The Untold Secret

Its been a month since I've first met Masamune and the gang. I often visit them in their apartment in my day offs. I always bring my best fighting or RPG games to play or Blu rays of my favorite animes.

But I stopped visiting them for a while for they will prepare with lots of intense training for what they called TGC. I didn't ask them further about the game, all I know is they will use toy guns in the game.

The spring season is about to end and the weather is getting hotter than I expected. That friday night in the evening *A/N: Aww yeah TGIF! *, I was on my way home pacing the streets of Shinjuku, I ran into Yukimura with a serious expression.

"Hey! Yukimura-san." I said, waving an arm high enough for him to notice, in the crowds.

When he finally noticed me, he stopped walking in order for me to catch on him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to Echizen to buy some spare parts for our guns."

Out of curiosity, I decided to ask if I can tag along with him at the shop.

"Hey, can I come along with you?"

"What for?"

"I'm just curious, about your hobby that you guys are crazy at."

"Okay, but you will wear this gothic lolita outfit my editor gave me today."

I cringed at the fact that he's really a pervert making excuses of how did he all get those frilly dresses that he is actually collecting since he made it wear those things for me.

"Hell no! Looks like you don't want me to come along with you. Fine then! I'll leave."

"Wait!" He suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Okay, you can come with me with that plain clothes."

When I came to the shop, it is was intimidated on the man who is manning the counter. He looks like a menacing ex-soldier for me by the time I took a gaze in his eyes.

"Oi! Yukimura, Its are for you to bring a girl with you." he said.

I immediately greeted him politely before Yukimura does.

"I'm Yukimura Chizuru, nice to meet you."

He eyed on me, head to toe and said, holding his chin and said.

"Hmm, I never thought this guy will have a wife this quickly. I have to say that it is a waste of having him as your spouse."

"Uh, no its not. --" My face slightly burned of embarrassment unable to continue my sentence then Yukimura cuts in and explained.

"She is only my friend, we only have the same surname by chance.

Okay, so where's my order I phoned to you this afternoon."

He suddenly changed the subject, unable to ask me once more of how the hell I got involved with him.

I scanned the shop while they are busy in their businesses. When suddenly I bumped into a guy in a black hoodie. I accidentally saw his eyes full of despair and hatred that I should have intimidated me the same as I felt towards the manager but I pitied his tortured soul reflected in his eyes.

"Watch it bitch!" He said to me.

I quickly apologized to him and parted the opposite direction from him.

"Looks like you took a liking in our hobby, but sad to say we're not allowing girls in our team."

It made me remembered that time when Hotaru confessed her true gender to me. I became nervous of what he said to me, afraid of what if I accidentally said that Hotaru is a girl.

"O-okay... For your info-- I'm not interested-- anyway." I stuttered defending myself.

On our way home, we parted ways in the station. My head and my chest is throbbing, getting paranoid of what will Hotaru become if they will found out that she is a girl. So I phoned her cell. She immediately picks it up and said.

"Nee-san, what's up."

"Uh, um... " I was unable to answer properly with those fillers.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah!... Good luck in TGC Hotaru, I'll be rooting for your victory."

"Thanks... "

Her voice sounded troubled too that made me more worried about her. Putting a dead air on the phone wouldn't help either because she will sense that I'm also worried so I initiated to hang up immediately.

"Bye, Hotaru-chan"

"Goodbye Oneesan, I hope you will drop bye often as soon as were done with the tournament."

"Call me if you have any troubles. Okay?"

"Okay."

------------------------

*A/N

So here we go again. I got involved Haruki, the guy in black hoodie in the story. I will also include Team Hoshishiro in the story as a potential route...

On how you look on it, my title on his book is pretty lame. I did realized that after these months since I published this. And currently I'm sooo, mortified about it.

Can I ask guys if I will considering the change of the title in this book? As well as the cover photo of it. Any comment? Suggestions? Just comment or message me if you like.

By the way guys...

****MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! WOOT WOOT! LOL XD****

--Target: 5 votes in this chapter before I'll publish the next --