My Ghetto Love

Af bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy Mere

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 18.

10.4K 220 68
Af bebigehl

I tried to push him off him but he was too strong so I knee his manhood. He pulls away in pain.

'Ahh fuck! You likkle bitch.' He says then he roughly pushes me. I fall on the cold floor and whack my head. I groan in pain. He climbs on top of me then pins my arms down, punches me then starts kissing my neck. Wtf was he doing?! He was at least 4 years older than me and I was his friends little cousin!

'What are you doing?! Get off! Help!' I scream struggling.

A tear escaped my eye as memories from my childhood flashed in my mind. The way his lips felt on my skin made me gag, for that I received a slap across my face. I wanted to be physically sick. I try to get up but it was no use, he was too strong.

'Shh baby, no one can hear you.' He says quietly then kisses my lips. I start crying. He was right, no one would hear me. There was no one here. He starts kissing my neck and chest and then I feel his hand creep up my thigh while his other was over my mouth. I start screaming and thrashing about, trying to get him off me. His hand tightened on my mouth. I lay there whimpering with my eyes closed as I felt his hot breath tickle my neck. His cold, rough hands try to pull down my pants.

Fuck this.

I'm not gonna lie here and cry, I can't go through this again. I start kicking and wriggling around. I manage to kick him again. He rolls off me and curls up on the floor. This was my chance. I get up and start to run but he grabs my foot bringing me crashing down onto the hard, cold floor. My breath was knocked out of me and I lay down trying to get it back. He was now standing up, towering over me. He repeatedly kicked my side.

'Dumb yatt.' He said with every kick. I curled up into a ball and tried to cover my body. I cried out in pain as his airforces made contact with my face.

'OI!' I hear Shaqi's voice.

The boy looked up then ran away, leaving me curled up on the floor, half conscious. Shaq ran over to me.

'Oh shit. It's alright Jayda.' He says before picking me up.

I barely kept my eyes open as he jogged all the way back to my house, with me in his arms.

'What happened to her?!' I hear Nia shout.

'Get Ricardo.' Shaq says carrying me upstairs, into my room where he lies me down.

'What happened?' Ricardo asks in a panicky tone, bending down to me.

'I'm fine, I'm okay.' I croak out.

'You're bleeding, you're not fucking okay.' He snaps. Then Ricardo goes downstairs. The music stopped abruptly.

'Everybody get the fuck out now.' I hear him shout. Nobody argued. When Ricardo was angry, everyone listened to him. The house was empty in less than 15 minutes.

Nia re-entered the room with painkillers, a glass of water, a bowl and a sponge. She was followed by Ricardo, Dontae, Jayden, Jordan, Corahn, Kye and Marc.

'What the fuck? What happened to her?!' Dontae rushes over to me.

'I'm okay.' I force a smile, but stop when my lip hurts me.

'You're obviously not? What the fuck happened?' Jayden says fuming. Nia sits down next to me and cleans up my face.

Everyone watched me silently.

'Sorry Shaqi, I dropped your coat.' I mumble, breaking the tension.

'Are you silly? That doesn't matter. As long as you're alright.' he says smiling.

'Who was it?'

'It wont help by going after him.' I say but am completely ignored.

'Did he touch you?'

'It's over. I'm fine, just leave it.'

'Did he rape you?'

'No.' I sigh.

Even though I said I was fine, I was so shaken up inside. I was scared, that something like that actually happened. That I was in a position where I could've been raped.

I just wanted all of them to leave me alone. All I wanted was my mum to wrap her arms around me and tell me everything was going to be okay.

'Who was it?' Ricardo asks again.

'Ricardo..' I say wearily.

'JAYDA, I'm not fucking about!' He shouts. 'Who the fuck was it?'

'Chill, shoutings not gonna help. She might not even know.' Shaqi says calming him down.

'I don't know. It was your friend.' I say quietly

'What? What friend?' Marc asks bending down so we were at eye level.

'I don't know.' I say with my voice breaking. I breathe in. 'He's dodgy, he's black I think. And has no hair? I don't know, I can't remember.'

'How tall is he?'

'Like Ricardo's height.'

'Is he dark? Or brown?'

'Dark, like really dark.' I say. Ricardo nods.

'It was Eman.' Shaqi says. 'Did you see the way he was watching her the other day?'

'Nahh, Eman wouldn't.' Ricardo says shaking his head.

Then he walks into the room.

The boy who had tried to rape me.

I can't help reacting to seeing him here. What was he doing here?! Did he follow me?!

'Yo, thought it was your party g?' He speaks up. Everyone turns to him.

'Eman, where were you 20 minutes ago?' Ricardo asks.

Eman quickly looks at me as if to warn me not to bait him out. I quickly look away from him straight into Dontae's eyes. I look down and start fidgeting with my fingers.

I try to act like I don't know him but it's too late, I see Dontae looking from my scared expression to his face.

'What? My yard. Sorry I'm late, but I didn't know your ting was locked off, I'll just go.' He says to Ricardo. Ricardo laughs humourlessly.

'Are you really gonna lie to my face? Why's my little cousin acting scared of you?'

'What? I ain't lying?' He says in mock confusion.

'Jayda?' Ricardo asks and nods to Eman. I groan.

'Ricardo, please don't do anything stu-.'

'Cool. Eman, step out the room quickly.' Ricardo cuts me off, breathing deeply. From my response, it was obvious it was him. I could see the vein in his neck pulsating as he tried to calm down.

