Double Trouble with Yukimura Tohru

The morning came and the storm unexpectedly calms down. I woke up before them to cook breakfast for them before I leave. I finished my breakfast first before them and out of curiosity, I peeked Yukimura's manuscript. I suddenly hit the mug of coffee and spilled smearing over his stack of finished project. I failed to save the other half of the papers.

"I-I'm sorry I'll clean this up immediately." I said.

"CHI-ZU- RU- SAN!" he got furious.

"You will compensate your 'free food and lodging 'for the night plus your damage with your body!" he demanded.

"What do you mean my body? I can pay in cash! I-im not fit to be your whore." "BAKA! I'm into 2D girls not a 3D like you." defended Yukimura.

"You will use that body to fix your damages, you will help me making my manga from scratch."

"O-okay..."

"Damn! It will take a week to fix this thing. My editor will kill me if I finished this past the deadline." He complained.

We got an argument while Masamune is quietly sipping his coffee. Yukimura lets go of me agrreeing that I must help him for days to help him in his manga.

When I walked from the doorstep of Yukimura's apartment. I took a gaze to my left and I saw a high school girl crosdressed in male uniform. She looked shocked after seeing me. I asked her what was wrong if there's anything in my face. Then she blurts out

"Th-That Masamune, he even took his whore to Yukimura san's apartment."

"I'm not anyone's whore!" I protested to the misapprehended kid.

I dropped my mirror only to see that my hair is partly disheveled and my lipstick has been smeared that I looked liked a molested girl. While fixing myself. Masamune interrupts.

"So you came to greet our visitor." he said to the kid.

"I'm sorry onee-san, I have mistaken that you are a malicious person."

"It's okay"I said to her. "I'm Yukimura Chizuru and you are..."

"Are you Yukimura san's wife? I can't imagine that a guy like him would marry somebody... " "No!-- you have been mistaken, we have the same surnames but ..."

"Silly Hotaru. They aren't related from each other. I only helped the poor kitten from the storm last night."

Masamune corrected while holding my chin upwards and gazed at my face with affection.

"Okay--" Hotaru agreed but with the realization that he is only hitting on me.

"How rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Tachibana Hotaru, 2nd year high school.

I'm attending at the school nea'rby.

I'll get going now." and gave me a short bow and dashed down the stairs.

We also made our way and Masamune escorted me to the train station.

Troubled. Sighing here and there at my desk, my friend beside me what's wrong and told her what happened that night. My friend gave me a wide grin and said

"Oh, you spend the night with two guys huh? Are they still intact?" Then she gazed to my crotch.

"Of course they are. Baka!" I defended, blocking my crotch with my hand.

I also told her that I got in trouble that morning that I have to use my paid leave in order to help him to fix my damages.

"You sure got in big trouble bestie."she sympathized then she poetically said.

"Is this an ordeal for my friend or is it a blessing in disguise to finally meet your man."

"Stop teasing me already."

"Oh, poor Chizuru haven't got a boyfriend yet since birth."

"STOP IT ALREADY!"

The next morning I went to Yukimura's place for our agreement that I will help him. But to my surprise he tossed a black gothic lolita with a blode semi-curled wig outfit to me.

"What's the meaning of this?" bewildered.

"Its our agreement, have you forgotten?" Showing a hand written agreement that we signed.

I go over whats on the agreement to see that I must cosplay during my duty hours for him.

"Unbelievable!" I murmured.

"I thought female otakus are into cosplay."

"But not all of us." I defended.

"I forgot to give you this, its a part of your props." He gave me the whip.

I gave him a bewildered look over a weird props he gave me and sighed.

I voluntarily fixed and cleaned his messy room because I can't stand it. I also run into errands, help with his manga by toning and inking it and I make him tea from time to time.

"Chizuru kun, we ran out of snacks and energy drinks, could you buy some at the convenience store?"

"Wait, I'll change-"

"No, there's no need, you will still wear that even if you're outside." Then I remembered our aggreement that I must cosplay during my duty hours.

It will be okay for me as long as no one recognize me, but I'm bothered that I will attract any pervert or groper in this area.

Walking to the stairs, I ran into Hotaru and greeted her.

"Oh, good evening Tachibana san."

"Good evening miss. Have we met before."

"Don't you remember? I'm Yukimura Chizuru from yesterday."

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you sooner. But, may I ask why are you cosplaying in this time and place?"

I briefly explained about what happened and she said.

"Those guys, I can't tolerate them abusing nee-san. This is injustice."

"Its okay, It's my fault anyway. I can also repay them because they helped me the other night. Well, in a different way."

"Oh by the way, can you do me a favor just for today. Can you join me to the convenience store."

"Sure."