Tachibana Hotaru's Confession

Several days have passed and I have to wear that lolita outfit he gave me. I was working with the inking of his remade drawings sitting in his kotatsu when suddenly the editor barged in that afternoon.

"Are you finished Sensei?

Oh, what do we have here, you're housing a cute goth loli assistant over here."

Ogling at me.

"Don't touch her. She's my consort Editor-san."

"I'm nobody's consort"I appalled.

"By the way, I'm Sensei's editor. And you are?" He reached his hand to mine for a hand shake.

"I'm Yukimura Chizuru, nice to meet you."

"Huh? Yukimura? Then that makes you Sensei's wife."

"No I'm not! We have the same surnames by chance." I explained.

"Oh, I see. This is rare for him to hire an assistant. He's no good at dealing people. Did he hire you as a cosplaying assistant?"

"No, I got here because of certain circumstances."

"Now then, did you already finished the chapter of your manga that I approved before?" "I'm halfway through Editor-san." Tohru answered

"What? The deadline is already tomorrow. How can I explain this to..."

"Don't worry I'll finish this soon. You can get it by tomorrow afternoon."

"That's why I hate pushy people." He complained.

Editor-san sighed with dismay and complained. "You never changed since your debut Sensei, maybe I should get you assistants sooner."

"There's no need Editor-san, me alone is good enough."

"Don't worry, Editor-san. I'll help him finish as soon as we can."

"Thank you a lot Chizuru-san. I'm counting on you." said the Editor with gratitude.

I bid farewell to the disappointed editor and gone back to my work. I volunteered to stay for the night to help him finish his work. We pulled an all nighter from sketching ang drawing to inking and toning. I've never felt so dizzy, having eye strains and aching throat of staying all night. I've been awake without sleep for thirty hours. And when the clock strikes at 1:45 were almost done in our rushed work. 3:06 in the afternoon, the editor fetch the finished manuscript and dashed off from the apartment immediately.

"We did it Chizuru san." Yukimura is jumping with joy.

Overjoyed, I joined him too.

I suggested that I can cook yakiniku to celebrate. So I dashed to the supermarket to buy the ingredients still wearing this showy outfit. Housewives kept on gossiping around me and the clerks gazed at me with a wide grin at the supermarket. Pacing my way to Yukimura's apartment, I felt dizzy and almost fainted but a tall blonde man with a strong perfume holds on to me.

"Oh, M-Matsuoka san, its you." I recognized him.

"You're pale, are you on your way to Yukimura's? I'll help you carry that."

"Thanks."

While we are walking, I was next to Matsuoka when suddenly my dizziness became worse. Watching my steps, my pace becomes slower. I slowed down and I am few steps behind Matsuoka. I pulled the edge of Matsuoka's jacket to catch up on him while relieving my pain by touching my forehead with my left hand.

"We take a breather if you like." Matsuoka suggested, concerned by the way I felt.

"No, I can make it further."

"Stay by my side, I will make my pace slower." I went to his side then he secures my shoulders to his left brusque arm. I realized that we attract attention to the people around us because we looked like a lovey- dovey couple in the street that made my pale complexion flushed. We ran into his acquaintance grinning at Matsuoka and said.

"Are you into goth lolis now Masamune-san? Ha! I see a lot of them in Harajuku these days."

"She's my friend and she's sick right now. I have to send her home sooner." Matsuoka answered. Then we dashed a few steps to avoid the guy but the guys waltzed blocking our way and insisted to ask another question. He gazed at me the second time and said.

"Aha! Have you done it already? Is she pregnant? Man, you sure are busted. Married life can hinder your talent in your job."

"Hahaha! She's not.

Stop prying on my personal life okay?"

He ignored the guy and called a cab to completely avoid the guy.

I took a nap in a cab to relieve my dizziness but I completely fell asleep. Before I knew it, I felt someone carrying me like a princess. When I woke up, I smell a savory smell of yakiniku and I found myself lying on Yukimura's bed. Beside me is a Kaname Madoka dakimakura. I went outside the room to see what's going on. They are already grilling yakiniku with Tachibana on the kotatsu.

"Oh, you're already up Chizuru san. How you are feeling? You told me that you liked the anime Magical girl Madoka so I shared my my waifu Madoka-chan to make you feel better." said Yukimura, making a funny cat like face."

"Our sleeping beauty is already up." said Matsuoka.

"I don't know how will repay you but thank you guys for helping me."

"No need to bother because you also helped me finishing my manga." Yukimura said.

"May I ask who carried me from the cab?"

"Three of us carried you all the way to here." Masamune teases.

"Man, it was like were carrying a cow all the way from the stairs." Yukimura adds up.

"You should've not carried me if I'm that heavy." I pouted with annoyance.

"Let's eat up nee-san before they eat your share." Tachibana took initiative to invite me because the twokeeps on teasing me.

"I'll help in the clering the table."

"No need onee-san. Get a rest for now. I know that you've gone through helping Yukimura san in his manga." Said Tachibana.

"You're so polite Tachibana kun. I wish I have a sibling like you." I complimented her.

As soon as we finished our feast I decided to go home, Tachibana joins me to fetch a cab. While waiting, Tachibana suddenly dropped something from her pocket and I picked it for her. When I took a peek, I saw Tachibana's ID indicating that she's registered as a bona fide female in the said educational institution.

"So you're really a girl. I thought my intuition has gone wrong."

The kid became petrified from what I said.

"Onee-san, can you keep this a secret from them."

"Why?"

"Because of certain circumstances. It's a long story."

"Okay, I won't pry but promise me you will tell them sooner. They're your close friends and they trust you. I'm sure they will understand when you tell them the truth."

"Thanks onee-san for your advice."

Then I pat her head despite that she's taller than me. When our conversation ends, I rode immediately to the taxi and we bid farewell to each other.