'Why? What happened?' He asks.

'Step out the fucking room.' Shaq says pushing him out. I hear 'Eman' try to run downstairs but obviously everyone ran after him and caught him.

'No! Stay.' I whisper to Dontae when he's about to leave the room. He stops and looks at me. He shuts the door, blocking out Eman's cries of pain and the unmistakable sounds of someone hitting him.

'This is why I didn't want to say anything.' I admit breaking the silence.

'He tried to rape you Jayda. Imagine if he had, he would've left you for dead. And you wanna protect him? I hope they kill him.' He mutters furiously. I saw his eyes soften as he scanned my body.

He hands me my pyjamas instructing me to change. How did he even know where I kept my pyjamas..? I saw he had given me shorts. Really?

I start to change but then realise Dontae's still in the room. I stop and look at him.

'I'll turn around.' He says sitting on my bed and facing the wall. I take off my clothes, and look down. My belly had loads of purple bruising on one side, and blue and green bruises every where else. I had cuts on my knees. I didn't even wanna look in the mirror. I knew one side of my face was swollen, as I could barely see out of one eye. I nearly cried imagining how ugly I look.

I quickly out my pyjamas on and wipe a tear, hissing as it stung my face. Dontae turns around and walks over to me then gently wraps his arms around me, being careful not to hurt me.

I put my head on his shoulder and hug him back, I felt so safe with him.

'I probably look so ugly.' I sniff.

'Never, you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.' He says pulling away and kissing my forehead. I smile in appreciation before getting into bed.

'Stay with me please?' I whisper looking up at him. He nods, taking off his outdoor wear and climbing into my bed.

'Are you okay?' He asks softly stroking my cheek. I nod then move closer to him and put my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and holds me close to him but not too tight.

He was trying to cheer me up and it was slightly working.

'You know you told me you love me earlier?' He's such a liar. I look up at him.

'No, I think you're mistaken.' I whisper shaking my head.

'Yeah, we did. When we were kissing, you was like "Dontae, why you so buff? I love you".' He says. I laugh quietly then slap his arm.

'I'm joking. But go sleep, yeah?' He says. I nod and close my eyes. He kisses my forehead. It always warms my insides when he does that.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

I knew that Eman wouldn't ever touch me again but a small part of me was still scared. It had just triggered the nightmares I used to have when I was 11. When I felt Dontae's steady heartbeat and light breathing, I slowly tried to get up without waking him up.

'Where you going?' He says when I finally managed to get out of his grip.

'Um, toilet.' I say quietly. He nods then goes back to sleep. I get up and go to the toilet. I check my face in anticipation and nearly cried. My right cheek, right under my eye has swollen up, I had a cut above my eyebrow, my lip was split... How could Dontae even look at me? I sigh and go downstairs. I see someone lying on the sofa, sleeping I think. I peep down at their face and see Jayden.

'Jayden!' I say quietly.

'Mummy...huh, what?!' He mumbles then wakes up. I laugh. He sits up and yawns. 'What's wrong?' He asks when he sees me.

'Nothing, why are you down here?' I ask.

'I don't even know. Think I must've fallen asleep or suttin.' He says stretching. I look at his hands and see his knuckles are all bloody.

I go into the kitchen and get the first aid kit then start to clean up his hand. I see him looking at me.

'What?' I ask smiling.

'Nuttin.' He says chuckling. This was like the first time in so long that we had had our weird twin moments. 'So you and Dontae, yeah?' He says smirking.

'Me and Dontae what?' I say innocently whilst putting a plaster on his hand.

'I saw you two earlier, bare whining and grinding up on each other, lipsing in your room...' He says. I just look at him. How did he know?! 'Jayden knows all.' He says tapping his nose.

'You're such a freak.' I say laughing.

'Nah but bmt. If you like him then tell him innit. He's acts like some next flowerman when it comes to you.' He says. I laugh. I wasn't even surprised that he knew I like Dontae, he knows everything.

'It aint as easy as you think Jayden.' I say sighing. It really isn't.

'Even though he's my boy, and I've said don't do tings with my boys...' he glares at me and I laugh silently. 'I'll low him. Trust me, he likes you way more than you think.' A wide smile spread across my face.

After Jayden had gone up to his room to sleep, I quietly crept upstairs and back into my bed. I snuggled up to Dontae and wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at his peaceful face and just stared at him as he breathed in and out lightly. Even when he was sleeping you could faintly see his dimple. His face was actually spotless, he had a smooth complexion and his lips were pink and plump. His eye lashes were kinda long for a boy but it made him even cuter. If I could see myself now, I wouldn't think I was the same girl I was 2 months ago. It's funny how much I've changed in less than 2 months. It's funny how Dontae had changed me in less than a month.

I sigh then kiss his cheek.

Why do I like this boy so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload but yeahh..I uploaded:D

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I cba to check.

But yeah, comment and vote please! I haven't been getting that much feedback and I would really like some!

#Peacee'xo

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

434 47 6
A sequel to Completion (on my profile), best advised to read that one first xo A London based story๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง a story by ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐’€๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ซ๐‘บ๐’๐‘บ.
113K 2.5K 29
" oh Naomi girl i need your love " - youngboy " well .. Everyone else calls you k3" Naomi said while looking looking at him " you ain everyone else...
41K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
1.1K 15 3
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช...