What If?

By Castle_freak45

Castle Fanfiction What if in the episode 47 seconds that castle never forgave Beckett? what if castle went to... More

Chapter 1❤
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12❤
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

382 18 0
By Castle_freak45

Beckett's POV

- I don't know why castle keeps running. I apologize yet he still is mad. Is what I really did so bad? I needed to get to work it had turned 5 am and I was still sitting ok 'our' swings in the park. I called a cab to my place and when I opened the door there was candles all around and then I realized demming was coming over last night. OOPS!!! what will I say?
I was hopeing I could get dressed and sneak out but when I went to get dressed I saw him sitting on the bed staring into space. I don't know if he saw me but I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day when I felt something on my back. I turned around and there was a gun held to my head. I looked to my left and saw Tom. "Why are you doing this?" I asked hesitantly. "Your coming with me", was the last thing I heard and then everything went black.

Castles POV

- I think I might have found Alexis. I tracked her phone by myself and got a signal. I ran to the car and drove to the signal. The problem was the signal was at the bottom of the ocean. I looked down in the water and there floating was Alexis or I think it was Alexis. When I turned the body over tears in my eyes I saw that it wasn't Alexis. I was so releaved. I turned away to go to the car when I saw a glint off of the warehouse and the next thing I know everything goes blurry and I am lying on the floor josh over me saying that he warned me.

Beckett's POV

- I woke up and looked around. There was no one there and I was at toms house. I was free too and so confused. He walked in and said hey and I was about to ask what was going on when he told me it was just a prank. I couldn't be with him anymore and the only thing I could think about was castle. So I stood up and walked out planning on breaking up with Tom later that night after I talked to castle and told him how I felt. I was back at his loft and he wasn't there. I called him no answer. Now I was worried so I ran to the door when I heard a phone ring , it was mine. I picked it up hoping it was Rick but what I heard was not what I was expecting and was way worse......!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 4
Where Castle and Beckett left off after their night out... A bit of a sequel to my one-shot "The Night of Our Lives"! If you haven't read that one, I...
4.1K 142 20
"Utonagan" means "spirit of the wolf" in Chinook Indian What if Kate Beckett was something more than just human when she's shot at Montgomery's fune...
9.4K 324 15
"Do I need him.... Dose he need me" Beckett and castle's break up leaves the both of them heart broken. Castle can't write and Beckett can only think...
56.3K 718 23
-A Castle Fan Fiction Takes place before Still (season 5, episode 22, the one w/ Beckett on the bomb) As Castle and Beckett begin to look toward the...