Dealing A Real-Life Reverse Harem

"Oi, Chizuru. I observed that you've befriended mostly guys recently, but I cant still believe that you don't still have a boyfriend yet." Said Ayase with a slight annoyance with her friend, smiling in front of her PSP, playing an otome game.

"Ah, I don't have to be worried about them not liking me in a romantic way. They're good buddies and friends anyway." Replied Chizuru with full of conviction even she's totally absorbed in what she's playing right now.

Ayase gently puts down her friend's hands that is still holding the gaming console and made her look into her eyes.

"Chizuru, I'm getting married next year."

"I won't be baited in the same joke you're cracking up on me in this nth time. Hahahaha!"

Her friend remained silent with a sincere expression in her face.

"You're kidding right?"

Ayase then holds her friend's hands firmly.

"O-oh... Congratulations bestfriend! I'm so happy that you're going to marry now." Chizuru said, surprised and hugged her friend unable to determine what's she's supposed to feel. Ayase then pats her back while hugged by her geeky friend.

"So is the baby on the way?"

"No, not yet. I have to save up first."

From the petty childish bickering of the two friends turned into a mature conversation.

Chizuru sighed here and there unable to believe that she's left out with her friends who are dating someone, getting married, and got married with children. And there she is, still ogling at her 2D boyfriends and acting immaturely. She then started thinking to reconsider going to blind dates. She joined a blind date before with her former college friends but didn't turned out well so she stopped joining in and let herself be with her cat-boyfriend-Pillow for good.

She paid a visit at Tohru's because Hotaru is not yet around. She finds her two friends, Tohru and Masamune having a break.

"I can't believe you also gave Chizuru of your spare apartment key." Masamune said.

"Yeah, she's my housekeeper afterall." Tohru chuckled.

"Hey! Don't act like I'm your maid and a babysitter." Chizuru retorted.

As a trusted friend Tohru gave her his key so that she can get inside even if he's unable to open the door for her because he passed out because its either he played ero-games all night long or pulled an all-nighter for his manga.

She snuck her feet at the kotatsu and made a long sigh before pulling out her game console.

"You often hang out with us recently Chizuru-chan. Don't you have a boyfriend to spend time with?"

Masamune asked with curiosity.

Chizuru laid down her console then faked a sob to make Masamune console her, she knows well that his job to comfort females. Masamune was baited by it and began holding her hands.

"What's the matter? Did you just broke- up with your boyfriend?" Masamune asked once more.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

The pissed off Chizuru-chan, every now and then felt like she's the ugliest woman in the world, not having a boyfriend, twisted the host's hands furiously that almost broke-off.

"O-oww, stop it Chizuru." Masmune begged, almost teary eyed from the pain. Masamune have gone through lots of physical abuse from his female amazon friends that he believed that his charm will work-out with them.