Chapter 8: What The F***

The phone just went off.

"Tony...Tony.....TOOONNNYYYY!!!" I screamed as Tony screamed at the other end of the line. I dropped my phone on the stone path as I began hyperventilating; you see when I hyperventilate if I freak out or just plain nervous to an extreme level. I'd get a seizure attack or mostly consisting of my lungs about to burst due to lack of oxygen and my heart stops beating if my lungs go without air for more than 5 minutes. I should know cause according to my parents I have had this when I was little. Strange how I don't remember anything from my childhood. Anyways that was what was happening right now. I began to take short breaths, each breath getting shorter with each and every passing second. I fall to the ground. But someone catches me; I didn't want to look up to know that it was Sebastian with his arms around me as I felt sparks.

"Common love just breath....... Look at me .... Come on, look into my eyes...come on baby" he begged I could feel tears on my face..... was it his or mine?

I followed what he said and focused on staying awake and his gorgeous face. What the hell am I thinking at this moment. I zoned out completely after this as I just looked into his deep blue eyes as they actually worked in getting my breath back.

"Get the doctor now!!!!" he screamed to might I guess the security.

He held me close and began whispering, the only words I heard were stay awake... love and don't leave me. As I eventually blacked out maybe for good this time.

I must be finally dead. No no Scarlet don't die Tony is depending on us my mind screamed at me. I was jolted awake as I felt 10 Mega Watts of electricity pass through me. I felt someone screaming "no" and something warm on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Sebastian kissing me. What the FUCK. I pushed him away as I got up coughing hard and long. Someone handed me a water bottle and I drank from it literally finishing the entire bottle.

"What the fuck just happened" I screeched as my throat felt dry.

"You were dead for almost an hour ... I thought I lost you....don't leave me please... I ..... I .. " he said as held me close but couldn't finish as another call interrupted him again. I picked up the phone from the ground and answered it.

"Hello"

"Miss Scarlet where are you?" someone said furiously on the other end of the line, judging by the voice I'd say that it was the detective, Arthur. Before I could answer Sebastian grabbed the phone in my hand and spoke with him.

What the fuck. Again with the swearing. God!!

"This is Sebastian White speaking, as you can see Ms Scarlet is at my residence right now. What do you want Arthur?" he said almost as furious as Arthur himself but with a sense of authority and power. They spoke for some time I didn't know about what as he spoke really soft almost mouthing before he handed my phone over to me.

"It's Scarlet.."

"Ms Scarlet it seems that you are in capable and powerful hands already I suggest you to listen to Mr White and get on your way to Washington" he said ordering and ending the call.

"Come we can't waste any time we need to get to Washington" Sebastian said as he pulled me up from the floor and dragged me somewhere I assume behind his house.

I pulled my hand away from his grasp and screamed "No you listen........ My brother is counting on me back home and I am not going to leave him you understand......." He looked like he was going to say no but I continued "Please he might be the only family I got right now" I said as sincerely and defeated as possible.

He just sighed and said "Where is he?" he asked caving in.

"He's at our neighbour's house"

"Fine but we do this my way got it" he said sternly.