Sorry Not Sorry

A/N Before Anything Else:

I'll narrate the story in 3rd person from now on. Because narrating the story in first person is way too hard because I can't describe the other character's POV. So I'll notify you before reading the story that its not solely focused in Chizuru's POV anymore because she don't have telepathic powers to read and describe what's on the mind of the other characters. Hahahaha!

Continuation:

The rendezvous of the twins and the shocked expression of the other people in the scene including Chizuru of course, from the unexpected circumstances made us speechless for that moment.

After regaining their thoughts, Tohru decided to come back inside his apartment like there's nothing happened.

Chizuru immediately got on my feet, not saying anything to let the twins sort out their affairs. That moment, She's quite annoyed being involved with their problem. Chizuru left them alone in front of the doorstep to go back to Hotaru's apartment as well as her.

"There's need to be sorry for those two. We don't need to be guilty. I bet its the best thing to let them be so they can talk over what's causing their disputes." She said.

"You're right." Hotaru can't see her in the eye. I think she is worried for the twins.

Chizuru have encountered this kind of scene in animes, especially in BL in which the twin brother is overly obsessed with other twin. She kept contradicting her mind because it's not the time for her to have that fujoshi-filter of hers, fantasizing, mixing up fantasy in reality. She should be concerned with them, but she don't have any idea to help them, so as Hotaru. They only just met them and the girls have got involved with their personal problem with their family affairs.

She left Hotaru for a while and checked on Yukimura.

"Hi. Its been a while. Looks like you're busy with your manga." Chizuru said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't knew you were friends with Hosokawa-kun."

"Oh, the twins? I just met them recently.

Want me to help with your manga?"

"Oh, yeah. Just scan those stuffs in the scanner and save 'em to my PC."

Chizuru definitely did not invite Hotaru to Tohru because the manga manuscripts and his lewd games will only traumatize her.

"Oh, by the way. I want to invite you to Comiket this coming summer."

"Really? I was planning to go there also. I've always come to that event all by myself."

"It will be my first time since I'm not good in crowds and I can't tag along Mattsun with me."

Tohru suddenly blushed and avoided gazing at the girl's face. He's not used in having eye-contacts with other people especially at girls near his age. Looking at the girl's happy impression made him a lot more uneasy.

"Don't look me in the eye like that you baka!"

"Hey! What's with that tsundere expression? It doesn't suit you. You're gross."

"Ah, I know. You're not good in eye-contacts. Geez, you're an adult now. You should act more mature."

She held his face with her both of her palms and forcefully turned his face facing hers that made his neck almost break because he retorted.

"Uh, Chizuru-chan. Your face is too close."

"Because you're looking away from me.

Oh, I cant see your eyes with that glasses, I'll remove it for awhile."

Leaning close to his face made her feel his breath as well, the uneasy raven-haired mangaka is leaning backwards with his swivel chair.

His bangs then hid his eyes that made her fix his bangs away from his eyes.

Tohru on the other hand felt her smooth silky hands caressed his face and his hair that made him somewhat relaxed and uneasy as well that made him hold her hand touching his face.

Just when he lost his balance with his chair that made Chizuru fall down as well with him. Only to find out that her lips touch to his. If only he didn't hold her hands she didn't fell down with him as well.

"S-sorry, Chizuru-chan."

"It's nothing. It's only a kiss... A KISS?? Is that really counted as a kiss??"

"There's nothing really about to fuss about that kiss."

"N... NO WAY!" Chizuru is already flustered with the unexpected situation.

"Oh, come on. You act like a shy school girl in shoujo manga."

"How come I did have my first kiss from you!?"

"Eh?"

Yukimura crawled to the bawling girl and approached her and he said.

"We can go the whole way if you want."

"You bastard!" She slapped him hard and went outside to avoid the guy who creeped the hell out of her.

She then saw Hotaru who is about to go to Yukimura's place.

"Ah, Onee-san. Are you going home now?"

She held Hotaru's shoulders and said.

"How could you be with those guys? I can't even imagine that a girl like you would be hanging around with them?

"You can stay with me with my apartment if you like."

"Uh, nee-san. I can't leave my friends like that."

Just when Chizuru is begging Hotaru. Masamune approached them who just came from his workplace.

"What's with the commotion Chizuru-chan?" He asked.

She glared at Masamune with annoyance interrupting their convo. He chose not to say anything anymore and goes to Tohru's instead.

"Oi! What's with the lady? Why's she's in a bad mood today?"

He asked the bespectacled guy bud he's in daze touching the big slap mark by Chizuru which is swollen.

"Aah~ It hurts but it feels good. Kimochi ga ii~~"

He's a big masochist actually that he enjoys being hurt physically and mentally.

To be continued...

GLOSSARY

Comiket (Comic Market)- Otaku Convention wherein which indie artist or companies sold their manga, games or other otaku merchs. Usually held during summers and fall of the year.

Kimochii ga ii (Adj.)- Comfortable feeling/ Feels good.