The Aoharu x Kikanjuu Experie...

By I_HateMondays

Meeting a good looking stranger in the stormy night is just like you met a prince charming who will save you... More

Fateful Meeting with Matsuoka Masamune
Double Trouble with Yukimura Tohru
Tachibana Hotaru's Confession
Thanks For The Memories 'Team Toy Gun-Gun'
Continuation of This Fanfic... For Real???
About my OC Part 1
About My OC Part 2
The Untold Secret
The Writer's Fangirlism- Holiday Special
Author's Message
Tend me Nagamasa Midori-san
I'm Totally Broke: Takatora Fujimoto's Gastronomic Rescue
Stuck In The Middle With The Hosokawa Twins
Sorry Not Sorry
Sister/ Brother Complex and Random Fetishes
Dealing A Real-Life Reverse Harem
My Sadist Stepbrother
The Hospital Hangover

☻♥♥MESSAGE♥♥☺

536 23 3
By I_HateMondays

Dear Readers,

This story is my first fanfic and I only tried publishing it through wattpad. Thus I never thought of making additional chapters in it making it only four parts in the story. But the story came up with positive reviews.

So IF this wattpad fanfic will reach at least 700 reads and 24 votes before the year ends or just right after episode 13 will be aired, I might reconsider making a second part or additional chapters of this story.

Mind you guys that I'm not competing. I only make fanfics just for fun. I promise to make more interesting plot twists in the story that never leaves you hanging till the end. I'm also willing to add plots and scenarios of some sorts that you will request to me. That is IF I will gain more reads.

For those who voted for my story, thank you very much that you recognized my story. It is a pleasure to have ghost readers as well, I am grateful that you made time in reading this story.

--Soo... my quota on reads and votes are quite too low.... I'm soo pathetic... Hahahahah!!

The Author,

I_HateMondays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...
2.2K 104 9
A friendship that breaks down every barrier. But can a human and a demon be friends? "If I really have to die, I prefer to be killed by the person wh...
9.1K 438 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...