Aww I'm his Mate...... wait w...

By 212Isabella

Meet Scarlet Grey a kindergarten teacher. An ordinary girl in the hopes of finding love just like her parents... More

Chapter 2: The Lost Kid
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 3:First day, First sparks
Chapter 4: Avoidence And A Surprise Present
Chapter 5:A Bonfire With A Wounded Heart And A Wounded Pup
Chapter 5 :A Bonfire With A Wounded Heart And A Wounded Pup Part -2
Chapter 6: A Surprise Visit
Chapter 7: Breaking News
Chapter 8: What The F***
Chapter 9: What Did I Just Do?
Chapter 10: Good news or Bad news ?
Chapter 11: Goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12: An Apology Not Accepted
Chapter 13: A Rainy Night With A Stormy Confession
Chapter 14:The Dream Which Became A Reality
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 15: Blood And Gore
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 16: Heated Passion And A Premonition
Chapter 17: Too Good To Be True
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18: You're My What..?
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 19: Surprise / Attack

Chapter 1: New Town, New Life....... But Old Me

7.8K 197 18
By 212Isabella

 "Scarlet...... Scarlet..... Scarlet Grey get your butt up if you don't want me coming up there" my mom said more like screamed.

"Groan" I heard someone coming up the stairs. They were stomping apparently.

<BANG>

The door flew wide open.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I fall of the bed screaming and landing on the floor with a thud.

"Oww" I groaned again but this time more with pain.

<Laughter>

I got up from the floor to see who it was. Turns out it's my little monster of a brother. I smirk evilly, walking slowly towards him as he seemed to let his laughing his ass out. I quickly grab him and start tickling him all over his hips that seemed to make him laugh even more and he started tearing up as well.

"Stop .....stop I .....am... sorry" he said while still laughing.

"Not until you tell me that I am the greatest sister in the world and you'll give me your chocolates from your hidden stash" I said as I stopped tickling him to let him answer.

"Never will I say that nor will I give you the chocolates" he said wiping his tears away while sticking his tongue out.

"Wrong answer bro ...." I started tickling him even more but stopped when he said "Fine fine I'll say it"

"You are the best sister in the world"

"And ...?"

"And ...... I'll give you the chocolates"

"That's a good bro now run along or else mom is gonna kill me" I said but he again stuck his finger out as he ran out the door. I smile to myself as I think of how much I am gonna miss him.

Let me start at the beginning which sounds as a good idea. Anyways my name is Scarlet Grey, I am the daughter of Christian and Anastasia Grey ....... Just kidding my parents are Mathew and Linda Grey. Who are just in love as them. That little monster you saw he's my brother Tony; he's 5 years old while I am 26. Let's just say he came into the family after my parents' 20th anniversary after their 2nd honeymoon. I love him to the moon and back he's my little booger. I love my family and the reason I have to get up even though it's a Saturday and my college life is over. I have apparently going to start my job at the Bellmare Kindergarten the next week. It's located in a peaceful town in the middle of forests and mountains. I love nature always have.

The reason I am the only one moving is that I wanted a shot at living on my own also to find love just like my parents did. Apparently my family wanted to come but due to their law firm and Tony's school and friends and such they couldn't not that I didn't mind them though. So anyways have to get a head start if I want to reach before nightfall. So here I am getting ready to get a new start.

I jump in the shower as I heard my mom scream again. I quickly get dressed in my shorts and tank top and flats. I run down the stairs while looking at my watch, its 9 am. I see everyone dad, mom, bro all waiting for me at the dining table.

"Good morning dad, mom, and booger" I say as I kiss each of their cheeks as I usually do and sit down to grab some waffles and syrup and my favourite chocolate shake. Talk about a sweet day.

We all began to eat and talk when he asks why Toby was laughing out loud in my room. I told him what happened and how he scared me making it sound like mom was coming up to my room and I had to tickle him to get my pay back. With that they all started laughing out loud with Toby running up the stairs. Huh wonder what that was about.

My things like a bed, couch etc. has already been sent to the apartment. So it basically left me and my duffle bag with the laptop, mobile phones, chargers and stuff like that left for me to carry. We quickly cleaned up the table and my dad grabbed my bag and took it to my car a Mazda cx 5. A graduation present from grandma and grandpa and the apartment is a gift from my parents. They say it looks amazing but I do gotta see it to believe it. As I opened the door my mom quickly pulled back and gave me a long, tight hug. I was still wondering where Tony was but decided against it as when he first came to know when I was leaving he threw a huge tantrum he almost locked me in my room that booger. I know he doesn't want me to leave but I have to someday I know he will understand. I walked out the door and towards my car when my dad too did the same and pulled me back for another breath taking hug.

Wish Tony was here. *sigh*

They wished me luck said they loved me no matter what my decision was and I can come back home whenever I felt like it. I ran to hug them again and we let out a few tears but hey we love each other like heaven itself. I got into my car fiddling with my car keys buying some time, hoping Tony would at least wave me of goodbye but he wasn't there. Guess my day isn't sweet anymore. *sigh*

I began driving off as I see through the rear view, my parents waving me goodbye in each other's arms with tears. I put the brakes on my car as I noticed Tony running towards my car. Without thinking twice I jumped out the car, ran towards him and caught him in my arms as he jumped into them crying his heart out... we both did. When both of us calmed down I noticed my parents beside us. "This is for you" he said. As I looked down I saw that it was his chocolate and his teddy Tim. I hugged him again and this time the whole family joined in and stayed like that a few more minutes. When finally it was time to go. I waved them off as I saw them together smiling with tears in their eyes.

