the things he have done with Hyejin right in front of me. "I'm sorry, but a slefish person like you, a heartless person like you, I cannot give another chance." I said and started to make my steps.

"She put drugs into your bag and threathened me that she will do more than that if I didn't get back with her." I stopped walking as I heard what Jimin just said by the time I started to walk away from him. I stood there without doing anything. My brain was still processing what he just said. He was telling me that Hyejin wanted to trap me with the drugs she put into my bag so that I got caught? Why? Why did she acted that bad? I heard footsteps getting closer to me and stopped right behind of me. "I had to do that. I didn't want something bad to happen to you. I am sorry that I was that weak and coward." Jimin continued saying while standing behind me. Without realising, a drop of tears fall onto my cheek. I didn't know what to say anymore, I shouldn't have to judge his action but he didn't tell me anything and that made me think that eveything was real back then. I stood there speechless. "But right now she won't disturb us anymore. She already got what she wanted." He said. After he finished saying that, I quickly turned around and gave him a really tight hug. He was speechless at first, but after that he hugged me back. I was crying as I missed him so damn much and he did shed his tears too as we both had been missing each other a lot. And all those harsh words coming out from our mouth to each other, we apologised as it wasn't our intentions to do that. "Jimin, I am sorry for judging you without knowing the real thing happened." I said and hug him even tighter.

"It's not your fault. I should've told you earlier." Jimin said. I then broke te hug and face Jimin before continued saying, "You didn't even tell me at home." I said and pouted. Jimin was smiling after he saw me pouting while folding my hands onto my chest. He knew I was acted like I was sulking with him. He then pulled me into another hug. "You were avoiding me all the time with your Jungkookie." He said while chuckling. So he noticed that we were very close to each other meaning that he did care about me. I also chuckled after hearing he said that. He sounded like he was jealous all the time. "Yah, Jungkook is being so nice with me all the time." I said to Jimin before both of us started to walk around the town. We were holding hands just like te other couple at Paris and at that moment, my dream finally came true as I wanted to come to Paris with someone that I really love which turned out to be someone that I used to hate. "Oh really, and he have feelings for you. Did you flirt with him?" He asked as turned his head to look into my eyes as fast as lightning. I chuckled aafter seeing his reaction as he wanted to know and his question was absolutely crazy too.

"Well actually, I did. Hahaha but he didn't feel anything trust me. He just said that to show you that I was happier with him. That's all." I explained to Jimin. That must be because of the scene at the bubble tea shop when Jungkook said that he'll take care of me better. I laughed after bringing up that moment back in my mind. Jimin was sighing in frustration as he just heard what I said to him. I knew that he already knew that Jungkook had no feeling for me but the fact that I answered his question that he asked whether I did flirt with Jungkook or not made him frustrated. "And about your baby, I mean our baby. How is the baby doing?" He asked. My face was heating up as I was excited and shy at the same time. I wanted to tell him eveything but it could take the whole day for me to do that. I smiled before I finally said, "The baby is fine, don't worry." I said while smiling. Jimin placed his hand onto my stomach and smiled innocently. His eye smiles started to show up whenever he smiled. He looked very happy and excited. "Hey baby, Daddy so sorry that daddy didn't stay with you at first. Now daddy is here, with you." Jimin said softly while smiling shyly after he noticed that few people who were passing by were looking at him while smiling. He was thinking that they might thought he was crazy while I thought he was extremely cute.

We spent our day together shopping and trying some new foods. It was a new memorable day for both of us at Paris. After having a very long and tiring day at the town, we both walked together and was very exhausted. Jimin said he wanted to stay with me at my homestay as he didn't check in at any hotels before. He didn't prepare that much to come at Paris but he just came to meet me. When we arrived at my homestay, we both were very tired and sat on the couch first. "Are you still hungry? Do you want me to cook anything for you?" I asked him. He shook his head before lening closer towards me. "I miss your cooking but mummy should rest." He said while placing his hand on my stomach. Our night ended with both of us cuddling.

.

.

.

I woke up earlyin the morning and saw my husband was still sleeping right beside me. I gave a quick peck on his forehead before walking off the bed to wash my face and to brush my teeth before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast as he said he missed my cooking. A few minutes at the kitchen, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist; backhugging me and he placed his chin on my shoulder as I was shorter than him. "What are you making, baby?" He asked. That word, he didn't call me that for a long time. I felt very happy as there were butterflies in my stomach after hearing him calling me that. "Spaghetti carbonara in the morning. Do you like it?" I asked him. "I love it." He said before walking away and took his sit on the couch in front of the television. He switched on the television before watching a cooking channel alone. A few seconds after that, my phone was ringing. "Jimin! Pick up the call for me!" I shouted from the kitchen and heard him saying okay after that.

"Hello, Jimin speaking." Jimin said.

"Oh Hyung! Where is Hyura?" Jungkook was speaking and he asked. "She's cooking, why?" Jimin replied. "We're at the airport already. Tell Hyura that we're arrived." Jungkook said. Jimin was talking to the phone while walking towards me at the kitchen. He then stood right beside me while talking to Jungkook with the speaker on.

