Chapter 3:First day, First sparks

<RING>

<RING>

<RING>

<RING>

"SQUEEEAAALLLLL first day" I scream out loud before jumping from bed and turning out the alarm and ran to the bathroom. I quickly finish my business, and then take a really warm, hot nice shower with my favourite chocolate scented shampoo and vanilla flavoured body wash. I scrub my body then rinse my hair and wrap it in a towel then put the bathrobe on and get out slowly. Cause I didn't wanna break myself in the bathroom before my first day.

I run to the closet and chose a white and blue vintage floral dress I got from grandma and paired it up with white lacy flats. I am more of a flats kinda girl as make my feet really comfortable. I quickly get dressed up and decided to put my chocolate waist hair in fishtail braid on the side. After I was done with that I decided to just put some mascara and gloss and I was done. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 7. School starts at 8.

*sigh*

"Oohhh I can have some breakfast and coffee.....oh yeah definitely coffee" I told myself and went to the kitchen open the fridge and decided to have eggs and toast. I took out all the ingredients went to the coffee machine switched it on. Fried some eggs and toast by the time I was done so was the coffee. I sat on one of the chairs next to the island and began eating in silence....... hmm I guess I'm gonna need some speakers. Well have to wait till after school I guess. I drank the hot coffee and moaned in content.

"Best coffee I've ever made" I was done with breakfast washed the plates and cup and set it aside. I looked at the time again 7:30 guess I'll leave now. I grabbed my phone, car keys and dropped them in the matching handbag with some tissues, gloss, a pen, a book and of course chocolates, lots of it and locked the door on my way out. I went to the reception and saw that Evie was there with a newspaper in her hand. I wished her morning and got the address to the kindergarten from her and left.

"All the best darling drive safe" she screamed as I went out the door.

<AFTER SOMETIME>

"WOW.....these people really are damn rich" I exclaimed out loud as I parked a few away from the entrance, as the building looked like some work of art than a school. Nah who cares I really loved it though it was amazing it was surrounded by wall separating the school from the forest in the sides and maybe even the back too but was really spacious. The building itself was 2 storeyed and in front was the parking lot which was also spacious. The entrance of the building was nice with balloons and a banner saying 'welcome back cuties' aww... I could almost not contain my excitement and nervousness when the parents began dropping their children and the kids began running towards the building laughing and giggling. I looked at the entrance again to see a lady waving at me. Wow great eyesight.

"It's now or never Scar." I motivated myself and got out the car grabbing my bag and locking the car in the process and adjusted my dress and hair, slung the bag over my arm and began walking towards the lady.

"I can do this. I can do this" I began chanting. But stopped chanting when I was almost near her. Turns out most of the adults were there with her as well. I smiled trying to hide my nervousness and walked towards them.

"Hi you must be Miss Scarlet Grey. I'm the principal Mrs Lauren Foster and welcome to Bellmare Kindergarten" the lady who waved at me said as she smiled brightly and I soon fell at ease. She told me where my class was and introduced me to the faculty. There was the male staff consisting of Lucas Pearce who was around my age then there was Samuel, Benjamin and Curtis while the female staff consisted of Courtney, Alice who were also my age but were 2 years older then there was Nicole and Miranda who were in their forties just like Mrs Lauren. They seemed like a sweet bunch and what more they were all married turns out Nicole was Lucas's fiancé and there were getting married in 2 months. They looked so cute together. Aww.

They soon began welcoming the kids and talking to the parents with Emma introducing me to them as the new faculty and all. They were nice people too except for some giving me the weird eyes throughout the conversation. It felt awkward and I so wanted to get away from them. As I was thinking of excuses some hugged my legs and screamed out my name. I looked down.

"Scarlet Scarlet Scarlet..." she began chanting

"Hello to you too Emily" I said as giggled along with her and carried her in my arms and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. She started giggling more.

"I missed you so much" she said pouting.

"We just met yesterday Em" I said as I smiled and put her down started tickling her.

"I didn't know you worked here" said a new voice from behind me. I got up and turned around and held my breath.

"I just joined actually starting my first day of work here... Mr Sebastian" I smiled and blushed a little. He still looks as good as ever. I snapped out of my looks and looked around me, the mothers who were giving me weird looks now gave me the wtf looks while some were just surprised and some were .....happy? I felt awkward right now like really awkward

"Good to see you too Scarlet" he said and gave that cute smile I could see dimples. Oh that's so cute. I can see where Emily gets her looks from. I smiled back but stopped as I realized that he's married Oh shit. He stopped smiling too. That sucks.

"Good morning alp... Mr Sebastian it's such a pleasure to see you" said Lauren immediately when Sebastian glanced at her. That's so weird. Huh todays weird day. I giggle but stop as they were both staring at me. I let out an embarrassed laugh and turned to fast towards the door when I tripped and was about to fall. Shit can this day get any worse. I braced myself like always waiting for the impact but no. not a single ow came from my mouth as I looked up to see Sebastian holding me. Almost inches from my face and my lips. Fuck he has the bluest eyes like the ocean itself. Damn and I mean damn!!! I could feel his biceps and ......sparks?? I quickly moved away and composed myself as I heard a soft giggle. I turned to see who it was. Turns out it was none other than Emily, covering her eyes with her small adorable hands and giggling. Wow this is really embarrassing. I blushed furiously and said goodbye to them as I heard the bell and began walking to my classroom.

I turned around to see Emily coming in with the other kids and I looked up from her to see Sebastian staring at me smiling I could see a shade of pink though who knows. Our eyes made contact this time sparks erupted in my chest like the good kind. I immediately break out of it and head towards my classroom.

Can this day get any more embarrassing? I groan inwardly. Flushing.

Author's note:

So how was this chapter ...too cliché? Do comment and tell me guys common and don't forget to vote.

Muah :* luv you guys bye.