Sister/ Brother Complex and Random Fetishes

Tohru invited out Chizuru to make up with her through phone call as his bestfriend Masamune advised. They agreed to meet up at the cafe at the city. Chizuru came first and while waiting, she browsed some blogs to keep herself to be bored while drinking a cup of tea.

"Oi, you're late dirty four eyes."

"How harsh Chizuru-chan!" Tohru whimpered.

As he is about to take a seat in front of her, she glared at the man she believes that violated her.

"Look, I'm sorry from what I've said before. I'm just making fun of you." The guilty man explained.

The lady looked at her lifelessly frowning like she's disinterested at the person in front of her. Then she gazed down at the table top and said.

"Uh, the thing is I shouldn't act petty before with just a kiss. But it's your fault saying those stuffs at me.

"Well. It's just a kiss." She added.

She knew she shouldn't act like a high school girl being molested because she is already in her mid-twenties. But in her situation, she's your 100 % v****n, never been kissed, never been touched.

She have to act cool and mature in this situation, but she can't prevent herself to feel uneasy. As Tohru laid down a pack of Lucky Strike with a lighter, she snatched them pop a stick of cigar in her mouth and lighted the tip. Little did she know she feels suffocated from the smoke, coughed hard and made her eyes teary because she never smoked before.

Tohru approached her and sad beside her to rub her back to ease her coughing.

"There there. You shouldn't act to be cool. Heh! You even tried to smoke in front of me when I knew you really don't smoke."

He got the stick that is not yet burned completely to the butt that Chizuru is about to put it the ashtray and put it in his mouth.

"Hey! That's an indirect kiss you pervert." Chizuru said, still wiping her tears.

"If you have any problems, don't hesitate to tell me so, I'm your onii-chan afterall."

"You're creeping me out. You just copied that line from a siscon anime." She chuckled knowing that he is trying to lift her mood.

Her phone suddenly rings and she answered the phonecall. She made a worried look after talking to the person at the end of the line.

"Oh my gosh! I have to go home immediately. The landlady said that my cat is stuck in the waterspout at our apartment."

"I'll go with you then."

She nods in agreement and gone to the apartment where she is residing.

Little did he know, that the apartment building is high with six storeys. And the townspeople are already there with their ladders retrieving the cat. He then voluteered to help,. He put his shoes off and started climbing on the railing of the porchs near the cat. Reaching for the terrified hairball in that height is not that easy. The cat started growling because some random stranger is trying to catch him. When the pet saw his master, Chizuru, calling him and begging him to jump in the stranger's arms. The animal submitted and allowed himself to be carried by Tohru.

The cat then scratched his face because the animal basically hates strangers. Chizuru surrendered the furball from Tohru as the animal is hurting her friend.

"Here kitty kitty, hush hush..." She calmed down the cat like a baby in her arms.

"Hahaha! I can't believe that you've have a furry child living in your apartment.