The Hospital Hangover

A/N Before anything else:

Here's a synopsis of the story so far...

It turns out that Chizuru didn't remember her memories of her childhood since she suffered from trauma from the accident when she was a middle schooler/ junior high.

From the last chapter, her memories from the past have triggered two times that made her hysterical that her folks decided to consult to the psychiatrist in which she will be going to the hospital with no other than Midori.

Continuation...

"Are you alright Chizuru- chan?"

"Well yeah, thanks for asking."

"Didn't I tell you that you should call me onii-chan from now on?"

"I don't like to, for a grown woman, its kinda awkward calling you like that."

The girl is already fed up with Tohru and now it's Midori's turn to creep her with out those sister complex and big-brother antics.

"By the way, I want to say sorry that I made you watch the scary movie."

"It's no big deal. You actually helped me regain my memories even though I didn't handle my emotions from being shocked."

"Yeah, you actually cried like a baby that time."

"Are you trying to console me or not?"

"Ah, sorry Chizuru-chan. I didn't actually mean to annoy you."

"Yes you are !"

"Oh, here we are!"

The taxi where they are riding finally stopped at Hoshishiro Hospital's main entrance.

As the taxi took off, they immediately walked in the entrance as Midori goes to the front desk to check for Chizuru's appointment for the psychiatrist. The female employee seems to be swooned at Midori, no doubt he's pretty popular in the hospital he's working in.

Midori finally escorted her to the left wing where the psychiatric ward is at. To the girl's surprise, Midori held her hand.

"Uh... Midori, can you let go of my hand?"

"The hospital is too big. You may get lost if I don't hold on to you."

The girl didn't retort at all since the hallway is like a maze and she needs someone who knows the place. She tried her best not to feel awkward, but she felt the guy's smooth but large hands holding her small hands makes her heart pound faster as well as her face burn with embarrassment like your typical fluff scene in shoujo manga.

As they have gone further in the hallways turning left and right Midori suddenly pulled the girl to him by holding on to her shoulders to keep her from falling as she is blocking the way of the rushing medics with their patient to the emergency room.

Once more, they turned at the left hallway and they finally went inside to the room where the middle-aged lady in white lab gown rushed to greet them.

"Oh my Dr. Nagamasa,. The front desk didn't told me about your urgent appointment. Is your wife having a check up?"

"N-no ma'am your mistaken---"

Chizuru looked left and right at the office, there are charts and diagrams of reproductive systems and babies I the womb then she read the doctor's nameplate that is entitled that she's an---OBGYNE.

"Ah, no doc we just happened to drop by in your office for a second on the way to the psychiatric ward." Corrected Midori.

"Hahaha! Sorry about that Dr. Nagamasa."