"Baby, you didn't tell me they're coming?" Jimin said to me. I heard Jungkook was fake coughed as he heard Jimin calling me 'baby'. We were just laughing after that; knowing that the fact that Jungkook also turned on the loudspeaker as I heard Jin Oppa was bragging. I facepalmed myself as I also forgot to tell Jimin that they were coming as me myself also forgot that they wanted to come. "Jungkook, stay there. We'll be coming soon okay." I said. "Okay, baby." Jungkook replied with the background of other members were laughing and I also laughed after that. Jimin was still serious until he finally spoke. "Yah Jungkook, don't try to baby her." Jimin said and ended the call. I was still laughing and asked Jimin to take his shower first.

Since our homestay with the airport weren't that far, it only took fifteen minutes by car, so we took a grab to the airport. Me and Jimin walked into the airport and saw six handsome boys were sitting at a restaurant in there while waiting for us. I walked towards them faster than Jimin; leaving him behind and smiled automatically while speeding up the speed of walking that I took. "Hey boys!" I shouted as I walked closer to them. They were standing up while laughing and smiling before started calling my name excitedly. We were hugging each other before Jimin finally walked towards us. "Hey..." Jimin said. Hoseok Oppa started to approach Jimin first and he gave him a hug after looking at him for a few seconds. "That was so awkward, Jimin. Don't be awkward." Hoseok Oppa said and everyone agreed to what he just said. "Yeah, we and our baby never changed at all." Jin Oppa continued. We were all laughing while Jimin was smiling shyly as they were still mocking him with the word 'baby'. But then, they did their group hug and that made me felt touched as I missed seeing them like that; having fun and laughed and smiled like how they usually did. That was so nice to see them like that again.

"Okay before everyone gets emotional, let's go." I said and helped to carry their belongings. We were all taking different grabs and headed to the same destination which was my homestay. It was huge enough to fit all of us. Not that huge but just nice. "Yah, Hyura. Where can we sleep?" Suga Oppa asked. I laughed as what he always did is exercising his brain by sleeping. "Just anywhere you want. Or we can sleep at the living room while watching movie together." I just suggested that idea with Tahyung and Jungkook excitedly agreed to the idea. I was still going to sleep in my room, I was just suggesting that to them because who knew they wanted to have back what they missed with Jimin. After having our dinner together, we were gathering at the bench outside of the homestay. Talking about few things that could make all of us laugh as usual.

"Guys, I'm thinking of making a wedding reception to us soon. What do you think?" Jimin asked the members and they were very shocked but happy after hearing that from him. I was still speechless as Jimin never mentioned anything like that before. I chocked my water as I heard what Jimin said. "What?" I asked; more to shout and everyone was looking at me while laughing after that. "We're okay with it. When do you plan to do that?" Namjoon Oppa asked while I was still being ignored there. I sat there quietly and noticed that Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing at me as I was being ignored even though what they were discussing about was something related to me. "My mom was thinking of doing that on my birthday since she is not busy at that time." I was shocked even more after hearing Jimin mentioning his mom. He did plan that with Mummy without even informing me? Oh maybe they wanted to make it as a surprise.

Hoseok Oppa tweeted something using their official twitter account, "Congratulations, Jimin and wife." He evn mentioned the word 'wife' and that made me feel bad as I was afraid if their fans didn't accept me. They had no idea who am I and I also had no idea if they wanted to accept the news or not. I was looking at Jimin while showing the tweet that Hoseok Oppa posted. "That's too soon, Hyung." Jimin said and sighed before he realised that Hoseok Oppa's face started to change. He patted Hoseok Oppa's back before saying, "But that's okay. Sooner or later, everyone will know." Jimin said and Hoseok Oppa started to become cheerful again as usual. I was fine but afraid too as I am too new for something like that. "It's okay Hyura. We know what we're doing." Namjoon Oppa said before they started to stand up and we were about to walk into the house again. But we all just realised that Taehyung , Jungkook and Jin Oppa weren't there, with us. As we walked into the house, we saw the three of them were watching movie together without even asking us to join them. We were all chuckled after seeing the three of them.

I walked directly towards our room with Jimin. I have given them choices tat they can sleep inside the room but they chose to watch movie outside so we didn't bother with their decision. Aswe entered our room, Jimin went to sleep right after that, while I was still looking and scrolling through the social media and looked for something good for the reception. A few moment later, a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Sleep, baby." He whispered before hugging me tighter. I smiled before turned around to face him and gave him a kiss before went to sleep right after that.

.

.

.

The sun rays filled in the room. I woke up first and washed my face and brushed my teeth as usal before walking out of the room. I saw they were still sleeping soundly at the living room together. "Cute." I said while looking at all of them. I continued walking towards the kitchen as I had to prepare breakfast for all of us before they woke up. But as usual, Jin Oppa woke up early as he wanted to join me cooking for all of us. We were both busy cooking and after that we woke all of them up as we had a lot of places to go.

After having our breakfast, we all spent our time hanging out together at the city of love. "Now I understand, we can come here even without our partner." I said all of sudden while all of us were standing while looking at the view of Eiffel Tower. "Why?" Jin Oppa asked. "Because love is not about having a partner that you love only, love is general. Loving everyone around you is also love." I continued. After that, we continued standing there to admire the view that rarely to be seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.7K 26
"Everyone Needs Second Chance" JM "Do You Think After What You Had Done You Deserve That Chance?" JS A Jimsoo story where jisoo play a role of jimin'...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...