<AFTER 7 HOURS >

I finally made it to Bellmare. I saw the board saying Population 2500, wow even for a town the population seems to be like the city I think as I keep driving. The sun seems to be going down I checked my watch again 5:45. Guess I am on time. I finally reach the town and wonder which way I am supposed to go to the apartment. When a café comes in view I park my car in the empty parking spot behind another car in front of the cafe. I get out and take a proper view of the car (wheet whew) I wolf whistle out loud as I notice that it's a Maserati. I look around and notice that most of the cars are Maserati too except for one which happened to be a Rolls-Royce damn these people must be rich. I think to myself praying that the café is empty at the most. I look in the see through window and inwardly groan as its actually full as in the entire tables of the café are occupied by everyone.

"Why why me?" I say to myself and think of whether or not should I enter the café and ask someone for direction. Yeah I could just walk in and ask someone and have thousands of eyes on me. I quickly decided to jump in my car and keep driving around until I can actually see the building. My dad did tell me the building was red and had some classy yet modern look to it. Maybe I will drive around. As I turn around I heard a really creepy howl coming from the forest back of the café. No way am I driving after this. I walked towards the café; hopefully people won't notice me. I opened the door and walked in when the bells above the door rang.

"Oh Shit" I tell myself quietly as I heard the café go pin drop silent at my arrival. But I kept walking forwards towards a girl wearing a uniform (maybe she works here) behind the desk who looked like she was my age. I could feel every pair of eyes on me. The girl turned towards me looked at me wide eyed. Awkward.

"Ummm .. Excuse me but could you tell me the directions for this place?" I say as I hand over the paper with the address on it. She takes it from my glances it for merely a second before handing it to me and telling me the directions.

"Thank you Miss..."

"Rosalie Warren" she said with a heart-warming smile. I smile back feel a bit comfortable now.

"Thank you again" I say and leave out.

It was still silent though and I could still feel eyes on me. I quickly got out of the café, got into my car and rode of in the direction she told me.

After what seemed like an hour but was only a few minutes I reached my apartment which looked exactly as dad mentioned. I liked the outside. But the inside is what worried me the most. I parked my car took out my duffle bag locked the car doors and went inside building. It was cozy just like home I liked it and also looked rich. Hope the apartment wasn't too costly. I made my way to the reception and rang the bell. After a few seconds an old lady who looked my grandmother showed up smiling brightly.

"Hi I am Mrs Evie Newman. What can I do for you young lady" she said.

"Hi I am Scarlet Grey, I believe my parents bought a place her, I was wondering if I could get the keys?" I ask her

"Oh Scarlet I was waiting for you. What took you so long?"

"Oh I kinda got lost looking for the place" I smile sheepishly blushing.

"Here's the keys darling and you're invited to dinner" she smiled while handing over the keys but as I was about to protest she continued "I am making spaghetti and I insist you to join"

Well I do love spaghetti and she was insisting "Ok I'll join you" I said smiling back. I grab the bag and was about to leave and take the elevator when she called out saying that dinner was at 8 and my apartment is on the 4th floor. I say thank you and enter the lift an press the button.

I finally got to my apartment and was so nervous wondering what it would look like and would I love it. I finally put in the keys opened the door and .......

"WOW.... This place is amazing, it's huge" it really was. It was so modernized that the hall already had a huge LCD TV on the wall and it also had a fireplace. In the corner of the hall I saw my new couch and fridge and the rest of my luggage. I went to the right of the hall to find the kitchen it was classic and the black and white colour combo was amazing. I went out the kitchen came back to the hall and went to the other room on the other side of the hall. The bedroom was huge and spacious. The floor carpeted and the walls lilac coloured my favourite. It had two doors one led to the balcony giving an overview of the town, the forest, and the mountain; I could almost see the café as well. I decided to check out the bathroom and literally screamed. It was amazing it had a Jacuzzi bath tub, a shower head in the corner a toilet on the other side and sink with some cabinets located in front of the window. Hmmm guess I need to get a curtain for that. Overall this whole place is amazing. I quickly made a call to dad.

"SQQQUUUUEEEEAAALLLLLLL thank you thank you thank you thank you so much I love this place but wasn't it a bit pricey dad?" I ask

"I guess you have arrived and seen the place ... nah it wasn't too pricey though it was cheap. Can you believe it your mom and I were so happy. Anyways kiddo here's mom.." I soon began chatting with her and then again dad then finally Tony after our stories he began to yawn. Oh booger. I said goodnight to all and went to my bedroom put the bedsheet on the humongous royal bed then the pillow covers and started to keep my clothes in the cabinets when I noticed that it was 8. I quickly grabbed my phone the hous keys and took the lift and went down.

Apparently Mrs Newman was about to come call but since I came she stopped in her tracks and got into the lift as well she pressed the button to the first floor. We went inside her apartment which same as mine but had a touch of royal look to it. We had a few conversations while having dinner. She mostly told me about her son and that her husband is at work and usually comes in late while her son lives on his own a bit further away from the house. She asked me why I moved here I told her I got a job at the kindergarten which pays well. That was how dinner went by.

It was getting late. So I dropped the plates in the sink and was about to wash it when she told me that she'll do it and insisted.

"Oh ok .... Thank you so much for dinner and the apartment is amazing I love it thank you so much. Goodnight sweet dreams" I hug her as I said this and she hugged me back saying "It's my pleasure darling and I am glad you like it. Goodnight dear". With that I went to my new home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.8K 20
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
2.5M 58K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...
214K 4.6K 34
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
187K 7.4K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...