My Sadist Stepbrother

A/N Before anything else:

Please be reminded that this is the drama/revelation part of the book. Forgive me if I will portray the story sloppily because it's my first time writing this kind of stuff. Constructive criticism is much more accepted since I'm new to writing.

Continuation:

"Chii-chan, I'm getting married next month."

"Huh? Its only been a month since you divorced with Ojii-chan."

"Oh com on you young lady, you should be happy with me."

"How could I be happy that you're getting married the 4th time? And I'm already having a hard time changing my surname every now and then."

She's starting to get irritated by the phonecall o her mum bragging about her new boyfriend and she eventually surprised her by the news that she's getting married.

Chizuru is already suffering a migraine not only with her friends, as well as her mum constantly changing partners since her biological father died in an accident they were caught.

"And by the way Chii-chan. We should be staying under a one roof as your future stepfather wishes."

"Why should I?"

"Please. Can you do it for me instead of buying those designer bags for me as a present? We haven't been together for so long and I missed you so much."

Chizuru paused for a moment to decide.

"O-okay, if that's what you want."

"By the way, I heard that your friend Ayase is getting married. How about you? Got a boyfriend? Quit ogling at your videogame boyfriends already and get a real man to fu--"

Chizuru hanged up at the end of the line because her mother is starting to make fun of her single life again.

By the way she interacts with her mum is like she's with a friend same as her age. But nonetheless, she respects her decisions and she also wants her to be happy because she suffered badly from her father's death and as well taking care of her while she suffered from amnesia.

After the annoying phonecall, Chizuru laid down on her bed to rest. Her eyelids became heavy until she fell asleep.

---

One morning, a girl went on a fieldtrip that she never wanted to go in the first place. Everybody in her class is happy and excited for the fieldtrip but her. As a transferrie and as a delinquent as well that needs a disciplinary action, she is with her dad that turns out to be the adviser of the class as well.

"Chii-chan. I'm glad the faculty still allowed you to take part of the field trip after you bullied one of the students of the neighboring senior high in the school. And it turns to be he's living in our neighborhood as well."

"Don't worry dad. I'm in good terms with that creepy four eyes, right now."

"You're like your mum when she was young. Feisty and boyish. But I should remind you to not extort your seniors or anybody in your school."

I just remembered, that bus next to us is from a senior high that that boy I mentioned is from. They will be joining us in our fieldtrip to Kyoto as well."

"That's not extortion. I'm just making fun of him."

"To think that you we're able to bully a person older than you. Don't make the president of the school dismiss me again from my teaching job. I know you're doing good in your grades but you must refrain yourself from doing your evil and twisted antics."